TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 mission : "Anna to the rescue" 14/07/2011 updated to v0.2

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningline View Post
    Thanks guys..Ill check it out. As soon as anyone figures out how to get those keys or open the second grate in the floor by the formerly hot lever let me know.

Duhhh...I didnt realize the embeded beam went over that far...
    Which of the gates in the floor have you open at the moment?

EDIT: Sorry, misread your post. But something tells me, you have to solve the Dragon-puzzle (or at least escape when you're being trapped..) to unlock the last grate.
    Last edited by Ankh69; 12th Jun 2011 at 19:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Ankh69 View Post
    Well done, cardia1 and Independent Thief.. I'm really impressed. I love the puzzles, the atmosphere, the music etc. This is possible one if the best fanmission I've played! The music is so wellplaced, and I Looove the assassin's creed soundtracks. I gotta ask, is it Lara Croft I can hear?
    Many thanks for your kind compliments, yes the sounds you hear from Anna are from Lara Croft, except her comments wich were kindly recorded by our sweet actress voice Lizanneh

In the Hallway just before the demons on the ceiling area by the cavedin area there is a tiny switch on the rightThere is no secreta in this mission so it has to be important. Whats it do. Also I still cant get into the area below the bridge thing in the air bu the once hot lever....I still have one grate to open.

In the Hallway just before the demons on the ceiling area by the cavedin area there is a tiny switch on the rightThere is no secreta in this mission so it has to be important. Whats it do. Also I still cant get into the area below the bridge thing in the air bu the once hot lever....I still have one grate to open.
    Did you Put out the fire above the hot switch? Do that first.. Secnindly,Open the Quake panel above the area where the un-frobbable keys are to get what you need..
    The secret switch outside the deamons watch area Opens a secret hallway behind the Devil's grin picture "The big Grin picture....

alright...3 hours of getting nothing done..still need to blind the freggin dragon. Once i have those keys I can do something...got one key from the puzzle below but there is still a door to open...

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    alright...3 hours of getting nothing done..still need to blind the freggin dragon. Once i have those keys I can do something...got one key from the puzzle below but there is still a door to open...
    I dont know how far you have gotten yet, but:The hot to touch switch that opens the barred floor gate to it's lower right. Once you have put out the fire above your head (Ladder to the left climb up and walk towards the center. You will have to douse the fire in the furnace. The switch is tricky. Frob it and keep frobbing it until the floor gate remains open. Do it slowly. Your next step is to cross the path puzzle to get across to grab another key. Color Riddle for the keys. Once you have done this, you will progress in the mission.

Southquarter.com/fms
    Congrats on the release, Pedro. Here's another mirror:

Anna to the rescue (Southquarter)

Darthlair......I mean the keys on the floor..with the plaque that says you cant get the key whilt the dragon (or whatever) is looking....please someone..this is making me crazy

Quote Originally Posted by darthsLair View Post
    I dont know how far you have gotten yet, but:The hot to touch switch that opens the barred floor gate to it's lower right. Once you have put out the fire above your head (Ladder to the left climb up and walk towards the center. You will have to douse the fire in the furnace. The switch is tricky. Frob it and keep frobbing it until the floor gate remains open. Do it slowly. Your next step is to cross the path puzzle to get across to grab another key. Color Riddle for the keys. Once you have done this, you will progress in the mission.

Not those keys..I got them easy..its the ones above by the guy on the floor with the dragon looking plaque.

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Not those keys..I got them easy..its the ones above by the guy on the floor with the dragon looking plaque.
    To my knowledge, those are all fake keys ! The other 2 keys, One Jumping, and the other you have found which were riddled by color choice are the main keys in the mission.

what do you mean by jumping..I only have the one key from the skull using puzzle

what do you mean by jumping..I only have the one key from the skull using puzzle
    OK, Go back to the particle lift room at the start of the pyramid area and go in another direction.

Don't get 'ahead' of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by bob_doe_nz View Post
    OK, Go back to the particle lift room at the start of the pyramid area and go in another direction.

Don't get 'ahead' of yourself.
    I did...already been in the picture puzzle area all the way to the double gate which i have one key and the other way up some steps and a locked door...so I know i need 3 keys and i only have one from the skullpush puzzle.

I think I am obsessing with the one area and the dragon sight puzzle. Im gonna go explore the other way a bit more.
    Last edited by Lightningline; 13th Jun 2011 at 02:47.

i need a bit of help,how do i find the glove for the sleeper statue?,i did everything else,excluding all loot

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    i need a bit of help,how do i find the glove for the sleeper statue?,i did everything else,excluding all loot
    . As long as your hear..maybe you can help me get in that damn door at the top of the stairs with the zombies high up?

In the area with the pentagram on the wall..looks like spray paint..when you look up there is some beams beams. Get up there. You'll find the way..right after the haunts and chaple

...have one key and the other way up some steps and a locked door...so I know i need 3 keys and i only have one from the skullpush puzzle.

I think I am obsessing with the one area and the dragon sight puzzle. Im gonna go explore the other way a bit more.
    Heavy Spoiler:
    There is one key after the burning pictures puzzle and one near the dragon puzzle.

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    Go past the haunts, look up. You "Woodn't" think it eh?

. As long as your hear..maybe you can help me get in that damn door at the top of the stairs with the zombies high up?[/SPOIL]
    Which set of Zombies? There are a few places with zombies.

[QUOTE=bob_doe_nz;2070661]Heavy Spoiler:
    There is one key after the burning pictures puzzle and one near the dragon puzzle.

Im stuck on the dragon puzzle..I take it that is the key to the door up the stairs i want. I mean the door down the hall to the left as soon as out come out of the magic elevator. Not the skull slide way...and not the picture puzzle way......That is the one i couldnt get myself all along...but no one seems to have an answer. I already got the dagger...i just need to get in the area I think has the girl.

[QUOTE=Lightningline;2070667]
    Quote Originally Posted by bob_doe_nz View Post
    Heavy Spoiler:

Im stuck on the dragon puzzle..I take it that is the key to the door up the stairs i want. I mean the door down the hall to the left as soon as out come out of the magic elevator. Not the skull slide way...and not the picture puzzle way......That is the one i couldnt get myself all along...but no one seems to have an answer. I already got the dagger...i just need to get in the area I think has the girl.

this is what you got to do you have to get the ceremonal knife thing,then when you coming back you will see a door that was not open before hand in mid wall,go in there,do what you got to do to get the exit key,that is toward the end on mission

Very nice mission, loved the atmosphere!

But the loot is ridiculously well hidden. Still missing 900 to finish on expert, having done everything else.
    I'm completely flummoxed as to where it could be. Please help.

yeah the loot is hard i got about 3.5k so far ,excluding the loot behind the portals,still looking for front portal key,or i will make sure when i get that loot i can run to the exit lol

someone should make a loot list of where to get the hard to get loot,i did find four areas with a single coins around undergroud base area,i hope it dont come down to small loot to complete expert

Great mission guys. A questions:

spoiler:

How do i solve the dragon puzzle?
    And I do not mean escape, I've already did that. I mean how do I open the door.
    Last edited by Chiron; 13th Jun 2011 at 08:21.

Lightninline and Ankh69....
    Those keys and lock picks next to the dead body, where the "Dragons gaze" keeps the force field up are......A VERY LARGE RED HERRING...dont spend too much time trying to work it out..like I did during testing.

Quote Originally Posted by dbrilliant View Post
    Did you Put out the fire above the hot switch? Do that first.. Secnindly,Open the Quake panel above the area where the un-frobbable keys are to get what you need..
    The secret switch outside the deamons watch area Opens a secret hallway behind the Devil's grin picture "The big Grin picture....
    Question:
    spoiler:

Where is that "Big Grin" picture?

I found a BUG :-) In the "Alice" area, with the up-side down portion, there's a thief guard you can blackjack and behind him there's an un-frobbable door. At some point, I don't know what I did, maybe jumped on the tiles to make noise AND one guard opened the door hurling towards me. Guess I then knew how to reach the blasted kidnapper ;-)

Thanks for this mission, cardia1 and Independent Thief!
    I'm still searching for some loot but I enjoyed it very much.

Hehe, and I know the submarine

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast