TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Fm - The Last Lighthouse Keeper (Updated 03/22/2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Marbrien View Post
    Could someone give me an explicit clue on what to do with Kash's coin please?
    Take it to the prison and "use" it on the skeleton

OK, but how do I get in the prison?

I'm hopelessly stuck......Cannot find any candle, apart from Cindy's, I don't know how to open the infirmary....... Help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    The number of candles needed differs with the difficulty level you play on. And the answer to all of your questions is no.
    OK, so I've been playing on Suspected. Could you please tell me how many candles I need. I have 3 but am unable to find anything, anywhere that might give me a 4th. But I must need a 4th because the plate doesn't accept the Cindy candle

OK, but how do I get in the prison?
    You need a key. You'll get it in the crypt (an eye and a lantern from Anita are also needed to get there)

@maga: It's hard to tell you what to do without knowing what you've done already. But you need to get something from Anita's room and something from Jacob's room and the go to the crypt. Then go back to Anita's room and that will get you into the infirmary.

@ nickie: On Suspected, there should be only 3.
    Last edited by Tannar; 19th Mar 2011 at 01:16. Reason: corrected info

Thank you! I have Brian and Brenda lit and Cindy in inventory. One plate appeared and I placed Brian. Then another plate appeared and I placed Brenda. The third plate appeared after that and is for someone I don't have.
    Last edited by nickie; 18th Mar 2011 at 13:47.

Quote Originally Posted by fibanocci View Post
    You need a key. You'll get it in the crypt (an eye and a lantern from Anita are also needed to get there)
    I'm afraid I'm still stuck on this.

I have already opened Anita's tomb with the eye, and I have the lantern. But nothing highlights down in her tomb, so I don't know what I am supposed to do with the lantern. Playing on Innocent, BTW.

I don't know what I am supposed to do with the lantern.
    Don't you see a chain near the wall?

@ nickie: You need to go either to Jeremy's room or Shepard's room. I can't remember which one is available and which one isn't on Suspected. But they are right across the hall from each other so it shouldn't take long to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by fibanocci View Post
    Don't you see a chain near the wall?
    Ah, didn't see it until you mentioned it. Too dark in there! Thanks.

Tannar thanks, if you mean the lamp thing I did it but went back to Anita's and there is nothin in her room I can pick up.......

Thanks Tannar. I've crawled all over their rooms - they're both available. What am I looking for?

@ maga: Look outside her door.

@ nickie: In Jeremy's room, use the crowbar on the file cabinet. In Shepard's room, use the acid on the safe lock.

Thanks again Tannar but I've done both of those. And got what was given and used them.

I think I messed something up. I started out by running around knocking out all the guards and picking up loot. I've been to my room and met the loot goal (playing on hardest) and have now gone to open the safe but when I do the game crashes...

Other than that it's an awesome mission and the new sounds are perfect!

Can someone please give me a hint about Anita's eye or about how to get the mask?

[QUOTE=Tannar;2055748]@ maga: Look outside her door.

Tannar, I saw the table that high lights, and a letter underneath that I cannot take......

@ Yorad the eye is in Josef's room and the mask in the church

Quote Originally Posted by maga View Post
    No maga, is in jacob's room.

Thanks. I'm afraid I can find anythingin Josef's room. But I'm still searching...

Yorad you have to put something on the table outside his room

Yorad you have to put something on the table outside his room
    It's ok. Thanks again.

I'm stuck where Maga is. I did everything on the Anita path including the lantern and followed clues through using the gear on the clock. But I have no idea what to do now. I suspect she wants her painting put back but have seen no clues and there is nothing outside her door. I am playing Normal level. Thanks for any help!

Quote Originally Posted by Yorad View Post
    Can someone please give me a hint about Anita's eye or about how to get the mask?
    You need to go to the room of wisdom and read the book there. Then go to the church and get the mask. Then put the mask on the table outside Jacob’s room.

Tannar, I saw the table that high lights, and a letter underneath that I cannot take......
    That letter shouldn’t be under the table, it should be on the table and you should be able to pick it up. That letter gets you into the infirmary. I don’t know why it’s not working for you. A few players are having strange issues and we are still trying to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Stingm View Post
    I'm stuck where Maga is. I did everything on the Anita path including the [SPOIL]lantern
    You need to go back to Anita’s room and get the letter from the table outside her door. Then go to the infirmary.

Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    Thanks again Tannar but I've done both of those. And got what was given and used them.
    Did you get the poison in the infirmary or have you returned Anita's painting? I can't remember which one it is on the diffiuclty level you are playing at but it should be one of those.
    Last edited by Tannar; 18th Mar 2011 at 15:22.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast