TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: T2 FM: Festung Valth

Hi Ricebug, in the walkthrough I downloaded the only addendum I see is concerning the Overlord's ending.

The mission I played is ver. 1.1, and the objectives are in english, I downloaded from taffers paradise.

Mine was not a remark, you already did tons of work to put all the walkthroughs together, I'd really be lost without them!!!!!!

Argh! This is why I've been going back and re-writing these things. I do have Fortress Valth's walk, but for some reason, it wasn't included in the final volume. I can email or upload it for you if you want.

The addendum is in the 2011 volume, but I show it was released in 2012. Anyway, I'll fix it when I get to it.

No prob at all, Terry!
    Whenever you get to fix it, it's alright!

where is the rope arrow

Any one know where in the level there is a rope arrow? I completed all the objectives except to find the artifact in the underground city which needs rope arrow to access.

@ falcondx

Having played this mission only a few weeks ago, I hope these instructions fit my memory, I as well had a nightmare finding it.

It's in a chest in a cave that has some spiders in it, it's one of the caves accessed by jumping over the lava in the west area of the map.

If you haven't found that lava area, head through the double doors guarded by a Hammer, turn right, go though a single door and you find a second lava area, the cave you need is in this area.

Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    @ falcondx

Having played this mission only a few weeks ago, I hope these instructions fit my memory, I as well had a nightmare finding it.

It's in a chest in a cave that has some spiders in it, it's one of the caves accessed by jumping over the lava in the west area of the map.

If you haven't found that lava area, head through the double doors guarded by a Hammer, turn right, go though a single door and you find a second lava area, the cave you need is in this area.
    Thanks so much for your help and fast response. Found the rope arrow.