TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789141924 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Bathory Campaign 3.0 New Dark (25/03/2013)

pagan fear
    looking for the 3rd golden chest (got 2 out of the hut)

Menial Faithfullness.

whats safe code ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhide View Post
    Menial Faithfullness.

whats safe code ?
    hint
    It's a question of cattles
    giveaway

Epilogue

So...I need hints on where to find the hidden gold.

Quote Originally Posted by fibanocci View Post
    pagan fear
    looking for the 3rd golden chest (got 2 out of the hut)
    I think you need to 'read' up on a few things. Maybe take a 'seat'

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleid View Post
    So...I need hints on where to find the hidden gold.
    Stop 'wine-ing' at Thurzo's place. There are 'no barrels' to brick up.
    TAFF it. It's in Thurzo's basement. Find the space with no barrel. And look for a hidden brick on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by bob_doe_nz View Post
    I think you need to 'read' up on a few things. Maybe take a 'seat'
    Got it

In Pagan Fear, I've been everywhere but can't find Dalmad's Octagram. I thought it would be in the camp of the Turks, but I can't find it there, or at the pagan place. Hint?

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoGuy View Post
    In Pagan Fear, I've been everywhere but can't find Dalmad's Octagram. I thought it would be in the camp of the Turks, but I can't find it there, or at the pagan place. Hint?
    It's in the biggest tent with many chests.

Stuck in All Souls' Day. Can't find the Indictment and what Anna meant in her note. Also tried to follow directions of crumpled note found under the carpet of Anna's hut. (6 steps to north, 2 steps to east), but found nothing.
    Last edited by Winter Cat; 3rd Sep 2010 at 07:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Cat View Post
    Stuck in All Souls' Day. Can't find the Indictment and what Anna meant in her note. Also tried to follow directions of crumpled note found under the carpet of Anna's hut. (6 steps to north, 2 steps to east), but found nothing.
    The indictment is in the attic above the archives, BEHIND the footlocker. Anna's letter is in the crypt but you can enter there only after the other objetives are completed. And count the steps on the other side of the brook, there is a rock with a secret.

Grah, wheres the 2 gold chests? I only found 1 in the library (Pagan fear)

Epic demonic sword btws, I feel like playing thief mortal combat when killing guards XD

Quote Originally Posted by Lawviz View Post
    Grah, wheres the 2 gold chests? I only found 1 in the library (Pagan fear)
    Check Luca's hut.

WOW! Just got the final mission done-great job Senust, VERY creepy series of missions! My T2 installation needs an exorcism now!

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyJack View Post
    ...and the city square portion of All Souls Day is a huge improvement over what used to be there.
    Yay, excellent to hear, because I really liked it in the first version!

Iīm still in Blood and Ice, trying to tie up some loose ends. The two major ones are exactly the same as you had - receptacle in crypt + safe in library (I havenīt looked at the answer yet, because I like to try a bit more myself first).

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyJack View Post
    Folks should definitely replay the earlier missions - they feel familiar but really new at the same time
    I wholeheartedly agree.

The Prologue is quite similar, especially in architecture. I think itīs more beautiful than the first version (and the timed 'shut off light' switches is a nice new touch), but when it comes to the last (gloomy) part of the mission, I prefer the old version, gameplay-wise, as there are several more things to do and you need to look around a bit more to find your way into the building that holds the seal. As it is now, the ending felt abrupt, compared to the old version.

Blood and Ice is completely different, with only certain elements still there. Unlike the prologue, having played the old version doesnīt help you one bit when it comes to finding your way around. I donīt know if itīs really the case, but the whole place feels a LOT bigger now. Really great mission!
    I remembered what a slaughter fest I had here last time (lots of no-KO guards), so I wimped out and chose Hard difficulty, so that killing guards is allowed. Turns out I only killed two guards, so Iīm definitely choosing Expert next time.
    The no-reloader in me felt cheated when I failed the mission because the bailiff got alerted when I tried to douse the fire in the room (so that I could go investigate a corner of the room, in his field of vision). I thought to myself before doing it that "the water arrow may alert him, but there is no way he can see me in this darkness." Ouch.
    I think it would have been better if the objective had read 'Donīt let the bailiff become alerted' or something like that.
    Last edited by jiansonz; 3rd Sep 2010 at 07:28.

Quote Originally Posted by jiansonz View Post
    I think it would have been better if the objective had read 'Donīt let the bailiff become alerted' or something like that.
    Agree, I'll change it in the update. But don't forget to take a look in the bedroom after this bailiff objective will become completed (later, somewhere near your cell) .

Hi, i have been running around a long time now in "Prologue"
    mission now, a long time, cant find out what i have missed.
    I have braked in and found a clue about evidence and made an
    impression of key, put it back and took the the impression.

There is a lot of doors i cant open, is there a crowbar in this mission?
    If i remember correct the only keys i have found are the in room
    with the prisoner. I know that its not much info, but cant get into
    the Inn and not to that opera singer (or what she is) and the doors
    around that place.

Prologue

Great missions! I loved to play it when they appeared first! My memory plays tricks on me, though I am in Prologue, in the haunted area, standing in front of a door with what looks like a strongbox on the right. Can't find a key for either locks. Any hint would be appreciated. Thanks!

how I can reach octagram in lava area ?

Quote Originally Posted by R_G View Post
    Great missions! I loved to play it when they appeared first! My memory plays tricks on me, though I am in Prologue, in the haunted area, standing in front of a door with what looks like a strongbox on the right. Can't find a key for either locks. Any hint would be appreciated. Thanks!
    I'm not sure about that door where you are, but the Seal opens the only door in the main house.

@ Beltzer: try the windows in the Gendarmerie.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhide View Post
    how I can reach octagram in lava area ?
    Take a look to the back of that statue-rock, and you need Luca's keys, and ropes of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensut View Post
    I'm not sure about that door where you are, but the Seal opens the only door in the main house.

Thanks, silly me

I am on the upper floor of the house where there are three warriors in the niches on the wall (one of which holds a secret). I have found only one seal so far, which I used to open the hatch which leads where I got now.

Fallen

Need to find the (my) testament

and a way send the gold to Pastor Peter (I've already got it)

Quote Originally Posted by R_G View Post
    I am on the upper floor of the house where there are three warriors in the niches on the wall (one of which holds a secret). I have found only one seal so far, which I used to open the hatch which leads where I got now.
    Yes, and use it again to open that door.The Seal is still in your inventory.

@ fibanocci: the testament is in the office.

@ fibanocci: the testament is in the office.
    I see. These cabinets highlights if one comes near. It's quite difficult to figure out what needful things might be inside.

What about Peter?

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789141924 ... LastLast