TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New TG FM - The Blue Star (2010-10-27) Updated version 1.1

Classical Master 2008
    Entertaining mission, although I could not find all the loot, which is apparently how much you need to complete the mission. Missed something like 50-70...

Last edited by Sxerks; 15th Nov 2011 at 12:30. Reason: mirror update

Quote Originally Posted by clearing View Post
    The guard on the same floor has a key on his belt.
    Thanks, thatīs odd, i thought i had the guard belt checked, its a bad thing about thief 1, you canīt get right away an item in ai creature belt when you frob him/her.
    Thanks clearing going to check that belt guard

Nice mission !

Congrats for your first release!

I hope you have more coming along soon

Quote Originally Posted by Melan View Post
    Entertaining mission, although I could not find all the loot, which is apparently how much you need to complete the mission. Missed something like 50-70...
    Gabor: check the windows in the library, there is also a cooper coin below a sofa that is located in the satircase for the 3 floor. I also think this loot goal is hard

Classical Master 2008
    Thank you, although I have found those two, plus the money box, the caretaker's hideout, the purse in the sewer and, uh, more stuff here and there. Still, I came very close so I ended the mission with a good conscience.

Lootlist courtesy of Thiefmissions.com

See MoonArchilles, including the lootlist was a goodthing.

Where is the key to the door that is in the attic where the ghost guy paces

Quote Originally Posted by bedwine View Post
    Where is the key to the door that is in the attic where the ghost guy paces
    If I remember, it is on top of a crate in the same room.

Quote Originally Posted by bob_doe_nz View Post
    Lootlist courtesy of Thiefmissions.com

See MoonArchilles, including the lootlist was a goodthing.
    Aye.

Regarding the loot..I didnīt think of it as that hard to find, as long as you use your eyes and search the rooms a bit. But hey..I made it so maybe Iīm unfair If I do a second version I probably will have a lower loot requirement for "Normal".
    Last edited by MoonAchilles; 29th Oct 2010 at 12:04.

I am liking this mission already, nice one MoonAchilles. I am almost embarrassed to say and I may be missing something but can I have a clue how to get past the sewer portcullis please.
    And I thought I was a master Thief….. Eyes rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post
    I am liking this mission already, nice one MoonAchilles. I am almost embarrassed to say and I may be missing something but can I have a clue how to get past the sewer portcullis please.
    And I thought I was a master Thief….. Eyes rolling.
    Check the wall to the side - I went back up the ladder the first time to see if I'd missed something

Thank you Sagittal I am so red faced right now.

finished

Nice mission, i spent most of the time looting the museum , the rest was easy going, when it comes to typical thief missions i love to play thief 1 style, specialy citys and haunted places.

for a first mission this is very good, althought it lacks some ambient musics in some places wich kills some of the suspence and mystery of the atmosphere.

Lokking foward for more

Quote Originally Posted by Sagittal View Post
    That was quick - thanks MoonAchilles. Think I must have been there but going back to check!
    I am 150 loot short which the lootlist says matches the hideout in the attic. Where is the lever that opens the hideout in the attic?

- prjames

Quote Originally Posted by prjames View Post
    I am 150 loot short which the lootlist says matches the hideout in the attic. Where is the lever that opens the hideout in the attic?

- prjames
    The lever is not close to the attic but on the floor below the one with the Blue Star.

Hint: check out a potted plant Spoil: in a recess in the staircase - move lever UP

I can't seem to get into the attic. There are two doors on floor 3 that I can't open. One is unfrobbable, and the other is locked. I'm assuming the latter is the door to the attic, but I'm not sure. I've run up and down 4 levels many times, and checked bodies for keys, and can't locate what I am missing. Spoiler, please?

Quote Originally Posted by That Miserable Thief View Post
    I can't seem to get into the attic. There are two doors on floor 3 that I can't open. One is unfrobbable, and the other is locked. I'm assuming the latter is the door to the attic, but I'm not sure. I've run up and down 4 levels many times, and checked bodies for keys, and can't locate what I am missing. Spoiler, please?
    Look at one of the guards who is walking around. Upstairs I mean. You have to build a strategy to get the key, since there's another guard on the small stairs near a door. In the attic you'll find another key ...

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    Look at one of the guards who is walking around. Upstairs I mean. You have to build a strategy to get the key, since there's another guard on the small stairs near a door. In the attic you'll find another key ...

Thanks very much. I had already disabled everyone upstairs, but the guard with the key fell on his side - naturally, the side the key was kept - so I couldn't see it and had to blind frob him to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by That Miserable Thief View Post
    but the guard with the key fell on his side - naturally, the side the key was kept - so I couldn't see it and had to blind frob him to find it.
    Iīm sorry about that, it happened when I tested it as well. Assumed it was a bug so I tried to fix it. But to no help appearantly. Do these things happen in the OMīs too?

Classical Master 2008
    With amazing regularity, so don't worry about it.

MoonAchilles: Had a great time with this one it has been awhile tht we were blessed with any T1 TG missions!!! I love the feel of T1 TG a lot!! Thanks for your hrd work.

Just a TIP: Always look at a guard and see if he or she's wearing a key on the belt, before BJ'm him or her

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Iīm happy you people enjoy it. Thanks for the encouraging words as well.

For your pleasure, the mission has been updated. See first post for info.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    Just a TIP: Always look at a guard and see if he or she's wearing a key on the belt, before BJ'm him or her

On the third floor thereīs also a little niche in the wall in the left corridor where you can stand and pick the guardīs pocket.