TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Multiplayer Meetup Thread

I ain't tired of Borderlands, I haven't spoken to you in weeks.

And I play Minecraft quite a bit. I was just on an hour ago, actually.

Well everytime im on you aren't there, so I thought you haven't been playing lately. Guess I'm wrong. I thought you took a break from minecraft since it's still not finished.

Well sorry for assuming, just that as you said, we haven't talked in a long time, and my mind comes up with stuff....

Oh yeah, I still need to try lara croft co-op.

cod4
    ss2
    defcon

I'll play anyone cod4 anytime

Level 10,000 achieved
    Quote Originally Posted by sNeaksieGarrett View Post
    Oh yeah, I still need to try lara croft co-op.
    Yes you do. I just played it with Sulphur. Great fun. All the puzzles have been modified slightly so even if you've beaten them in singleplayer they can still be real headscratchers in co-op.

Chakat sex pillow
    Heh, and I was the one scratching my head most of the time. It was awesome, and really puts the focus squarely on the 'co' in 'co-op', but verily I sucketh at the game; I'm not sure if henke had a gigglefit when I leapt off into the abyss whilst trying to get down from a pillar, but my face was a slight shade of red most of the time.

*off to get some mad skills for next time*

Quote Originally Posted by henke View Post
    Yes you do. I just played it with Sulphur. Great fun. All the puzzles have been modified slightly so even if you've beaten them in singleplayer they can still be real headscratchers in co-op.
    I am still looking for folks to play Lara Croft with.

Chakat sex pillow
    Any time you're ready, gunny. Just buzz.

Level 10,000 achieved
    B- b- but I though Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light was our game Sulphur.

Are you gonna run around and play with any swinging dick that hits you up on steam. You slut.

Chakat sex pillow
    I'm not the one who chose to be saddled with tits here. Add to that all the questionable things you make me do with balls and I'm feeling a bit domestically disturbed.

So go ahead and guilt me into restricting my options why don't you

Level 10,000 achieved
    Thinking about getting Borderlands. I see the PC & 360 GOTY editions are pretty cheap on zavvi.com right now.

Is anyone still playing? And if so, on PC or 360? I don't wanna buy it unless I have someone to play with.

i have PC, and have been looking to replay it. i know there are a couple other TTLG foks playing on PC currently as well (according to my chat list).

Cuddly little misanthropic hate machine
    I have Borderlands but I'm thinking of getting the GOTY off Steam- it's only $30 and comes with all the DLC, and $30 is what I'd pay for said DLC anyway.

I plan to get the Claptrap DLC (the latest one) soon. The only one I am missing. I purposely passed on MAdd Moxxi's Underdome Riot. Looked stupid.

zavvi.com eh? Never heard of that one. I have borderlands on steam. I already beat the game (alone) but I created a new character for multiplayer a while back.

Chakat sex pillow
    Thinking about getting Borderlands. I see the PC & 360 GOTY editions are pretty cheap on zavvi.com right now.

Is anyone still playing? And if so, on PC or 360? I don't wanna buy it unless I have someone to play with.
    If you wanna go co-op on Borderlands (PC) sometime, I'll plunk down for the GotY. From what I've played of the vanilla, the single-player's a bit empty without other people to shoot stuff with. Lemme know!

Level 10,000 achieved
    PC GOTY-edition ordered. Looks like I have no shortage of dudes to play with. Sulphur, I'm guessing the vanilla version works just fine with the GOTY edition, it's just the extra DLCs we won't be able to play together.

smoke and dethy and sneaksie, I'll let you guys know when I have it. The timezones might be a problem if we're all gonna play together though. Finland is about 7 hours ahead of America. So, if any of you aren't doing anything during the daytime we can get something going, otherwise it's gonna be tricky.
    Quote Originally Posted by dethtoll View Post
    I have Borderlands but I'm thinking of getting the GOTY off Steam- it's only $30 and comes with all the DLC, and $30 is what I'd pay for said DLC anyway.
    Unless you really wanna pay that price just to support the developer I'm sure you'll be able to find it cheaper if you look around. I just got it for 19 euros from play.com, but that's a Europe-only site.

Chakat sex pillow
    Sulphur, I'm guessing the vanilla version works just fine with the GOTY edition, it's just the extra DLCs we won't be able to play together.
    I'll have to anyway, because I seem to have lost the goddamn game disc. No worries, I was planning on getting the GotY off Steam anyhow.

Unless you really wanna pay that price just to support the developer I'm sure you'll be able to find it cheaper if you look around. I just got it for 19 euros from play.com, but that's a Europe-only site.
    It's mostly 'cuz the DVD drive problem last year taught me to rely less on the drive. That and Borderlands is a bit of a pain to install, especially the DLC.

I'm up for Borderlands. or the new Tomb Raider. I haven't beaten the SP yet so I didn't really think to ask anybody for some co-op.

Oh, if anybody wants to add me on steam my handle is Advoc

I dont have many friends so if anyone wants to add me on steam it would be great.

I mainly play L4D 1 and 2 and Black ops. Though i have all the other Valve games and I have Borderlands except for the last DLC.

Steam ID: ericd20

Looking for fucks to meetup on Xbox Live! as I just purchased a year of it for 40% off. $36! Not bad. I mean, PS3 is free, but this is only $3 a month. Negligible.

Anyway...Games I have that I am wantin' to play online either co-op or MP:

Gears of War 1
    GTA IV
    Fable 2
    Bad Company 1
    Crackdown
    Perfect Dark (I have the N4 port, NOT PD: Zero).

PM me if you are interested in friending me or wanna get a game going on Xbox Live!.

El Shagmeister

Just so I don't hear dethy bitch about me not using this thread (I still think a MP subforum's better, but bleh....).

Anyone for some co-op challenges in Outland for Xbox Live?

Quack!

i had forgotten this thread actually

but hey guys i have black ops on ps3, come kick my ass if i ever get aroudn to putting the fucking game in

Chakat sex pillow
    Sure!

Oh wait. Blops.

On the PS3.

Right. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Screw Blops: Magicka, Borderlands, I'm still waiting on you and other people here.

fook arff wanker i got it with the ps3 it's not like i paid money for it