TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 189

Thread: T2 FM Off To Lady Milhorn 19-06-2011

  1. #126
    Member
    Registered: May 2009
    Location: Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by redleaf View Post
    ... Just have to figure out
    1. How to get past those burricks and into that high-up hole in the wall
    2. Where to find sulfur
    3. How to open the gate with the levers that seem to be unfrobbable
    1. be fast and have a rope-arrow at hand
    2. check roof the pharmacist's house near the spiders you mentioned in your post.
    3. you will know, once you have proceeded past the burricks

  2. #127
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2004
    Location: West Palm Beach, FLORIDA

    So Tafferpatches is incompatable huh?

    That's too bad. Was looking forward to a new FM

    All I get is a message of a BOF file not being there...

  3. #128
    Member
    Registered: May 2009
    Location: Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Acolyte6 View Post
    That's too bad. Was looking forward to a new FM

    All I get is a message of a BOF file not being there...
    This mission runs fine with TafferPatcher.
    You should disable the LimbZbuffer fix in the ddfix section, though.
    (Otherwise you'll be seeing the stars when having a weapon at hand)

    Any other issue must be a corruption of the file that you downloaded or your Thief Install (including the Loader that you use)

  4. #129
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2004
    Location: West Palm Beach, FLORIDA

    Non Corrupt Mirror?

    Any links to a mirror with a non-corrupt game? I tried Southquarter, but only end up on the new index page without any links to thief...

  5. #130
    Member
    Registered: May 2009
    Location: Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Acolyte6 View Post
    Any links to a mirror with a non-corrupt game? I tried Southquarter, but only end up on the new index page without any links to thief...
    In case you ever need a link, try this one:
    http://www.gnartsch.de/Thief-FM/Thief-FanMissions.shtml
    It's a HORRIBLE site, but for sure you find a link to EVERY mission.
    And you can find a list of all prominent mirrors there as well.
    (Note that there is a list of missions at the VERY TOP)
    I always try to keep the list as well as the version of the missions as accurate and up-to-date as possible.

  6. #131
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2004
    Location: West Palm Beach, FLORIDA

    Actually...

    Quote Originally Posted by gnartsch View Post
    In case you ever need a link, try this one:
    http://www.gnartsch.de/Thief-FM/Thief-FanMissions.shtml
    It's a HORRIBLE site, but for sure you find a link to EVERY mission.
    And you can find a list of all prominent mirrors there as well.
    (Note that there is a list of missions at the VERY TOP)
    I always try to keep the list as well as the version of the missions as accurate and up-to-date as possible.
    I believe the file was unplayable due to spaces in the zip name, but I downloaded a new one anyway, but renamed it. That was always the problem before...

    As for the Horrible site, it wasn't that bad, I've seen worse over the years

  7. #132
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2004
    Location: West Palm Beach, FLORIDA

    Burricks? Brazier?

    I got the sulfur & dragon moss and returned to the unfrobbable levers. What to do now? Also don't know what the pick axe is for

    I've gotten really far without any hints (these are the FUN FMs) so I need to ask for only this so I don't spoil the rest of the game

    I read about Burricks, where do I find those? I'm infront of the unfrobbable levers with the gate now...

  8. #133
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2002
    Location: Malmö, Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by Acolyte6 View Post
    I got the sulfur & dragon moss and returned to the unfrobbable levers. What to do now? Also don't know what the pick axe is for

    I've gotten really far without any hints (these are the FUN FMs) so I need to ask for only this so I don't spoil the rest of the game

    I read about Burricks, where do I find those? I'm infront of the unfrobbable levers with the gate now...
    Close to one of the corners in the basement (I think it´s the NE corner) there is passage to the sewers. Get in here and turn up the gamma just a little bit. There´s a big gaping hole in the wall you can go through.

  9. #134
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2004
    Location: West Palm Beach, FLORIDA

    Actually...

