TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I showed you mine; now you show me yours .....

Moderator and Priest
    More pictures of....ADVENTURE!

Dia was right. Solitude is about the Thiefiest place in the entire game.

I remember getting similar looks from the administration back when I pulled that fire alarm in middle school. Needless to say, this brought back some good memories.

Statue along the northwestern edge of Skyrim. I think it's where goth kids go to practice cutting.

Fire up some Celtic music here, and you'll go to mystic places.

Current state of dood. I've got crap armor, but at least the helmet has a horse nose on it.

Aura Whisper shout is glitched beyond belief. First, it gave my character glowing draugr eyes. Thinking the effect might go away when I use the shout again, I used it a few more times, and got the spriggan effect of glowing hornets around me as well.

Apparently the glitch is widespread, and usually traced to Aura Whisper. It's permanent, with no known fix.
    Last edited by van HellSing; 19th Nov 2011 at 15:36.

Chakat sex pillow
    Gorgeous pictures, Dia. HUDless and everything. Everything else in here could use more stone gargoyle crotch.

Renz: great shots, but this explains why we're not playing any Renegade Ops doesn't it!!??

Oh well, I've got Saints Row 3 to power through as a naked ginger-haired man who power-dives through windshields instead of using something as boring as a door and occasionally piledrives innocent pedestrians while on fire, so I'll get to Skyrim later.
    Last edited by Sulphur; 19th Nov 2011 at 13:45.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulphur View Post

Renz: great shots, but this explains why we're not playing any Renegade Ops doesn't it!!??
    Yeah, pretty much. But don't worry. I'll be getting back to it once I play through Skyrim a bit more.

Chakat sex pillow
    Just joking, buddy. Take your time rimming the sky. It's going to take a while, you know.

I'm a little worried that she's in my house while I sleep.

My wife is proud of her miner roots.

Found in what I imagine was a bandit toilet. The book is "A Children's Anuad"

My character looking sinister.

Wasn't me!

I have a worrying amount of pictures of corpses. Mostly ones with arrows sticking out in painful-looking ways.

Me and my annoying housecarl doing the hero thing.

Moderator and Priest
    Update on the armor situation. After a few successful campaigns into the wily weird world of the supernatural, and also an uprising I didn't have any choice but to take part in, I'm now loaded up with nice stuff.

...and this has to be the ugliest helmet I've seen in my entire life. Just by looking at it, you know it has to smell bad.

I AM THE JACKELOPE KING!

From my experiences, and looking at Reizak's screenshots, I've gotta say this game has some of the coolest quests I've seen. Each one of them is like a little story.

I'm really enjoying all the great screenshots! @Renz: I got the same helmet, but after one look at it thought 'No way am I gonna put that smelly-lookin' thing on my head!'.

I've been walking around with these mysterious bolts of energy and/or ice protuding from various parts of my body (after a few fights with Necromancers, etc.). Only noticed because several people insisted I looked ill. Strange.

Found myself absolutely loving Markarth, which seriously reminds me of Minas Tirith.

You can probably get rid of the glitched ice by using the sexchange command in the in-game console twice.

Thanks vHS; they do go away eventually, but really ruin any screenshots for awhile.

Meanwhile, I still haven't managed to get rid of my glowing eyes of doom.

I kinda liked them, actually. It's a new look for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post

I've been walking around with these mysterious bolts of energy and/or ice protuding from various parts of my body (after a few fights with Necromancers, etc.). Only noticed because several people insisted I looked ill. Strange.
    On a similar note, I had this arrow sticking out my arm for about 20 minutes. Ouch.

The sexchange solution applies to arrows as well.

Moderator and Priest
    @Renz: I got the same helmet, but after one look at it thought 'No way am I gonna put that smelly-lookin' thing on my head!'.
    Eh, I thought it was a pretty awesome helmet, personally. Despite smelling like a musty yak's ass. I wore it until I had no reason to wear it anymore, then I stored it safely in my newly bought house.

But personal fashion choices and awesome helmets are beyond the scope of this thread. It's time for...MORE ADVENTURE!

SNNNRRRRKKKKK HOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKK PATOOIE!

The Goddess of Delicious Pastries. The moon honors her.

Yeah. It all starts innocently enough. You and your friends all decide to hang out in the moors to air some grievances. Get some issues off your chest. Then someone decides to bring a pitchfork, and it all goes downhill from there.

YOU KILLED MY FAVORITE HORSE! DIE, YOU BASTARD! DIEEEE!

Love the sky in the first shot, Renz.

Some more gratuitous aurora borealis shots.

Great shots, Ulu! I never get tired of just standing where ever & staring at the auroras.

Beautiful shot of Azura, Renz!

I've discovered that I am totally and utterly fascinated by the Dwemers and the ruins, etc., they left behind. To the point that I'm hoping someday Bethesda might do a prequel involving the Dwemer race: I'd love to know what happened to them - what REALLY happened to them, not just the speculation of the other races.

Last edited by Dia; 21st Nov 2011 at 21:46.

I havent seen any dwemer ruins yet! You have played Morrowind havent you Dia, that has a whole lot about dwemer and their disappearance.

Oh Piggy; you're in for a treat! (Just go visit Markarth - I'll say no more.)

And yes, I've played Morrowind, but no one has ever really known what actually happened to the Dwemer - it's all speculation. All the theories regarding the disappearance of the Dwemer are so interesting that I'd love to see a game that revolves around that race and chronicles what really happened. I think it'd be fascinating. Just my opinion, though.

I like the speculation. Knowing what actually happened would ruin the mystery for me.

Moderator and Priest
    Oh Piggy; you're in for a treat! (Just go visit Markarth - I'll say no more.)
    Oh wow. I know exactly where that's at. It was actually the first Dwemer ruin I came across.

I didn't explore it, because I got chased off by a mean dual wielding thief that popped up out of nowhere and started kicking my ass. Now that I've got some more experience under my belt, I should head back there...

The most recent shots I posted aren't from Markarth, though. I think Markarth is one of the most beautiful cities yet.

Kind of OT; the following isn't a screenshot but it's just as beautiful.

Last edited by Ulukai; 22nd Nov 2011 at 12:18. Reason: See how everyone else resizes their screenshots? That

Can we keep them to a max of 1024 wide with an optional link to larger ones please people, anyone using a netbook is not amused as I've just discovered.

That's absolutely wicked, Shadowhide! Don't know how you managed it; my horse gets stuck or falls at heights a quarter that steep. Great pic!