TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM - Better Off Dead - Mission 1 The Citadel (v.2 - 11/02/2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Taffer View Post
    Could someone give me a hint as to where the fourth egg is? I've already got the blue, green and yellow eggs.

Also, I'm still missing the book of the old ones and I think I need that if I want to go through the portal. Where might that be?
    Eggs: There's only 3

Book: Clue: Check all the areas that you can now access with Aleister's key. It's in one of those areas

Book: Bigger Clue: Check the White Chapel
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 10th Feb 2012 at 10:28. Reason: shifted the Mission 2 answer to the appropriate thread

Awesome stuff, Sensut. Just tidying up the fortress before I jump into The Maw.

The physically invincible undead were STILL no match for the Garrett. It was a easy to lure them in front of the Angel Pool in the courtyard. A few flashbombs from the safety of knee-deep water ended the threat.

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    Eggs: There's only 3
    Huh. .I could have sworn there were more than that. Oh well. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by frobbin hood View Post
    Seem to have hit a bit of a bug.

I climbed onto the parapet of the tower with the telescope and note about the moon
    and now I can't come back down, I just walk across the top of the map until I cone to the edge, then fall to my death.
    That top as well as the other bastion and library tops are blocked by invisible blockables. Probably you found a hole somewhere to climb up there. I'll check it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaratul View Post
    @Gloria Creep
    Thank you for the code,as for the letter i read about it..but where is the letter?
    The code is in the Scribe's journal part 1 in the Temple office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Taffer View Post
    Huh. .I could have sworn there were more than that. Oh well. Thanks!
    There are only 3 eggs but these eggs opens 4 places in total (2 secrets), probably that caused confusing for you.

OT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Hammerite View Post
    "'funky' music at the mission start"

"One of These Days", Meddle, Pink Floyd.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meddle
    This is the starting song, it was released by Pink Floyd with a month before my birth

Last edited by Sensut; 3rd Mar 2012 at 03:04. Reason: link

Mission 1

Hi there,

can anyone please tell me where the access to the loft above the pastorium is?
    (I need the last Olaus notes). All other objectives completed.
    Thanks in advance
    Urumo

Quote Originally Posted by Urumo View Post
    Hi there,

can anyone please tell me where the access to the loft above the pastorium is?
    (I need the last Olaus notes). All other objectives completed.
    Thanks in advance
    Urumo
    Check the corner beside the Pastorium front door, outside.

"Momentary Lack of Reason" now playing.

Lovely mission. But I'm a bit stuck. I've been all over the place, found about 1000 in loot and about 4 secrets or so...lots of power-ups but no keys as of yet. I've found hints but no important persons with the keys! A nudge if you would....pretty please.

Edit: Ooops...found it.
    spoiler:
    had missed the curtain in the church 1st time through and only saw locked door on the other side...
    Last edited by SlyFoxx; 6th Feb 2012 at 13:30.

Quote Originally Posted by bedwine View Post
    I just installed the gear to start the clock and I am wondering if I should have gotten some other things done first I don't have the yellow egg and I don[t know the combination to the cell in the hamerite treasury. Should I proceed or did I miss something?
    if you have the keys from the priest,and read the note about the cost of repairs etc then,yes....to move on, you do indeed need to start the clock...then you can get the key from aliester,and the final egg

Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    Lovely mission. But I'm a bit stuck. I've been all over the place, found about 1000 in loot and about 4 secrets or so...lots of power-ups but no keys as of yet. I've found hints but no important persons with the keys! A nudge if you would....pretty please.
    have you explored the church properly yet?(the one,next to the assembly hall)

excellent FM!
    I'm about two hours in, and trying to finish things up before I open the portal:
    *can the doors on the roof of the Assembly Hall be opened (the ones by the crates)? there is a raven marking a secret, but it might just be for the medal (which would be odd, since that isn't a structural secret).
    *I have 8/10 pages; is there a list of where to find them? do I need to do this before I continue? yes, if at all
    Last edited by MrMunkeepants; 6th Feb 2012 at 16:27.

MrMunkeepants

Once you have the High Priest Master Key you can unlock the gates in the attic of the clock tower.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMunkeepants View Post
    excellent FM!
    I'm about two hours in, and trying to finish things up before I open the portal:
    *can the doors on the roof of the Assembly Hall be opened (the ones by the crates)? there is a raven marking a secret, but it might just be for the medal (which would be odd, since that isn't a structural secret).
    *I have 8/10 pages; is there a list of where to find them? do I need to do this before I continue? yes, if at all
    http://users.atw.hu/sensut/bod_snotes.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dawggon View Post
    MrMunkeepants
    Once you have the High Priest Master Key you can unlock the gates in the attic of the clock tower.
    not the gate, there are unfrobbable wooden doors just to the right of the raven mark; I thought they might be a secret...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensut View Post
    perfect! and the lootlist confirms that those low wooden doors don't do anything.

on to mission 2!

This is the starting song, it was released by Pink Floyd with a month before my birth
    Oh dear, that makes me feel old: I bought it when it came out - in my last year at school !

Quote Originally Posted by frobbin hood View Post
    Oh dear, that makes me feel old: I bought it when it came out - in my last year at school !
    We are, but they are still here. Just I found this from the last year, I know it's out of topic, but looks like I made this FM half for their tribute, so, that's the last one :

Help!

Im playing this lovely map on "normal" mode, where can i find the key for the treasure door, for the door near the altar in the church, for the library door and for the white chapel? also where can i find the gear for the clock mechanism? and what must i do in the pagan ritual area ? and where can i find the yellow stone egg?

thanks in advance for your help...

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    Im playing this lovely map on "normal" mode, where can i find the key for the treasure door, for the door near the altar in the church, for the library door and for the white chapel? also where can i find the gear for the clock mechanism? and what must i do in the pagan ritual area ? and where can i find the yellow stone egg?

I think you were in the temple and found the Administration keys in the tower. Just read these jounals and you'll find it. Patience, and read everything.

BANNED
    T
    Awesome. I actually gave birth to Pink Floyd music, lol.
    Needless to say, my kids have grown up fans too.

__

This fan mission is amazing... I'm just taking a break before I start part 2.

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post

Just a small hint on the gear: check out the door around the corner of the assembly hall. Did you read the note about the door

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

In what file, and what name would I find the pink floyd music, I've looked and looked, in the usual places. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenArts View Post
    In what file, and what name would I find the pink floyd music, I've looked and looked, in the usual places. Thank you!
    There was a link, some posts ago: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meddle
    I hope this is what you're looking for.

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Just a guess, Snd/sfx/metalp1

Quote Originally Posted by bedwine View Post
    I just installed the gear to start the clock and I am wondering if I should have gotten some other things done first I don't have the yellow egg and I don[t know the combination to the cell in the hamerite treasury. Should I proceed or did I miss something?
    Just keep going, you'll have time to explore later.

See "Schemas" dir (open the file with Notepad), there are marked the sound files per name; then look for the wavs in Snd / bthief dir.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast