TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: T2 Fanmission The day-worker - June 30 2011

Quote Originally Posted by R_G View Post
    Thank you Basso! I tried to replace gen.osm and it worked Now I am back to Garrett's home, but I cannot find his friend at the warehouse...
    That's fine! Ok you were in the warehouse, did you hear Garrett says something in front of the orange door? You have to find another way in, maybe through a window... Do you remember the small raft, near the restaurant?

Basso

Wow, very cool mission! I just love to climb the roofs to all possible and impossible places (and fall to death trying...)

Very good architecture and use of textures!

Geile Mission - mehr davon!

Quote Originally Posted by WildWilbur View Post
    Wow, very cool mission! I just love to climb the roofs to all possible and impossible places (and fall to death trying...)

Very good architecture and use of textures!

Geile Mission - mehr davon!
    Danke, thanks, habe dir mal ne PN geschickt.

Basso

can someone tell me how to get into the mayors appartment and where is it.....I see it on the map but cant see a way in to get there...I am asuming its up? but where? ...is it somewherenear the torch just before the arch on the way to Duncans pad?

Quote Originally Posted by JonesCrusher View Post
    can someone tell me how to get into the mayors appartment and where is it.....I see it on the map but cant see a way in to get there...I am asuming its up? but where? ...is it somewherenear the torch just before the arch on the way to Duncans pad?
    For sure you have come across it already.
    There is a door on a roof leading into a house. But there is a door inside labelled 'Major' which can not be opened by you.
    You will need to complete some other objectives first.

Quote Originally Posted by gnartsch View Post
    For sure you have come across it already.
    There is a door on a roof leading into a house. But there is a door inside labelled 'Major' which can not be opened by you.
    You will need to complete some other objectives first.
    Hmm....I have the scrolls from the bank ....and the next objective is to put them on the mayors desk...but I cant find a way to get there?

I know now where it is...but I cant seem to get back up there

lol,ok I have found where to get up...my gamma is very dark and wont increase anymore...I didnt see the wood beam next to duncans pad where an arrow can stick.....

Mission Complete!..and what a great one it was!! THANK YOU!
    Last edited by JonesCrusher; 26th Jul 2011 at 20:06.

hi, I can not find the way to the museum. I took the key to the security chief, I jumped on the iron beam, jump across the ledge until you reach a point where the road takes me back.

Quote Originally Posted by bluclint View Post
    hi, I can not find the way to the museum. I took the key to the security chief, I jumped on the iron beam, jump across the ledge until you reach a point where the road takes me back.
    Hallo blueclint, you're on the right way! You cross the iron beam, go right, left and left again.
    Than jump over the wall, you'll see a clothes line. Go through the door, than to the next door until you come to a window on the left. Jump on the other side, go to the last house on the right side.

Look up, there is an open window again, use a rope arrow. The alternate way is on the street,
    go through the tunnel, then left, there is a pipe(not the thin one) at the house.

Hope I could help
    Basso

hi Basso, first congratulations for the FM, is beautiful.
    That said, I come to my problem:

The road to show me, takes me under a window that I had already visited, climbing scaffolding in the back of the museum and then are always the starting point.
    I do not know where to go, can you be more specific?

Edit:
    Ok, found the way, the first time I tried I could not climb over the wall which gives access to the roof of the museum. I was going crazy in circles.
    Last edited by bluclint; 28th Jul 2011 at 12:17.

I finished this great mission.

I was wondering why the keeper symbol highlights at Garrett's home.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael. View Post
    I finished this great mission.

I was wondering why the keeper symbol highlights at Garrett's home.
    Hallo Michael, you're not the only one who's wondering about this The effect comes only from the light on the table! A question, did you play the update version 1.2?

Basso71

Quote Originally Posted by Basso71 View Post
    Hallo Michael, you're not the only one who's wondering about this The effect comes only from the light on the table! A question, did you play the update version 1.2?

Basso71
    What changes were made in the update Basso? Can you give us a short summary here? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Florian View Post
    What changes were made in the update Basso? Can you give us a short summary here? Thank you!
    Well, one thing was, some people had problems with the big double doors after they found Magnius.
    The doors were not longer frobbable. I still don't no why this happend so I could only guess and I hope it works now.

The videos are smaller now than before, fixed some areas where you could climb on roofs and out of the map. Some people told me that the mayor opened the door of the office and came out when they jump on the floor. Problem was, when I was jumping he never came out so I gave him a metaprop and and it seems to work. Yeah and some smaller stuff like an info at the beginning to read the infos from Magnius. Mission has also now an own gen.osm called dsgen.osm.

Basso

Quote Originally Posted by Basso71 View Post
    A question, did you play the update version 1.2?
    Nope, it was the old version.

Basso71,

very enjoyable mission. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by karstenpontoppi View Post
    Basso71,

very enjoyable mission. Thanks!
    You're welcome!

@Michael
    Allright, thanks.

OK I am on the museum roof .. I have the security key but can't get into the museum I can see a possible entry way but can't open it argh help please
    by the way great mission actually a friend is playing this as well and he got his entry to highlight ... mine won't .. any suggestions
    Last edited by maika; 16th Aug 2011 at 16:59.

Quote Originally Posted by maika View Post
    OK I am on the museum roof......I can see a possible entry way but can't open
    Hallo Maika, on the roof is just one window, it's closed and you have to open it with the lockpicks.
    Isn'it frobbable? Are you really on the right rooftop? Which version you play?

basso

4 hours now looking for 'Duncan'. I've even used fly/ghost mode cheat to fly through the walls of buildings to find this guy - no luck at all.

The map is no use to me because where Duncan's room is on the map there is a woman asleep on the bed (or there was until I KO'd her and every other AI on the level out of frustration), and there's another room behind Garrett's apartment with noone in it.

Is Duncan's appearance dependent on any non-standard Thief OSM script that I don't have ?
    I have NVScript (1.1.0), NVDebug (1.0.0), TnhScript (v1.53) and tnhS (2.1.0) - as well as version, script, dsgen, gen, convict and archer.

Quote Originally Posted by malau View Post
    4 hours now looking for 'Duncan'. I've even used fly/ghost mode cheat to fly through the walls of buildings to find this guy - no luck at all.
    The map is precise, but you need a rope arrow in order to get DOWN to his appartment.
    If my memory doesn't fool me, then you can find his room near the roof where the Major is.

The Major ? I haven't met him yet. There are no surviving AI on the level - is he scripted to jump in from a blue room somewhere ?

Are you saying that Duncan's house is underground ?

as I remember duncan is not underground, duncan is at home at the bank managers office there was a locked window, this should now be open, duncan is in the area on the other side also I believe there was a gate at ground level leading to the same area which should also be open now
    Last edited by Esme; 24th Aug 2011 at 05:49. Reason: confused spoil and bold tags DOH!

Malau - I've sent you an email with some screenshots so you can recognize the spot where you find Duncan.
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 24th Aug 2011 at 10:00.

Quote Originally Posted by malau View Post
    4 hours now looking for 'Duncan'..
    That's heavy! Malau, there is an old and a new quarter. The woman you talked about is in the old quarter, Duncan is in the new quarter. I thing the screens from Nightwalker will help you.

Basso71

Many thanks Nightwalker and Basso71,

Unfortunately, wherever that police station is in your screenshots I have not come across it yet.
    The closes to a police station I have found is the 'Police Archive' (see screenshot) which has a different shaped arch next to it.

I can't think of where to go to find this police station ?
    In the New Quarter my progress forward is stopped by a closed drawbridge.

How do I get to the area where the police station is ?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast