TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 465156616671768186919293949596
Results 2,376 to 2,381 of 2381

Thread: TFix: unofficial patch for Thief1/Gold

Floating beds in Donal's basement in Thieves Guild. Tracker doc modified.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo47 View Post
    nope - 1.24d, this weekend, probably.
    Any new word on this, hope it is OK to enquire? Jonesing for the glum glums

Zombified
    trying to work out some kinks, but yeah, this has been dragging on, so I'll probably just wrap it up in the next couple of days. it's not like I can't finish stuff later.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo47 View Post
    trying to work out some kinks, but yeah, this has been dragging on, so I'll probably just wrap it up in the next couple of days. it's not like I can't finish stuff later.
    Are we going to have the "Objective completed" message and sound finally?
    Another question: we have paintings that are repeated through the missions. Is there any way to have different sets per mission via DML or something?

Zombified
    yeah, that can be changed via dml, but is out of scope (if it ain't broke, don't fix it).

also, yes on the ding-dong.

Zombified
    ding-dong.

not adding the link to the first post just yet as I have played around with too many bits of the monster, so hopefully you guys will test and confirm that things work as they should.

-fixed most reported problems (some geometry/texture stuff left alone because some brushes just don't want to cooperate - check the tracker)
    -goal notification should work for all OMs (but english only, no matter what language you use)
    -sound and text fixed in T1 little big world (text english only - if you have a german or french version of TG, post the contents of your M6littlebig.str found in books.crf\german or books.crf\french and I will fix properly)

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 465156616671768186919293949596