TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Stuck in skull of lysander

Stuck in skull of lysander

I am stuck at several points in the thief 1 fan mission skull of lysander and here they are.
    1.There appears to be two secrets rooms in lysanders room how do I open them
    2.How do I open the big spider door on the first landing before ground floor
    3.Whats the best way into his tower and how do I do it with the fake skull
    4.Is it possible to not second alert the guard in the generator room with all the switches one of which opens the first gate to the inner courtyard.
    And 1 quick gathering at the bar question or questions
    1.what does the mysterious ring do
    2.Can I enter any of the other doors in the area except the one that contains master nightfalls contact
    Help with any of this would be appreciated.

1. There's a lever beside the desk that opens one secret. Later in the mission, after you've switched the skulls, there's a bunch of switches. One of them opens the other secret panel.
    2. I'm not sure which door you mean. Check out this thread . It might be the one you're asking about.

For Gathering at the Bar, there's an Easter Egg. You need a key from the safe in the bar downstairs. (In the bar counter. One of the guards upstairs has the key.)

You also need 4 rings:
    1. Behind the banner at the top of the stairs to the upper level.
    2. Lying in among the junk in the corner of the attic
    3. On the ground in the corner opposite the door to the Psychicís shop
    4. On a ledge above the street blocked by wood beams.

Use the key to unlock the gate in the streets thatís behind a statue fountain. Head to the first door you see and use one of the rings on it. Behind is another door. Use another ring, etc. until all 4 doors are open. Behind it is a quote scroll, a flash bomb a healing potion and a bunch of glowing frogbeasts.

Thanks that should help I let you know when I beat the mission,I already did GATI I was just curious.

I beat though I must say it was one of the weaker missions I've play so far yet I am still early in so I am not yet to at the point were things are starting to get real good.But its still better than anything I could do.I am currently doing the odium and I must ask how do I get the key of the inverted hammer priest in the chapel like room on the first floor.
    Last edited by Maxrebo6; 2nd Sep 2011 at 05:13.

As far as I know, there's no easy or sneaky way to get it. I think I used flashbombs to knock them all out. For years, I thought there might be a secret way in because of a rather obvious secret panel at the front of the church but then someone figured that out. The solution is posted here but it's a disappointment because there's nothing useful in there.

These old FMs were not for the most part very polished, certainly not up to the standard we get from most FMs nowadays. There wasn't a lot of thought given to sneaking in many.

The worst part is its not like I am try to ghost,I am just trying to avoid combat and killing anyone and second alerts.I didn't buy a flash bomb at the loadout screen thinking I wouldn't need it.I must say at this early point their was a lot of unnecessary tile abuse.Which depending on supplies,patrols and shadows and or ability to create them can either not much of issue or enough to make you rip out your hair.What about the starry room with the guy who has the Brother Murus voice clip.
    Last edited by Maxrebo6; 2nd Sep 2011 at 22:31.