TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 81318232833384348535455565758
Results 1,426 to 1,435 of 1435

Thread: Thief Gold HD Texture Mod

Thank you both for answering me so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    I thought i fixed it. But maybe i forgot it then...

Sometimes it's a gamesys chaos!

Here is the DML code:
    Code:
    DML1

//temp fix for the tray causing Ramirez to go alert as soon as Joe drops it
    -ObjProp -1710 "PhysType"
    No worries, dude. With one single guy working on a mod of this magnitude, its actually a miracle that everything goes smoothly for most of the time. Good luck on Thief II HD Mod 1.0 by the way.

I tried using this code multiple times, first in the miss5 DML file in the HD Mod folder and then in the original miss5 DML file in my TG main folder, even restarted the mission both times to make sure nothing was being loaded wrong. No deal, the alarm was being triggered every single time. I was about to give up until I saw Voodoo7 new reply...

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo47 View Post
    aha - now I remember why I left a copy of gamesys.dml in the root - it's because hdmod would not load it from elsewhere. I'll return it back in TFix 1.25b, for now, just copy gamesys.dml from OSM to your TG folder and things should be ok.

@Gecko, please add uber_mod_path OSM to your cam_mod.ini, that will allow (the next version of) TG hdmod to load dml and squirrel stuff from TFix properly.
    Now this worked!! Didn't even need to restart the mission. Thanks, dude! Don't know if this will affect other things, but for now, everything is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Oregano View Post
    Thank you both for answering me so fast.

No worries, dude. With one single guy working on a mod of this magnitude, its actually a miracle that everything goes smoothly for most of the time. Good luck on Thief II HD Mod 1.0 by the way.

I tried using this code multiple times, first in the miss5 DML file in the HD Mod folder and then in the original miss5 DML file in my TG main folder, even restarted the mission both times to make sure nothing was being loaded wrong. No deal, the alarm was being triggered every single time. I was about to give up until I saw Voodoo7 new reply...

Now this worked!! Didn't even need to restart the mission. Thanks, dude! Don't know if this will affect other things, but for now, everything is fine.

It's because you have to use the code on the gamesys.dml (HDMOD folder) and not on the miss5.mis.dml

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo47 View Post
    aha - now I remember why I left a copy of gamesys.dml in the root - it's because hdmod would not load it from elsewhere. I'll return it back in TFix 1.25b, for now, just copy gamesys.dml from OSM to your TG folder and things should be ok.

@Gecko, please add uber_mod_path OSM to your cam_mod.ini, that will allow (the next version of) TG hdmod to load dml and squirrel stuff from TFix properly.
    I will check this and adding it to the next version.

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    It's because you have to use the code on the gamesys.dml (HDMOD folder) and not on the miss5.mis.dml
    My bad, I just got into Thief and PC gaming in general, so I'm still kind of a noob for this sort of stuff.

By the way Gecko, I just want to know one more thing: are low texture objects like this painting still present in the HD Mod? Or is this some kind of fuck up that can happen during the install?

Last edited by Oregano; 22nd Aug 2017 at 13:56.

this picture is still in low-res and i will leave it because it looks really funny ^^

Alright then. Guess thats all I wanted to know. Thanks. Really looking forward to what you have in store for Thief II 1.0 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Oregano View Post
    Alright then. Guess thats all I wanted to know. Thanks. Really looking forward to what you have in store for Thief II 1.0 now.
    Here you have two different versions for that painting that I created some time ago. They are a bit more romantic than the original:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byh...ew?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by bassoferrol View Post
    Here you have two different versions for that painting that I created some time ago. They are a bit more romantic than the original:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byh...ew?usp=sharing
    Looks pretty dope. Thanks!

excellent work gecko keep it up. looking forward to the full release

Looks super cool! I was kind a waiting for a clip to show how it is to swim in there Can't believe Thief II looks so good, you've come such a long way!

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 81318232833384348535455565758