TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213182328 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 705

Thread: T2 Bathory Campaign 3.0 New Dark (25/03/2013)

  1. #176
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2003
    Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas!

    Stuck

    Fallen

    I have keys from Captain's room servants and crank key but how do you get into Thurzo's room???
    I have been in attic from one end to other and dropped down every hole from up there. What am I missing??

  2. #177
    Member
    Registered: May 2002
    Location: The Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by pwl View Post
    Fallen

    I have keys from Captain's room servants and crank key but how do you get into Thurzo's room???
    I have been in attic from one end to other and dropped down every hole from up there. What am I missing??
    You'll eventually find Thurzo's key and this key can almost open every lock you will meet! Just keep getting around.

    Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

  3. #178
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2006
    Location: Great. Now I can't get back in
    pwl - In the attic, there should be 2 grates with lockboxes (opened with the crank key). One leads to the Captain's Suite, the other to Thurzo's. Are you looking in the part of the attic with a crunchy (gravel?) floor?

  4. #179
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2003
    Location: North Carolina, USA
    Fallen:

    Is anyone else just running around gibbing everybody (& ignoring the plot) ?

  5. #180
    Member
    Registered: Nov 2007
    @elkston: I thought it was Mortal Kombat and you were Shao Kahn

    But seriously, some people are not meant to be obliterated. They tend to freeze my computer, not sure if it's a glitch. Like the pope shooting bottles of water...if he goes unconscious, if you make him explode in anyway, be it sword or spell, his soul wil freeze my computer as retribution

  6. #181
    Dangit, I'm stuck in the epilogue (again!) I need to find the chest of gold in Thurzo's place and I'm pretty sure it's in the wine cellar, but I've checked all over there and couldn't find anything.
    Hint, please?

    EDIT: I found it! That was tricky, hiding it underneath the floor tiles like that.
    Last edited by Lady Taffer; 6th Sep 2010 at 23:48.

  7. #182
    New Member
    Registered: Jan 2008
    Location: Planet Earth
    Finished it, no comment I'm working on a hungarian review and I have 3 questions:

    - There is something special about the spider eggs in Fallen?
    - The Epilogue is miss25, but there is a miss26 in the zip. That's a bonus mission or something?
    - There will be a "homeland" hungarian version of this campaign?

    Or better to ask in PM.

  8. #183
    Now that I've finished the game I just wanted to come back in and say that despite my complaining about the changes to the end of All Soul's Day, I really enjoyed this series! It was interesting having to play as different characters and I liked that you got to use those fire spells as undead Bathory in Fallen. I think my favorite mission was Pagan Fear--beautiful visuals and great atmospheric ambients! I'm curious, though, who did the voices of Elizabeth and Katalin?
    Anyway, I love your work, Sensut, and I hope you do more!

  9. #184
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2009
    Location: England
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    I have key to crypt and all objectives except:
    - Be cereful that Thurzo doesn't notice you!
    - Do not contact Katalin now!
    - Don't kill anyone!
    and "...then the big change in my life took place."
    I do not know what's next, I can not complete the mission.
    Ah, the Don't contact is... well, not quite right.. you SHOULD contact in a way. like i said, make sure she sees you but DON'T let the guard see you. You will notice her drop the key and then turn around to face away from you. use that time to get the key, then just use it to unlock the crypt key and.. well, it's simple from there

  10. #185
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2007
    On Menial Faithfulness, how do I get arrested? I'm only getting killed. I read the other posts about this very question, but I'm still not getting it.

  11. #186
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2009
    Location: Situation's changed, Tom.
    CaptSyn - After you get the objective you should get caught, there's a door in town that is now lockpickable, that leads to a building where you have to open a safe.

  12. #187
    Member
    Registered: May 2005
    Two amateur actrices gave the voices, Emilia and Lilith, girlfriends of HgL. They are not members here and are not Thief fans at all. Now they are working on a Half-Life project together with HgL.

  13. #188
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoGuy View Post
    CaptSyn - After you get the objective you should get caught, there's a door in town that is now lockpickable, that leads to a building where you have to open a safe.
    Unfortunately, the room with the safe is still locked and can't be picked, so I can't get caught in the trap.

    *I give up. I've restarted the mission several times and still can't get into the safe room, or the room above it. Scripting must be broken. No point in playing any longer since advancement is impossible.
    Last edited by CaptSyn; 7th Sep 2010 at 13:38.

  14. #189
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2008
    Hopelessly, hopelessly stuck very early on in Menial.

    I have no keys apart from the elevator ones, which I have used. No lockpicks. Vine arrows which I have only been able to use to get into the little armoury building. I have lowered two drawbridges, to no great effect. Cannot find the Chimney key, and am unsure what guard/door the hint refers to.

    Would appreciate a direct spoiler here, I have been running around for some time.

  15. #190
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2009
    Location: England
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptSyn View Post
    Unfortunately, the room with the safe is still locked and can't be picked, so I can't get caught in the trap.

    *I give up. I've restarted the mission several times and still can't get into the safe room, or the room above it. Scripting must be broken. No point in playing any longer since advancement is impossible.

    you need the key to the room with the safe.. i can't quite see if you are in the right area or not..

  16. #191
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiz View Post
    Hopelessly, hopelessly stuck very early on in Menial.

    I have no keys apart from the elevator ones, which I have used. No lockpicks. Vine arrows which I have only been able to use to get into the little armoury building. I have lowered two drawbridges, to no great effect. Cannot find the Chimney key, and am unsure what guard/door the hint refers to.
    I think you already found the Chimney key and used it. Look for the lockpics in the forge

  17. #192
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by fibanocci View Post
    I think you already found the Chimney key and used it. Look for the lockpics in the forge
    I really haven't found it. I can't get into the forge.

  18. #193
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2008
    Location: Poland
    @ManicMan, Thanks.

  19. #194
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiz View Post
    I really haven't found it. I can't get into the forge.
    I see You'll have to go way back (almost to the beginning of the mission). The chimney key's in tower, the lock to to chimney pretty near

  20. #195
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ManicMan View Post
    you need the key to the room with the safe.. i can't quite see if you are in the right area or not..
    I'm sure I'm in the right area. There's 3 pagans by a campfire next to the slaughterhouse and a guard sleeping in a chair right outside the room with the safe.

    Haven't seen a key anywhere. All I have are the captain's keys.

  21. #196
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptSyn View Post

    Haven't seen a key anywhere. All I have are the captain's keys.
    Go upstairs. Look down

  22. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensut View Post
    Two amateur actrices gave the voices, Emilia and Lilith, girlfriends of HgL. They are not members here and are not Thief fans at all. Now they are working on a Half-Life project together with HgL.
    Ah, I was wondering if they were members or not because I hadn't heard their voices before. Anyway, I thought they were really good.

  23. #198
    Member
    Registered: Nov 2006
    Location: Melbourne
    Stuck in the prologue with one objective; 'find original handwritten evidence by Elizabeth Bathory'.

    Help please?

  24. #199
    Member
    Registered: May 2002
    Location: The Netherlands
    Canetoad, I owe you one too :
    Did you get all you need to enter the spooky mansion? You'll need a seal of some kind. Here's how you get it: First take the brick from the fireplace, put it on the pedestal and on the painting to your right the seal will appear. Take it and look for a room upstairs. There's a bedroom you can open with this seal. You'll see an image in the mirror. Look at the book at the dresser.

    Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

  25. #200
    Member
    Registered: Nov 2006
    Location: Melbourne
    Thank you Gloria!
    I have the seal, just hadn't gone into bedroom yet. On my way...

    ------------------
    On edit: Nope, can't find a bedroom to be opened. Spoiler please.
    Last edited by canetoad; 7th Sep 2010 at 23:00.

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213182328 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •