TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112172227 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Bathory Campaign 3.0 New Dark (25/03/2013)

doug:

Remember what you did to get into the hidden Keeper compound in the sealed-off section in Old Quarter

Fallen Help Plz.

I know what to do with the gold in the box at the mill. I know where shipping crate is and I know where the doll is. My problem is that I can't pick up the gold bag. It highlights, but is impossible to pick up.

Wonderful Campaign. I have really enjoyed so far.

Thanxs

Hope Vincent:sweat

Quote Originally Posted by Hope Vincent View Post

Fallen Help Plz.

I know what to do with the gold in the box at the mill. I know where shipping crate is and I know where the doll is. My problem is that I can't pick up the gold bag. It highlights, but is impossible to pick up.

Wonderful Campaign. I have really enjoyed so far.

Thanxs

Hope Vincent:sweat
    The "bag of gold" should be inside a chest. If there is a sack that's in plain view that's frobbable...it's just an empty sack. The gold stash you're looking for is probably higher up in the mill

Just finished on expert. An incredible campaign! I've never been so much absorbed in a story in a FM. Thank you very much, Sensut.

Quote Originally Posted by intruder View Post
    doug:

Remember what you did to get into the hidden Keeper compound in the sealed-off section in Old Quarter
    i guess i missed something ,i never found a hidden keeper compound,i never found a sealed the sealed off section.still need help.

Quote Originally Posted by doug View Post
    could someone please help where is the key for the statue in the grounds near the mansion.in prolugue, the dead guy could not find it,i cant either.
    When you are standing by the statue with the lock, get into the large building close by and have a good look around.

Bigger help: Weigh down the pressure plate in there.

Quote Originally Posted by jiansonz View Post
    When you are standing by the statue with the lock, get into the large building close by and have a good look around.

Bigger help: Weigh down the pressure plate in there.
    thanks a lot.i wonderd what the boulder was for,on my way now

@doug:
    Actually I was referring to the T1 OM "The Haunted Cathedral" with that tip, not to a certain spot in Sensut's FM
    But it seems as if you already managed to get the key...

Thanxs Lawviz for above clue. I would never have found that.

Now I'm having a problem in Epilogue. I've found the gold, but can't get out of the hole with it. I get stuck. I think I need a key.

Nevermind, finally figured it out. Guess I was in too big of a hurry to go home and get some rest.

Thanxs,

Hope Vincent
    Last edited by Hope Vincent; 6th Sep 2010 at 07:54.

Fallen

How do I get into the Mill? I'm assuming it's through the double metal doors down below the cargo lift that doesn't work.

And, how do I get into the Office?

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Fingers View Post
    How do I get into the Mill? I'm assuming it's through the double metal doors down below the cargo lift that doesn't work.

And, how do I get into the Office?
    Thurzo's Master keys is your friend, then you'll find it...

sadly, after playing all this, i must say i was a little dissapointed.. I just felt the story didn't really have much of an ending, and i prefered the oringal releases of the first 3 missions as i felt, atlest the first one, was bigger, prefered the story telling and ways it was done.. also, again sorry, but i felt the movies were a bit.. of a rush job compared to some of the earlyer ones..

All that said, i did enjoy it and it's a great set as it is. Probebly best for people that HAVEN'T played the first three missions earlier.

oh and one thing that always bothered me.. wasn't it Katarína Benická?
    Last edited by ManicMan; 6th Sep 2010 at 13:02.

Quote Originally Posted by ManicMan View Post
    sadly, after playing all this, i must say i was a little dissapointed.. I just felt the story didn't really have much of an ending, and i prefered the oringal releases of the first 3 missions as i felt, atlest the first one, was bigger, prefered the story telling and ways it was done.. also, again sorry, but i felt the movies were a bit.. of a rush job compared to some of the earlyer ones..

