TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891011162126 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Bathory Campaign 3.0 New Dark (25/03/2013)

Blood and Ice

I have found guestrooms' key, but I can't access the Countess' suite. Where is this key?

I also opened a secret compartment in the basement freezer, but I can't frob the heart-shaped box which I found there.
    Last edited by R_G; 4th Sep 2010 at 05:57.

I wonder why Gellert never return to Carpathia ?

anyway

Great Campaign !

Quote Originally Posted by R_G View Post
    I have found guestrooms' key, but I can't access the Countess' suite. Where is this key?
    From the kitchen with the friendly servant, there is a washing area with 3 grates on the floor and some wash basins. Go into the servants bedroom nearby, take the other exit. The bit on the right is a stairway up to the servants area of the countess suite.

I also opened a secret compartment in the basement freezer, but I can't frob the heart-shaped box which I found there.
    That's loot. You should be able to pick it up.
    Last edited by bob_doe_nz; 4th Sep 2010 at 08:05. Reason: Added stuff after RG posted... DOH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bob_doe_nz View Post
    That's loot. You should be able to pick it up.
    No way.. The box and the message next to it won't highlight, even if I lean forward.
    What about the Countess' suite? How can I enter there?

Just posted...

Thanks Bob, I had forgotten to go back to that area!

damn.. been a bit busy the last few days and i missed this being released.. and i've gotta wait a couple of days before i got time to play.. ohhh, soo looking forward to this..

"Pagan fear", locations of octagrams:

Dalmad's: in the 'fancy' Turkish tent, behind the shield above the bed
    Tardos': Pagan village, in the room where the first gold chest is (look for a hidden book in the bookshelf)
    Darvulya's: in the lava room (lower the metal platform by using a bone-lever behind the rock pillar)
    Luca's: in her hut, behind a cross above her bed

Stuck in 'Fallen':

I've got the servants' keys, the crank, & the prison key. I've been all over the compound, have been in the servants' quarters, guards' quarters, library (all 3 floors), the observatory, the kitchen, and the conference room (plus all the areas beneath the compound), but can't find any keys to get into the office, the Captain of the Guard's quarters, or Thurzo's quarters. What am I missing, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    Stuck in 'Fallen':

I've got the servants' keys, the crank, & the prison key. I've been all over the compound, have been in the servants' quarters, guards' quarters, library (all 3 floors), the observatory, the kitchen, and the conference room (plus all the areas beneath the compound), but can't find any keys to get into the office, the Captain of the Guard's quarters, or Thurzo's quarters. What am I missing, please?
    go to the castle attic,and use crank key there

Thanks much, Shadowhide. I'm on my way again.

Rather stuck in Menial Faithfulness...

I got the Seal, Captain's Keys, my lock picks and have the Tomb and enter the Fortress objectives left. I can't open the lock to get the elevator working and there is a gate I can't get past in the underground area, but I see a lever. Help please?

Clearinghouse
    I also can't frob the box and the scroll.

Avallon - you can't actually work the elevator, but look near the sleeping guard in there for a key.

Edit: Just reached the end of Menial & I'm 2000 short of loot So, can you get into the upper castle? Or is there a big stash somewhere?
    Last edited by Sticky Fingers; 4th Sep 2010 at 13:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Avallon View Post
    Rather stuck in Menial Faithfulness...

I got the Seal, Captain's Keys, my lock picks and have the Tomb and enter the Fortress objectives left. I can't open the lock to get the elevator working and there is a gate I can't get past in the underground area, but I see a lever. Help please?
    The key for the elevator is on the floor next to the sleeping guard in the same room. Unlock the elevator gate with it and use the ladder to get down.

Menial Faithfulness:

How much loot is actually needed for the optional get some money objective on expert? And where is it? I'm missing quite a bit even though i believe i have been everywhere.
    And where the #&%¤ are those secrets, please?

/facepalm How on earth did I miss that? I just saw the first key and didn't look around for another.

Thanks all!

@DIia
    I just got angry at another lock mechanism locking katrina so I fired a fire spell at it. Amazingly enough it destroyed the chains. I still don't know how to get rid of the holy barrier though. I just rushed in and got out before i died

Quote Originally Posted by Lawviz View Post
    @DIia
    I just got angry at another lock mechanism locking katrina so I fired a fire spell at it. Amazingly enough it destroyed the chains. I still don't know how to get rid of the holy barrier though. I just rushed in and got out before i died
    Where is the water coming from?

Sorry kids; I'd previously posted that I couldn't find anything to unlock the chains barring Katalin's cell, but then a few minutes later discovered that all I had to do was hit the chains with my sword & they broke apart. So since it had only been a few minutes since I'd made that post, I came back & deleted it. Thanks Lawviz for the advice and my apologies!

I've just finished this OUTSTANDING FM and (in spite of the few zombies ) I must say that I enjoyed it tremendously. The only real problem I had (aside from getting stuck in certain parts & not knowing where to go next) was at the end after I'd removed the bricks covering the area where Thurzo had hidden his gold in his wine cellar. I had the devil of a time (no pun intended) positioning myself so that I sank down as far as I could in the opening over the chest so my lockpicks could reach & unlock said chest. But I did manage eventually. Though my Stats in-game say I finished in 11 hrs. 37mins. (on Hard), I know it took much longer than that with reloads, etc. (probably closer to 12 & 1/2 to 13 hrs. max).

I got a kick out of what a shock it was in Epilogue to suddenly find myself in the ruins of the Bathory castle again, after being taken back in time to her era for so many hours previously. Graphics were outstanding and I loved that the AI proved to be rather challenging at times.

Well done, Sensut; well done indeed!!!!! My thanks to you and all who contributed!

I very much look forward to playing your next FM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    I got a kick out of what a shock it was in Epilogue to suddenly find myself in the ruins of the Bathory castle again, after being taken back in time to her era for so many hours previously. Graphics were outstanding and I loved that the AI proved to be rather challenging at times.
    It's because practically Gellert read all of the story in that diary, while dawned . That's the real, handwritten evidence.

Sensut
    Köszönöm szépen a jó munkadat! Nagyon érdekes volt. Mikor lesz a Báthory magyarítása? A magyar a nagyon szép nyelv. Milyen nyelvű vagy? Beszélsz oroszul vagy más nyelveken? Bocsánatot kérem a szöveg hibáiért!
    Last edited by Winter Cat; 5th Sep 2010 at 06:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Cat View Post
    Sensut
    Köszönöm szépen a jó munkadat! Nagyon érdekes volt. Mikor lesz a Báthory magyarítása? A magyar a nagyon szép nyelv. Milyen nyelvű vagy? Beszélsz oroszul vagy más nyelveken? Bocsánatot kérem a szöveg hibáiért!
    Nahát, te beszélsz magyarul ? Az anyanyelvem magyar, de Romániában élek, Erdélyben. Az elemi 1-4 -ben tanultam oroszul, de mára már majdnem teljesen elfelejtettem nem gyakorolván szinte egyáltalán, sajnos. Románból perfekt vagyok és töröm az angolt, aztán valamelyest latinul . A magyarításon még dolgoznom kell, mert ellenben a Draculával, ennek a szövegeit már eleve angolul írtam meg és egyáltalán nincs róluk magyar piszkozat, tehát teljesen le kell fordítanom . De előbb-utóbb elkészül és akkor majd közzé teszem itt.
    Örvendek, hogy tetszett, már csak azért is, mert ez volt az utolsó Thief munkám. Idő híján sajnos le kell mondanom erről a hobbiról is, mint sok másról .
    Örvendtem a meglepetésnek .

PS: a szöveged hibátlan .

Sensut
    Ukrajnaból vagyok. Beszélek anyanyelvi oroszul, ukránul, rosszul angolul. Rosszabbul tudok magyarul. Csak fél évig tanulok rajta.
    Sok sikert neked és fm-építésednek!

bathory canpaign

could someone please help where is the key for the statue in the grounds near the mansion.in prolugue, the dead guy could not find it,i cant either.

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891011162126 ... LastLast