    Quote Originally Posted by jiansonz View Post
    Close to one of the corners in the basement (I think it´s the NE corner) there is passage to the sewers. Get in here and turn up the gamma just a little bit. There´s a big gaping hole in the wall you can go through.
    It's in the sewer room in the SW corner

    Finished in a little less than 4 hrs with about 1400 missing in loot.

    Great FM though No bugs on my laptop

  10. #135
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2008
    Location: Italy
    sorry, where is the first security key?



    EDIT:

    Found!!!

  11. #136
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2004
    Location: West Palm Beach, FLORIDA

    All 3 keys...

    Quote Originally Posted by bluclint View Post
    sorry, where is the first security key?



    EDIT:

    Found!!!
    All 3 are near each other on the ground floor.

    A. Room above library
    B. In the yard
    C. In the library

  12. #137
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2008
    Location: Italy
    to be more precise, the key "A" is in the room the picture of Lord Milhorn.

  13. #138
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2005
    Location: Coal Country Pa.

    Awesome!

    I took a break from playing FM's for a few months( but always come back). After downloading several new missions from the forum, I picked this one at random and started playing. All I can say is WOW! If this is the authors first mission I can't wait for more. Playing on expert I couldn't ghost it because of spiders, burricks and shear # of guards but still completed with zero KO's and only 410 short of total loot with just over 3 hours playing time ( by final stats ). There is a lot of backtracking to be done but once you get the guards routes down you can really move through the Manor quickly. Thanks again.

  14. #139
    Member
    Registered: May 2002
    Location: The Netherlands
    Also replaying. I got all three keys and the two other items.
    Where is the vault? I forgot and am running in circles all over the place

    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

  15. #140
    Member
    Registered: May 2002
    Location: The Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    Also replaying. I got all three keys and the two other items.
    Where is the vault? I forgot and am running in circles all over the place

    Anyone?
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

  16. #141
    Member
    Registered: May 2009
    Location: Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    Anyone?
    The vault is in the basement - behind the broken gate lever.
    In order to get there, you need to make your way through the burricks area.
    Take a trip through the sewers in the north of the basement map to find your way
    Hope this helps.

  17. #142
    Member
    Registered: May 2002
    Location: The Netherlands
    Thanks Gnartsch, but I already have been through the burrick part and in the lava part.
    What did I miss?

    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

  18. #143
    Member
    Registered: May 2009
    Location: Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    Thanks Gnartsch, but I already have been through the burrick part and in the lava part.
    What did I miss?

    Hmm.... not sure what you missed, but the only way is through the burricks area.
    Once you made it back to the basement via that route, you should see the gate and some closed dorrs on the right hand side before the lever that open the gate

  19. #144
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2003
    Location: Nampa, Idaho
    For those still experiencing frame rate problems in the lava area, you can D/L this file. It removes all the smoke effects. You will have to re-start the mission, however.

  20. #145
    d. 2014
    Registered: Oct 2011
    Location: lancashire north of england

    lady milhorn

    those to mrrors dont work, southquarter says i am in the wrong place,the othe wont put it in darkloader,is it possibe for someone to post amother mirror

  21. #146

  22. #147
    d. 2014
    Registered: Oct 2011
    Location: lancashire north of england
    thanls a lot that worked

  23. #148
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2003
    Location: Nampa, Idaho
    Here's a hint sheet with screenshots and a complete loot list. FILE

  24. #149
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2008
    dun
    dun dun dun
    dun dun DUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN

    It's the key of the spider, he's hiding it right,
    From the prying hands of thieving taffers.

  25. #150
    Member
    Registered: May 2002
    Location: Pacific Northwest
    Interesting and difficult mission jackinthebox. Can't believe it is your first as it is superior to a lot of FM's we play.

    I made it through the burricks, fireball area, lava cave, etc. and am now in the room with the brazier where I placed the dragon moss and sulfur. I have tried every thing I am carrying to get a reaction from the ingredients. The only thing I must be missing is a gas arrow. Is this correct? If so, I may end the game here.

    Thank you for your FM, and may we hope to see more of your exciting missions anytime soon?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •