TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM - Better Off Dead - Mission 1 The Citadel (v.2 - 11/02/2012)

Found it Thank you so MUCH!!

You're welcome

First FM for the new year,

thanks Sensut, I cant wait to play.

Thanks and you're welcome for all! Unfortunately quite late is the first this year.

Just finished the second mission.

Thank you for a marvelous mission. The atmopshere and the gameplay of the castle are perfect. But my favorite part of the FM is the music.

A question about the secrets:
    spoiler:
    I found 9/10 secrets in the first mission. I am sure the missing secret is in the crypt where this evil man was buried (you need the acid to destroy the chains). Did I have to go to his grave while all the undead are still alive? Because after finding the book and finally killing the undead I looked for the grave (it was now open) but didnīt got a secret.

Wow!

I've just about done on the first mission, i just have to find 5 more scattered pages of Oalus' book and 3 more secrets. I really like the 'indicators' you placed to show a secret is nearby Any help regarding finding more pages of Oalus' book? Thanks!

The 'funky' music at the mission start was good, i felt like I was a secret agent or something, haha. The tombs wow, the atmosphere was just right i felt like i shouldn't be there, being tainted with the death and decay, shudder. Also the cannons were a nice touch, i even got a opportunity to use it on a haunt who were indestructible to my sword (i assume this was done so if the mechanists were around, they wouldn't kill the haunts), yet not to holy water or flash bomb/arrows Also as soon i snatched the key from you know who, he reacted, haha, that was great, it makes a change from the usual no reaction, i had to run away, haha

A very good mission, well done!

@Dainem
    Alhazred's tomb is not secret just because is changing during the game. Check the LOOTLIST to see what you found and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post

I've just about done on the first mission, i just have to find 5 more scattered pages of Oalus' book and 3 more secrets. I really like the 'indicators' you placed to show a secret is nearby Any help regarding finding more pages of Oalus' book? Thanks!
    Check the LOOTLIST for the notes.

A Sensut mission?? What a perfect time for me to have fixed my Darkloader problem! Gonna play now!

Quote Originally Posted by clearing View Post
    I missed the Oldest Tree area Thanks for the hint, shadows!
    Found Vine Ruby.
    ...The Ice protects a stone... Hm, I can't find "Ice Ruby".
    Find the frozen forest next of the sinking places (lava caves).

Downloading now -- with this title can I assume there's skiing, creepy neighbor kids, and people throwing away perfectly good white boys? Some pagan kid chasing you around screaming "TWO DOLLARS!!!"

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    And don't forget these guys

LOL!..... You guys are having too much fun and there's no problem with that.....

"'funky' music at the mission start"

"One of These Days", Meddle, Pink Floyd.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meddle

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Hammerite View Post
    "'funky' music at the mission start"

"One of These Days", Meddle, Pink Floyd.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meddle
    yes and "Echoes" in the 2nd mission

Quote Originally Posted by JonesCrusher View Post
    yes and "Echoes" in the 2nd mission
    I have taken all my Pink Flyod albums out and have been playing them as I do this mission.

Argh, I F*d up....

Where is the admin keys? I found them once before, got really far and had forgotten to save for a very long time. Found the keys in some round building with a room with a broken window. I climbed up to that window to peer out and ended up getting stuck...literally.
    Couldn't get out of that bug. When I went to an earlier save 50 min earlier or so I had lost the keys & now I can't remember where they are. Seems like this time I'm finding everything else in some strange reverse order.
    Please just tell me where those keys are so I can resume from where I was....

Upstairs in the church, where the bell is hanging.
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Seem to have hit a bit of a bug.

I climbed onto the parapet of the tower with the telescope and note about the moon
    and now I can't come back down, I just walk across the top of the map until I cone to the edge, then fall to my death.

I just installed the gear to start the clock and I am wondering if I should have gotten some other things done first I don't have the yellow egg and I don[t know the combination to the cell in the hamerite treasury. Should I proceed or did I miss something?

Just finished.
    Great , awesome , amazing job Sensut As always
    Eager for more

What is the code to the hammerite treasury?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaratul View Post
    What is the code to the hammerite treasury?
    There is a letter where the number is mentioned

Right out spoiler: 1970

Bedwine: Just go on further ...

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Could someone give me a hint as to where the fourth egg is? I've already got the blue, green and yellow eggs.

Also, I'm still missing the book of the old ones and I think I need that if I want to go through the portal. Where might that be?

@Gloria Creep
    Thank you for the code,as for the letter i read about it..but where is the letter?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast