TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 33 of 295 FirstFirst ... 381318232829303132333435363738434853586368737883133283 ... LastLast

Thread: NOW what are you playing?

Still Subjective
    GTA4 update has set my saves back to half way in! Gaaaaah. What a time to decide to finish it.
    Telepathy is not mind reading. It is the direct linking... ...of nervous systems... ...separated by space.

Cuddly little misanthropic hate machine
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki View Post
    And the fanboys will forever say that the 6th and 7th were the best?
    Analogy falls apart when you consider CoD6 is MW2.

Taking a break
    At least Aeris dies.

Over and over and over.

Okay, I laughed.

Chakat sex pillow
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    Skyrim so far is much more kin to Morrowind than it is Oblivion. Does that mean anything to you?
    It means that I'll probably like tooling around and exploring areas that have some sense of place this time, yes. Morrowind was tremendously interesting as a locale to explore. Extremely alien, if also equally inert at the same time.

So far, though, just about everybody seems content not to mention the campaign and narrative in more than a line or two in passing, which can only mean one thing: it's competent but nondescript. After all, if it were exceptionally good or exceptionally bad, I think we'd all be hearing about that by now.

And yes, I've heard the side-quests aren't bog standard clichés, but that says very little to me since I heard the same about Oblivion, and only about one side-quest from that game sticks out in my memory. You know, the one with the painting.

Ah well. I'll still get it sooner or later, if only because, well, dragons.

So... Blood is hard. Random health drops are NOT fun when they randomly decide to NOT drop for half a level.

And the cultists fire far too quickly when they see you .

But I'll keep trying

[EDIT] After reading a related thread on GoG, I think I'll drop down to the second difficulty level.
    Last edited by Zerker; 13th Nov 2011 at 17:57.

Seriously can you shitlords go and discuss cod at the steam forums already. Nobody here wants to hear about your shit console game

Finished Medal of Honor 2010 for the 2nd time today. Wow. Just as hard hitting and just as awesome 2nd time around. Seriously, if you like SP military shooters, this is just the aces. The gunplay is 2nd to none, the AI is good, the campaign long and varied, and it is fun. What else do you want?

Next up? Finishing The Saboteur for the 1st time and Bioshock the 2nd time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernon View Post
    Seriously can you shitlords go and discuss cod at the steam forums already. Nobody here wants to hear about your shit console game

El Shagmeister

Well, since everyone's doing it...

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/193990-...bro-nohomo.gif

Now, with that settled....can we return to talking about games we're currently playing?

Just started playing Stranglehold, got it for about $10 USD, probably a bit less. Lets see how good that offer was...
    Last edited by Ulukai; 14th Nov 2011 at 07:07. Reason: I'm not loving view that at work, thank you Duck!

Run, do not walk, away from the animated GIFs.

k thx bye

Taking a break
    I'm playing Skyrim and I don't hate it! At least not yet. No doubt it's the fact that it takes place in Skyrim, so I don't have to look at fucking furries or elves with horse faces everywhere. Or Imperial architecture which is all IDYLLIC HIGH FANTASY VILLAGE/CITY EXTRA BLAND EDITION

Then again I've been only to one town so far and it was burned to the ground. I looted Ruins of Ancient Undead Ruin Power on the way to that other town the guy told me to go then the game crashed after I did not backstab and steal everything from Anise for the second time. God dammit Beth.

S K Y R I M

I have to set an alarm clock, otherwise I tend to forget when to stop playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphur View Post
    So far, though, just about everybody seems content not to mention the campaign and narrative in more than a line or two in passing, which can only mean one thing: it's competent but nondescript. After all, if it were exceptionally good or exceptionally bad, I think we'd all be hearing about that by now.
    [/B].
    heh probly cos no one has done it yet, they are too busy dicking around in the awesome sandbox

also, you can become a bard

Chakat sex pillow
    Yeah, no, I do realise that. I meant from the couple of reviews that I've read. I know there's hundreds of hours of things to do and most people don't power through the campaign of an ES title right from the get go. The reviewers would have, though.

the cocksauce arseleak on rps hasn't yet gotten around to the campaign apparently

Quote Originally Posted by PigLick View Post
    also, you can become a bard
    I'm sure I started as a bard in Morrowind.

Alas, strumming people to death made for glacial progress. I started over.

Welp, guess I'm not playing anything on the PC for a few weeks. MW3 locked up during a Spec Ops mission with graphical corruption, I was able to task-manage my way out of it but about an hour later Skyrim crashed solidly and now I have white rows of dots on my bios load screen and green vertical bars once windows intitializes vga or svga mode (in dark areas - for some reason they're not visible on most of the ttlg site for instance). And I had to go into safe mode and uninstall my nvidia drivers to get the shit to boot into normal mode without the nv4_disp.dll blue screen of death. God damn it.

Great timing you piece of shit 8800. I can't remember the last time I had a piece of hardware that wasn't mechanical (i.e. a fan or a powersupply) fry itself. I guess I have an excuse to dig out Stolen and Cold War now.

I once had that and it was actually my motherboard that was screwed.

Man, your system went ker-gay. How long have you had it?

Speaking of MW3, I started it last night. A few sprinklings of "holy shit" scattered about, a few "that's awesome" moments, and Makarov is really proving himself to be a hell of a compelling villain.

Well this is what shit looks like in windows http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/9809/14434397.jpg

And it's a 3 year old system. Apparently 8800's in general, including the later models (mine's a GT) are notorious for going to shit. Worst case scenario I end up with a better GPU and then just get a new mobo next time I have money. It's not like my immense backlog is going anywhere.

Taking a break
    Yep, that's pretty much exactly what happened to my 8800GTS last year. It had a good run though, so I keep it on my shelf now. Also because it looks sweet.
    Last edited by Koki; 15th Nov 2011 at 03:46.

*eyes his three-year-old 8800GTX nervously...*

El Shagmeister

Quote Originally Posted by Ulukai View Post
    Run, do not walk, away from the animated GIFs.

k thx bye
    *Chuckles*

Sorry, sorry, I knew I was testing the limit, but man....I imagined your face at seeing it, the rest is history.

Gomen. :-*

*Behaves*

Page 33 of 295 FirstFirst ... 381318232829303132333435363738434853586368737883133283 ... LastLast