TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rose Cottage V2 (31-10-10)

Saturnine

Rose Cottage V2 (31-10-10)

Happy halloween everyone!

I'm happy to announce the re-release of Rose Cottage, all fixed and ready to go again!

Thanks again to team RC!

CaffeinatedZombeh
    Yandros
    Slyfoxx
    BrokenArts
    Shadow Creepr
    Nickie
    Nightwalker
    Peter Smith
    And Thanks to: Purah, Digital Nightfall, R Soul, Sluggs, Nameless Voice, Elentarien, Lizanneh, ShadowSpawn, Shimonhead and Abbey.

Enjoy

http://www.filefront.com/17457802/ROSE-COTTAGE-V2.zip

Yay! Thanks, Saturnine and team!

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Woohoo! Way to go, Dave! I've yet to play through the updated version since I did maybe 1% of the changes, downloading now!

Hosters, can someone pick this up?

Thank you so evry much!

What is new/changed/fixed in V2?

From what I've heard, known bugs were fixed, some new objects created, and some effects tweaked. But like I said earlier, I haven't actually played it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    From what I've heard, known bugs were fixed, some new objects created, and some effects tweaked. But like I said earlier, I haven't actually played it yet.

Yandros... you must do it, play it again

this mission is perfect for Halloween !

i will make a re try later ... it is so 'magic' and i enjoyed the play the first time (actually i didn't noticed any bugs.. but i trust all of you about it).

Ehh, you can still crouch and go through the front doors in the beginning without opening them

Thank you Saturnine! I've a statistics test to study for and a paper to write for my counseling theories class, but I still took 45 minutes to play as much as I could of the new release. I hope you appreciate my sacrifice, as I appreciate yours. =P

Thank you Saturnine and the team! Greatly appreciate all the extra work. Looking forward to playing the new and improved version.

Oh boy I'm stuck:
    I put the batteries in the purple light thing, grabbed the UV light so it's in my inventory. I can't seem to turn it on...what do i have to do for it to light up?

Hmmmm, the UV light uses NVScript, so it's possible you're having the problem I describe in this thread. Read it to find out how to check and how to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    Hmmmm, the UV light uses NVScript, so it's possible you're having the problem I describe in this thread. Read it to find out how to check and how to fix it.
    Ahh so it was, thanks! XD After a year this FM still wows me, an awesome Halloween treat

Clearinghouse
    Thank you, Saturnine!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawviz View Post
    Ahh so it was, thanks! XD After a year this FM still wows me, an awesome Halloween treat
    Great news! Do you mind posting in that thread also that you had the problem and it fixed it? I'm trying to keep count in that thread of how many people have the problem and whether it fixes it for each one. Thanks!

Ohhh I hope one of our awesome hosts puts this up soon, Filefront hates me so much...

Can't wait to play!

Whoop! Ask and ye shall receive... thanks, Brethren!

Thank-You, Saturnine
    Because it's so darn good, I'll play this version asap (although I had no issues of any sort with the first release).

This is the first and last word in level design ! Your attention to detail is breathtaking ! You didn't skimp on anything, it's just like a real world place.

God (or to give him his proper name; OttoJ55) knows how you managed to fit so many new and intricate objects, and high res textures into Dromed, with hardly any slowdown.

Simply awesome ! I can never touch Dromed again after seeing this masterwork.

(I'm off to have a look at the help thread now, because it's way way too hard for me)

Thanks Saturnine, finished and enjoyed it again.

Are you planning to upload another version anytime soon? I have noticed a few problems and can send you a list if you want.

Yep, thanks to Saturnine and all in the team! Played through again on Halloween and really enjoyed it - it really is beautifully put together!

Still needed to refer to main thread for a stubborn card, liked some of the new tweaks (thieves, plants, doll(?) etc), and had to find the right way to the morgue/crematorium as prevented from climbing the wall this time .

Archivist
    Great to see an updated version of this masterpiece

Thanks Saturnine and all who contributed!

Having another go, but I'm running into a problem. I can't get anything out of the safe.

It's open, the contents are right in front of me, but they won't light up no matter where I stand.

Unkillable Cat: I had to get right in front of the safe and use the forward lean key and was able to pick up the contents then.

I'd already tried that, with no luck. But just to be sure, I tried again. Not working.

Just a little earlier in this thread, this FM is being praised for its attention to detail. I find the oversight of this particular detail proves that claim to be a little on the thin side.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast