TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Arx Fatalis Finished

Arx Fatalis Finished

After 24 hours i finished the game. So i must say that i loved playing this game, the gamepay is very good but hard sometimes, the design is superb! The soundtrack is nice, though i think there should have been more musics , the storyline is very good and very captivating. Arkane studios knew how to make a great game to remain in history

If anyone knows of a similiar game to arx Fatalis please let me know. i already know the gothic series, Morrowind, Oblivion and Risen...What am i missin?

Both Ultima Underworlds are the inspiration for Arx... gameplay is very similar. If you don't mind dated graphics, sound and interface they should be your next stop.

EDIT:
    If you particularly liked the atmosphere of Arx than you could check out Arkane's follow-up title Dark Messiah. It is a very different type of game, linear and action orientated, but in the atmosphere department it is similar.
    I always hoped for an Arx2 with all the elements of Arx but with the visceral action of Dark Messiah..
    Last edited by addink; 17th Jan 2011 at 19:22.