TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 273237424752576267727374757677
Results 1,901 to 1,905 of 1905

Thread: What are you making?

I've got some shadows! They're only cast on the ground layer, but it helps certain terrain types a lot. The shadows are painted, too, lol, but you can't really tell.

I took three different tries at making low brush sets, and combined them in a single tile. Now it works much better! Also, I've painted big/high bushes. Low brush slows movement and can be hidden in with the stealth skill. High bushes also block line of sight.

I tried coloring the different types of rocks. I have mixed feelings about the result. They certainly "pop" better, but they were IMO pretty distinguishable before. I don't really like the look as much. Might try a different set of colors. In gameplay, the low gravel slows movement, the medium boulders also can be hidden in with stealth skill, while the big ol' rocks are impassable and block line of sight.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrian
    I tried coloring the different types of rocks. I have mixed feelings about the result. They certainly "pop" better, but they were IMO pretty distinguishable before. I don't really like the look as much. Might try a different set of colors
    Yeah, it looked better before, even if it did blend together too much.

Instead of going for entirely different sets of colors, why not just make the larger rocks brighter shades of grey?

Better, but you should also add bit of shadow on the bottom of the rocks themselves to give it a sense of grounding:

And on my end, made a female version of my logo because #feminism

and finished setting up the first batch of achievements Trying to think of some more fun ones to add...

All I can see in that picture is "anit_immigrant".

(Yes, I know it's an internal name and it doesn't matter.)

And this is why I hire an editor

Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 273237424752576267727374757677