TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM Off To Lady Milhorn 19-06-2011

Dragon moss location?

Please, my eyes hurt already. Where specifically is the dragon moss located? Is it a different color than the grass?
    Last edited by bobber; 25th Jun 2011 at 16:39. Reason: typo

If you are outside the manor and facing the front doors, go around the left side of the manor as far as you can go. It will be on the ground there. It's near the climbable vine that leads to the pub area.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    If you are outside the manor and facing the front doors, go around the left side of the manor as far as you can go. It will be on the ground there. It's near the climbable vine that leads to the pub area.
    Ahh, that did it. Thanks Tannar.

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat View Post
    The moss is in the beginning of the mission on the ground somewhere

and the sulfur is in the pharmacy shop across the street from the mansion, enter via roof
    Thank you Kitty Kat

This is a great mission. I have not found any problems yet. It is a nice story and the textures are built well. Many thanks.

But the roof is the only trick I could not guess. I have been nearly everywhere and I have taken all from the safe room without the last thing. I have also been on the roof, but I have not been able to open the grate. Neither a key nor a tool has helped. Mines fal down the chimney and the looking glass does not fit through, though. So I would be glad about a bigger hint. Many thanks.

Anmaron - total spoiler Have you been in the Geology room in the basement? You need the Builder 2000 drill from there to cut through the grate over the chimney.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    Anmaron - total spoiler Have you been in the Geology room in the basement? You need the Builder 2000 drill from there to cut through the grate over the chimney.

THat was meant with it. I did not take it because I was thinking that it is a normal one

Many thanks for the clear note.

I am at the lava pit. I only have one rope arrow that just got me up to a gem and water arrow. Is there a stash of rope arrows somewhere that I have missed?.

I backtracked into town and retrieved two arrows I left behind. That will teach me to be sloppy. thanks tor you all for your help.l
    Last edited by joanieS; 27th Jun 2011 at 17:06. Reason: additional info

Quote Originally Posted by joanieS View Post
    I am at the lava pit. I only have one rope arrow that just got me up to a gem and water arrow. Is there a stash of rope arrows somewhere that I have missed?.
    You start with 3 so where did you loose them

Hmmm.... I don't recall if there are any to be found.
    But the height is not deadly. You could jump back to the arrow and go down as far as possible and grab it.
    In case you are right above the lava, then you could try the following:
    face a place where you would want to jump to and at the same time jump AND grab the arrow !
    You need go go all the way up the rope for this to work though.

I found 1 RopeArrow to be enough for this mission

Hmmm.... I don't recall if there are any to be found.
    But the height is not deadly. You could jump back to the arrow and go down as far as possible and grab it.
    In case you are right above the lava, then you could try the following:
    face a place where you would want to jump to and at the same time jump AND grab the arrow !
    You need go go all the way up the rope for this to work though.

Besides that: make sure to always shoot them at spots where you can retrieve them again.
    I found 1 RopeArrow to be enough for this mission

I just finished playing this amazing and very difficult mission!
    Waiting for the sequel......

A very solid freshman effort! Sly approves.

But I'll need to see somebody about getting a new blackjack. I just wore old my old one.

Is there a lootlist for this mission? I am 170 short for Expert and am getting a little tired of aaall those corridors. I had a lot of fun with this mission though, my favorite part being the lava-fog room.

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoGuy View Post
    Is there a lootlist for this mission? I am 170 short for Expert and am getting a little tired of aaall those corridors. I had a lot of fun with this mission though, my favorite part being the lava-fog room.
    I think you should explore the well right at the start area.
    I am sure this will help to fulfill the loot-objective at least.

Heheh, thanks gnartsch. I can't believe I missed that. I was still 20 short after that but with a little more searching I found a coin in a plant in the library.

Thanks for the mission, jackinthebox!

in urn room, need a hint

I am in I believe the urn room, see a brazier and what looks like a elevator shaft with the lift at the bottom.

I read about sulfur and the alchemist across the street. I never could figure out how to get into that alchemists house, been on roof, found fire arrow. Never found way in.

Need a hint please. Not sure what to do next in the brazier/treasure room.

Been through the burricks, lava, fire balls. glad to have gotten through that ok. 3 rope arrows left.

playing on hard.

thank you
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcrawler View Post
    Need a hint please. Not sure what to do next in the brazier/treasure room.
    This has been asked a lot already. See the previous notes or take the following hints
    dragon-moss: front garden of mansion
    alchemist: use builder 3000 (from geology)

thanks

I realized that the alchemist's place was not the place I was trying to get into, wrong buliing/roof.

got the urn, got out. finished.

never understood what the book switch in library did, never saw any change after activating it.

on to other new fms. nice fm this was.
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcrawler View Post
    never understood what the book switch in library did, never saw any change after activating it.
    It opens a small safe that has one of the keys to the urn room corridor.

Quote Originally Posted by gnartsch View Post
    alchemist: use builder 3000 (from geology)
    Has there been a drill upgrade?...I thought it was a 2000?

Where is the key for the Alchemic Laboratory? I found a note earlier saying Lady Milhorn kept the key on her, but I haven't found her. Any help is appreciated

EDIT: Nevermind, found the secret passage through one of the sewer entrances in the basement

Last edited by She-Thief; 12th Jul 2011 at 13:30.

An enjoyably old-fashioned mission, nicely put together. Thanks JackInTheBox

JackInTheBox,

Very well done!
    And this is your first.
    Thanx!

This is a wonderful first mission, JackInTheBox! Congratulations!

I'm taking a break this weekend from working on a new mission to play a few, and having so much fun!

I got lucky and found the easy route to the mansion right off the bat (over the roofs from the well area).

But I decided to go back and play with the spiders in the alley. I eased down off the roof into the alley between the door and the spiders, where it's dark, and shot an arrow into the wood over the door (hoping I'd be able to mantle up over the door even though there is an iron fence there). Then I opened the door and mantled up, and got back onto the roof into a dark spot with a good view of the spiders and the street. As a guard passed by, I shot an arrow at the iron fence drawing him into the alley. It was a fun 10 minutes watching the spiders take care of my guard problem, and the guards taking care of most of the spiders. By the end of it, all the guards in the area were finished, and I only had to dispatch 2 spiders with arrows. I saved the beginning of the fight and watched it a few times. Cool how it came out different every time.

The 2 bowmen on the wall were easy to k.o. by sneaking down the middle and getting each from behind. Crappy peripheral vision, I guess.

As far as the layout of the castle goes, hey, it's the Thief Universe - and sometimes the rules are different there, like Superman's Bizarro world.

I hope you had fun making this mission - I am having fun playing it. Just have to figure out
    1. How to get past those burricks and into that high-up hole in the wall
    2. Where to find sulfur
    3. How to open the gate with the levers that seem to be unfrobbable

On holiday, so I've got all night!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast