TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Of The Sinister Awakening (15 Sept, 2010)

Just out of curiosity, how many people found the bonus objective?

Clues? ...

No way! Find it yourself you taffer.

Thanks, Haplo. Nice mission.

What's the bonus objective? Didn't find one. Please give at least the tiniest clue.
    Last edited by Winter Cat; 16th Sep 2010 at 16:25. Reason: Just mistake fixed :)

Where is the coil of rope? I've found the hook.

Servant's note says he threw the key to the storage area through the attic roof hole. If so, how do I get to it without the rope (assuming the box I see in the storage area holds the rope)?

I find myself apologising each time I run past the ghost, 'I know, you are trying to help me....'

Quote Originally Posted by canetoad View Post
    Where is the coil of rope? I've found the hook.

Servant's note says he threw the key to the storage area through the attic roof hole. If so, how do I get to it without the rope (assuming the box I see in the storage area holds the rope)?

I find myself apologising each time I run past the ghost, 'I know, you are trying to help me....'
    Have you found the hacksaw? If yes, revisit that area.

very good mission

Its the first time i finish a mission by Haplo without any help or spoilers . Ali you did a nice job with this mansion and its suprises are nice, it was fun interacting with key objects and it was a easygoing mission thankgod, nice storyline and gameplay, and glad to see alot of new textures, however the skyboxe and the distant art is not a new sight for me, you´ve used it already in other 2 missions, Ali if you want i can send you a huge collection of skyboxes.

Many thanks for this fine mission

Haplo: Yes, I found 'rusty hacksaw' but I must have been killed, reloaded, gone to work, come home. Now I haven't a clue where I found it.

PS Loveth the carpentereth noteth.

On edit:
    Started again and yes, I have found and used the hacksaw, that's why it was not in inventory. Opened the void and used 2 of the elemental keys. Still need to get the rope and get onto the roof for the storage key.

Okay, silly me didn't do the obvious thing and climb out the window. Finished this excellent small mission, loved the ending and the final area. Good stuff Haplo.
    Last edited by canetoad; 16th Sep 2010 at 12:55.

I am a bit rusty these days:

Where do I use the Air Key?
    It's so easy, but I can't do it.
    So risky - but I gotta chance it.
    It's so funny, there's nothing to laugh about

SirFreddieM:
    Beside the fireplace in the living room.

Thanx canetoad.

My bloodsugar was running low but as soon as I had something to eat I was able to finish the gem of a mission.

what do you know? You spend time at work and real life stuff and feel drained and then this!

Where is the earth lock? I was searching whole mansion for nearly an hour, but no luck..

PPoe -West end of the attic.

Loved the mission Haplo! 1600 out of 1700 which is miraculous for me
    Didn't find the bonus objective, though
    Don't ever tire of Dromed, your missions are amongst the very few that I enjoy ghosting and tolerate the undead.

Used the void key, killed off all the undead, found 3 elemental locks, but no elemental keys. Where are the elemental keys?

Eigenface - they should be in a small niche in a wall of the room where you used the Void Key.

Thanks!

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Wow, congrats Haplo! As always I look forward to playing your missions, this should make my weekend. From the description, though, this isn't the mission you showed me a demo for a while back, but I can't wait to play it regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    Wow, congrats Haplo! As always I look forward to playing your missions, this should make my weekend. From the description, though, this isn't the mission you showed me a demo for a while back, but I can't wait to play it regardless.
    Great, I hope you will enjoy the mission and I am looking forward to your feedback.

I will start working on making a mission out of the demo I sent you very soon. That is going to be something special!

I thoroughly enjoyed this mission haplo and didn't even know of a bonus objective was there...still trying to find it

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Gamer View Post
    I thoroughly enjoyed this mission haplo and didn't even know of a bonus objective was there...still trying to find it
    Here's a clue.

It happened in the original game.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    I've made it upstairs and am fairly creeped out already... gonna have to tackle it more tomorrow. It's definitely got the atmosphere thing going! Hopefully I can figure out all your clever puzzles.

Good stuff, Haplo. The narrow quarters added a bit more challenge to the swordplay without being annoying.

Those wraiths were really getting their groove on! That artifact must have been some sort of Mp3 player. Between you and Sterlino, I bet you could make two AIs waltz together.

Quote Originally Posted by bob_doe_nz View Post
    It happened in the original game.
    Find wedding rings for Brother Choghondar and the servant's corpse?