All that said, i did enjoy it and it's a great set as it is. Probebly best for people that HAVEN'T played the first three missions earlier.

oh and one thing that always bothered me.. wasn't it Katarína Benická?
    Just that's the only thing what I wanted to eliminate by his campaign: the public belief in connection with EB. Somebody knows something about Katalin Beniczky, or Janos Poniekus? No. But they are defining Elizabeth's story in the real history, and believe me, after the real chronicles. And good to know that the 2 diaries available in the campaign are from Elizabet's real diary. It' s not a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Sensut View Post
    Just that's the only thing what I wanted to eliminate by his campaign: the public belief in connection with EB. Somebody knows something about Katalin Beniczky, or Janos Poniekus? No. But they are defining Elizabeth's story in the real history, and believe me, after the real chronicles. And good to know that the 2 diaries available in the campaign are from Elizabet's real diary. It' s not a joke
    ^_^ No problem!
    doing a mission or anything based on real life is tricky at the best of times, and someone like the bloody countess has soo much rumor and soo little fact known. Also, despite what movies seam to believe, real life is pretty dull..

a bit of topic, but there is a large flat stone in the town i live that is meant to be 'where William the Conquerer eat dinner once'.. there is pretty much no way that is a confirmed fact, we know so little, so adding your own views is okay for entertainment. At lest you don't pretend it's real, and i know more then a few people that seam to think stuff they have seen in a film is historically correct and, it's made worse, by the makers of the film pretending.. You do a great job of mixing facts and locations with entertainment and NO trying to pass it off as real life ^_^ That is never a bad thing and a pretty real skill these days.

@ Probably you know better...

OK, thanks to everybody for playing this campaign, I will come with a update that fixes a few mistakes. I'm glad that a couple of peoples enjoyed it and I have a real Thief-Garrett mission only to release with which I owe for LGS. So, see you next time .

PS @ MM: the film, about which you talk, was made after at least of 2 years since I worked on this campaign already. But this irrelevant... yet.
    Last edited by Sensut; 6th Sep 2010 at 16:21.

My problem.

What do I do in order to complete the second mission (All Souls' Day)? Where do I go to the mission is over?
    Last edited by Krystyna; 6th Sep 2010 at 17:02.

PS @ MM: the film, about which you talk, was made after at least of 2 years since I worked on this campaign already. But this irrelevant... yet.
    Probebly not.. i wasn't refering to any bathory movie.. i prefer to stand clear of them.. i was more general to a range of different films.

Krystyna , i take it you are talking about chapter one.. what are you stuck on? the objectives list will tell you what you need to do..

EDIT: Okay, simple, the crypt. It's near the kitchen area. If you haven't gotten the key yet, you still have a little bit to do. To get the key, you need the symbol key, to get that, well.. it's pretty close.. Just make youself known to Katalin without making too much fuss (or alerting the guard) and she you drop the key. Simple enought to sneak to get it.
    Last edited by ManicMan; 6th Sep 2010 at 17:10.

stuck in Prologue, mansion area

i am in the mansion area, went down the shaft and found the grate over lava. went down another shaft and found an upside down chandelier with a dead rat.

how do I get passed that?
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

I have a question about Pagan Fear:

spoiler:

I have left the fortress area but still did not finish the objective, "Find and Destroy the 3 Chests of Gold". Actually, I found none of the chests in the fortress. My question is, are these chests in the Turkish Village, the Mine, or actually back at the fortress?

Quote Originally Posted by elkston View Post
    I have a question about Pagan Fear:

spoiler:

I have left the fortress area but still did not finish the objective, "Find and Destroy the 3 Chests of Gold". Actually, I found none of the chests in the fortress. My question is, are these chests in the Turkish Village, the Mine, or actually back at the fortress?

Elkston, they are in the mine.

Quote Originally Posted by ManicMan View Post

Krystyna , i take it you are talking about chapter one.. what are you stuck on? the objectives list will tell you what you need to do..

EDIT: Okay, simple, the crypt. It's near the kitchen area. If you haven't gotten the key yet, you still have a little bit to do. To get the key, you need the symbol key, to get that, well.. it's pretty close.. Just make youself known to Katalin without making too much fuss (or alerting the guard) and she you drop the key. Simple enought to sneak to get it.
    I have key to crypt and all objectives except:
    - Be cereful that Thurzo doesn't notice you!
    - Do not contact Katalin now!
    - Don't kill anyone!
    and "...then the big change in my life took place."
    I do not know what's next, I can not complete the mission.

Quote Originally Posted by R_G View Post
    R_G: Thanks. I am kinda anal-retentive when I explore areas. I like to know I am finished with everything before I leave.

Thurzo's Master keys is your friend, then you'll find it...
    Oh, ye Gods, how did I miss those? Thanx, Sensut

and I have a real Thief-Garrett mission only to release with which I owe for LGS.
    Very glad to read that!

Quote Originally Posted by R_G View Post
    Impossible to find..still

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112172227 ... LastLast