TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 213

Thread: T2 Fanmission The day-worker - June 30 2011

  1. #51
    Member
    Registered: May 2008
    Location: Berlin, Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphrosyne View Post
    Ok, one more question that I forgot to ask, why are the navigation globe and talismans in the pawn shop frobbable (though they do not highlight) and spin around like they are possessed? I couldn't figure this one out at all if it was another secret, but I found all 3 secrets?
    I can't remember that I made them frobbable. Maybe they are just more brighter. But I'll check this.
    3 secrets, that's it.

  2. #52
    Member
    Registered: May 2002
    Location: The Netherlands
    Thanks for a wonderful mission and the tip. I totally missed that window up there.

    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

  3. #53
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2001
    Location: 0x0x0
    This mission was bloody f'ing great!

    My only complaint was that
    spoiler:
    climbing the cargo lift was a real buzz kill.


    My hat's off Basso!

  4. #54
    Member
    Registered: May 2008
    Location: Berlin, Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    This mission was bloody f'ing great!

    My only complaint was that
    spoiler:
    climbing the cargo lift was a real buzz kill.


    My hat's off Basso!
    Thanks Slyfoxx. Question about the
    spoiler:
    cargo lift. Did you hear that Garrett says
    something at the point when the boat stops? The best way is to shoot on the down button,
    enter the lift, than shoot on the up button. When the lift stops, you can use the crate to
    climb on the top.

  5. #55
    Member
    Registered: May 2008
    Location: Berlin, Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    Thanks for a wonderful mission and the tip. I totally missed that window up there.

    You're welcome!

  6. #56
    Member
    Registered: May 2008
    Location: Berlin, Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphrosyne View Post
    Ok, one more question that I forgot to ask, why are the navigation globe and talismans in the pawn shop frobbable (though they do not highlight) and spin around like they are possessed? I couldn't figure this one out at all if it was another secret, but I found all 3 secrets?
    I have checked that yesterday and they are not frobbable but they moving when you touch them.
    The reason for that is, these objects have the settings location but not rotation.

  7. #57
    Member
    Registered: May 2003
    Location: West Seattle
    I just found Lloyd Duncan's apartment, but i can't find his key. I got the secret switch that moves the bed, but frobbing what I found only showed me a view of a man walking through a door.
    clues, please?

  8. #58
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2009
    Location: Germany
    MrMunkeepants
    go to the jail and you will find this door from the cutscene

  9. #59
    Moderator
    Registered: Apr 2003
    Location: Wales
    Any mirrors for this yet? GameFront is just sending me round in circles.

  10. #60
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    Any mirrors for this yet? GameFront is just sending me round in circles.
    Here's a temporary one until the mirror sites get it hosted. Linky

  11. #61
    Member
    Registered: May 2008
    Location: Berlin, Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    Any mirrors for this yet? GameFront is just sending me round in circles.
    Hallo, if you take the download link from Fuod, you get the older Mission the Video codec is ok but
    the zipfile is 50Mb, some people had problems with this Mission.


    Update 1.2

    http://www.ttlg.de/de/download/downl...oehner_1.2.zip

    Basso
    Last edited by Basso71; 2nd Aug 2011 at 16:57. Reason: update fm

  12. #62
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Basso71 View Post
    Hallo, if you take the download link from Fuod, you get the Mission with the old Video codec.
    You have to delete the videos or rename them.

    Here is another Link with the update version.

    http://www.ttlg.de/de/download/downl...ageloehner.zip

    Basso
    Oh, sorry about that. The link is now updated to the new version.
    Last edited by Fuod; 2nd Jul 2011 at 13:01.

  13. #63
    Member
    Registered: May 2003
    Location: West Seattle
    after the sheriff's office, I've been given an objective to lay a false trail.
    I know the basic principle, but how do I do that in this mission?

  14. #64
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMunkeepants View Post
    after the sheriff's office, I've been given an objective to lay a false trail.
    I know the basic principle, but how do I do that in this mission?
    All I did for that objective was place the picture in the chair in the store. I too was confused when I read that.

  15. #65
    I'm stuck in this mission. I'm back in the original area after leaving the evidence in the mayors office. I think all that's left is to get the painting. I did the warehouse part and I got a key off the guard by the big doors to the 2nd area but cant frob the doors. I cant find where code is or to kill the alarm either. Any tips?

  16. #66
    Member
    Registered: May 2008
    Location: Berlin, Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuod View Post
    Oh, sorry about that. The link is now updated to the new version.
    They will kill us, I promise

  17. #67
    Member
    Registered: May 2008
    Location: Berlin, Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by ciscokidd73 View Post
    I'm stuck in this mission. I'm back in the original area after leaving the evidence in the mayors office. I think all that's left is to get the painting. I did the warehouse part and I got a key off the guard by the big doors to the 2nd area but cant frob the doors. I cant find where code is or to kill the alarm either. Any tips?
    Hi ciscokidd, I'm a bit confused, you say, you have the evidence, we talk about the two scrolls in the bank right? Than you say, you can't find the code to kill the alarm. You must be David Copperfield, because, you can't grab the evidence before you steal the painting and found Duncan.
    The other point is, if you open the window in the museum, the mission is failed after 40 seconds.


    Basso

  18. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Basso71 View Post
    Hi ciscokidd, I'm a bit confused, you say, you have the evidence, we talk about the two scrolls in the bank right? Than you say, you can't find the code to kill the alarm. You must be David Copperfield, because, you can't grab the evidence before you steal the painting and found Duncan.
    The other point is, if you open the window in the museum, the mission is failed after 40 seconds.


    Basso
    I decided to go in through the roof to explore a bit and couldn't find a way to turn off the alarm so i reloaded and went about the other tasks. The 2 scrolls from the lockbox that go in the mayors inbox yes, i did that. After that i was ported back. The only thing left now is to grab the painting. Is there something i missed in the 2nd area i should reload to get done?

  19. #69
    Moderator
    Registered: Apr 2003
    Location: Wales
    Thank you Fuod and Basso71 - greatly appreciated. I've not had trouble with GameFront before, it was very frustrating.

  20. #70
    Member
    Registered: May 2008
    Location: Berlin, Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by ciscokidd73 View Post
    I decided to go in through the roof to explore a bit and couldn't find a way to turn off the alarm so i reloaded and went about the other tasks. The 2 scrolls from the lockbox that go in the mayors inbox yes, i did that. After that i was ported back. The only thing left now is to grab the painting. Is there something i missed in the 2nd area i should reload to get done?
    Ok, tell me, do you still have a savegame before you opened the window on the rooftop of the museum? If so, leave the rooftop, go back the same way, try to climb down the scaffold with
    a ropearrow(if you choose this way, you must knock out the frontguard). Take a look on your
    map, you can see a police station and also the house of the security chief. You will find
    the key you need in his apartment. Now you go back again to the museum(you stay on his
    balcony so you can take this way now). The key open the safe in the Office in the museum.

    If you open the window, you can use a potion or a ropearrow, don't care about the guards,
    don't try to knock them out, not in this moment.
    So, try this, in the meantime, I will
    play the mission like you did, I'm not sure but I have a suspicion.

    EDIT

    Ok, I'm back, I was on the rooftop and did a save, than I opened the window, the countdown starts, than I reloaded again. I was going back to the bank. Than I was asking me another question!
    How could you open the locker without the key? You need a key, and this key is in a place you can't enter at that point.
    I also try another way, I was waiting until the alarm starts, than I reloaded again. I must say this quicksave wasn't on the roof.

    I have no idea what happened there....
    Last edited by Basso71; 2nd Jul 2011 at 17:23.

  21. #71
    Nevermind i got the painting. The stupid safe door wasnt frobable before.

  22. #72
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Basso71 View Post
    They will kill us, I promise
    No kidding, lol

    Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    Thank you Fuod and Basso71 - greatly appreciated. I've not had trouble with GameFront before, it was very frustrating.
    No problem, anytime!

  23. #73
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2006
    Location: Miami Valley
    Very good mission!! Thanks for all your hard work. It was very enjoyable!
    If at first you don't succeed...reload and try again!

  24. #74
    Member
    Registered: May 2008
    Location: Berlin, Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by HauntHunter View Post
    Ok, great mission so far, how do I get to the Mayor's office from the ground level to plant the evidence?
    Hi, go back to the House where Lloyd Duncan has his apartment. Use a ropearrow to
    climb up the wooden beam, when you enter it, you should hear above, that someone
    unlock a door. Use another(or the same) Ropearrow and shoot it into the roof edge above.


    Basso

  25. #75
    bikerdude
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Basso71 View Post
    Hi, go back to the House where Lloyd Duncan has his apartment. Use a ropearrow to
    climb up the wooden beam, when you enter it, you should hear above, that someone
    unlock a door. Use another(or the same) Ropearrow and shoot it into the roof edge above.


    Basso
    Im stuck on this side of the map, I can lean through the window of the mayors office but then get stuck. In fact should have been ablve to get to that side of the map the way i did (right, over the roof of the nobleman's apartment)

    And to add to that I'm finding lot of bugs that should have been caught by the beta testers. But still a very pretty mission by all accounts.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •