TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thief Gold Fm-The Tower of St. Moria-Released-March 20th, 2011

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010

Thief Gold Fm-The Tower of St. Moria-Released-March 20th, 2011

Here is the Thief Gold mission as Promised. The T2 version will be released if this proves to be to anyones liking. This is different, and I threw alittle humor in it. Also, Garrett's Shadow provided the Bird Idea, Riddle, and some Hammerite Readables. I would like to thank Tannar, Nickie, Sagittal, and Garrett's Shadow, and Cardia1 for beta testing it. Also Tannar and Nickie edited the readables, and in TG, they just dont appear correctly sometimes. No biggy ! In the zip is a Loot List made by Sagittal, and is of excellent quality. Not that any Taffer would need help finding anything
    Here is the link:
    http://www.thiefmissions.com/info.cgi?m=TowerOfStMoria Thankyou Jason !

All the thanks should go to the beta testers, and also to the Game file Host's as you all would not be playing this, without all of them.

Some suggestions for your playing difficulty level : Please dont start on Expert difficulty and expect to be familiar enough with the game play and location of everything, and end up in this thread not knowing where something is or how to do something. Start on Normal Difficulty and if you are still interested in something harder go to the next level of difficulty. No one ! Can master any game the first time ! It takes alot of experience in one game playing for hundreds of hours to call your self a Master. Only "The Builder", me, is the true master of this game.
    Last edited by darthsLair; 22nd Mar 2011 at 12:27. Reason: speelling as usual

OMG!!!...fantastic thank you!!

this sounds like a lot of fun (and the images in the preview thread looked great) but I can only play T2 missions hopefully that version will be released soon

Thankyou for the mirror fibanocci, and MrMunkeepants, if this shows some interest I already have a multibrush made for the T2 version, and it wont take along time to finish it. In the T2 Version I will use the Hammerite Developement kit, and it will be very much better with many Hammerite Voices, and objects. ( A sweet kit indeed !)

Southquarter.com/fms
    Mirror here too:

The Tower of St. Moria

"secret door" in tower generator room

Anyone figured out how to get past this?

I am about to descend into the depths using the lift.
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

descend to the Cathedral and you will discover the way

Thankyou Brethren for the mirror ! You are too Cool !
    Last edited by darthsLair; 20th Mar 2011 at 23:12.

Great Mission

darthsLair: This is a great mission! Had a lot of fun exploring The AI were amazing!

Thanks for your hard work!

Downloading now! Thanks a bunch!

Congratulations on the release!

how to get sword

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    Congratulations on the release!
    I destroyed the zomibe, but find no sword. I find a sarcophagus, not finding a way to open it.
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

To get the Sword of Ariah: When you first came down into the Tomb from the Spitting Devils, go down the ladder and it is the 2nd crypt on the left, laying flat and it looks like the Image of the dead guy on the Sarcophagus is holding it with his hands. There should be no way to open the Sarcophagus. Do you mean draw the bridge?

Thankyou Tannar, Couldn't have released it with out you Buddy, and the other beta testers! And thankyou Pwl, and Stingm, JonesCrusher hope you enjoy.

Clearinghouse
    Congrats, darthsLair Downloading!

Nice mission, DarthsLair! Wonder why you added enhanced hammer doors, which unfit for the mission. I guess, there's no importance in T2 version.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsLair View Post
    Thankyou for the mirror fibanocci, and MrMunkeepants, if this shows some interest I already have a multibrush made for the T2 version, and it wont take along time to finish it. In the T2 Version I will use the Hammerite Developement kit, and it will be very much better with many Hammerite Voices, and objects. ( A sweet kit indeed !)
    EXCELLENT!!! Can't wait... Seriously, I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Cat View Post
    Nice mission, DarthsLair! Wonder why you added enhanced hammer doors, which unfit for the mission. I guess, there's no importance in T2 version.
    Thanks Winter Cat, I wanted the rusty look, with the Tower being set in the Damp Mountains, and Forests, Water.

Thanks Summer, I am working on the T2 Version now. It is a small mission, wont take long.

Well, this is embarrassing. Playing on expert, and I have made the cuckoo appear in the clock in the High Priest's room, but even though it highlights, I cannot remove it. I've read the book of riddles, but that isn't helping me...???

Marbrien, it should now have appeared in the cage, below left, which in turn is now frobbable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagittal View Post
    Marbrien, it should now have appeared in the cage, below left, which in turn is now frobbable.
    It hasn't done that. It remains in the clock, it highlights, but I can't take it and no amount of bashing it with sword, blackjack, lockpicks etc shifts it. And the nearby cage is not highlighting.

Please, release the T2 version!

Hi DarthsLair,

anxious to play this, great!

Quote Originally Posted by Marbrien View Post
    It hasn't done that. It remains in the clock, it highlights, but I can't take it and no amount of bashing it with sword, blackjack, lockpicks etc shifts it. And the nearby cage is not highlighting.
    Have you wound the clock with the key on the table at the bottom of the lift? . The cuckoo should then be frobbable and go into the cage? Sounds like you may well have done everything right

Edit: Are you using TG or T1?
    Last edited by Sagittal; 21st Mar 2011 at 13:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagittal View Post
    Have you wound the clock with the key on the table at the bottom of the lift? t. The cuckoo should then be frobbable and go into the cage? Sounds like you may well have dine everything right

Edit: Are you using TG or T1?
    Yes, I wound the clock with that key to make the cuckoo appear. As far as I know I am using a version of T1 modified to run TG missions, I seem to recall downloading it after being directed to it by a thread on these forums years ago. How can I check for sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Marbrien View Post
    As far as I know I am using a version of T1 modified to run TG missions, I seem to recall downloading it after being directed to it by a thread on these forums years ago. How can I check for sure?
    That might well be the issue - darthsLair may need to confirm - but beta testing was done with TG and I believe there are some differences in how scripting is handled for the 2 games. But iam no expert .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast