TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM - Better Off Dead - Mission 1 The Citadel (v.2 - 11/02/2012)

Oh! So the Raven Knights are the corpses inside the broken-open tombs? I thought they were buried inside those three rooms that you have to open with the stone raven eggs.

They are in the broken tombs and in walled up tombs as well. Only they are entombed in the crypt, and some nobles, the hammerite tombs are empty yet.

Köszi Sensut! Újra sikerült tenned egy jó játékot.

Jó, hogy nem is oroszítottam ezúttal. Ahogy tudod, Being Thief fordítása nem nagyon tetszett Darkfate taffereknek, amiatt állandóan írnak mindenféle csúnyát rólam. Sőt betiltottak engem a fórumukon. Valamikor kellemes volt az, de most már ilyen.

Nos, nem akarok rosszról gondolkodni. Érdekes volt végigjátszás. Akárki szerint a pályáid szuperek , minden bennük gyönyörű, érdekes, logikus, mint Zontikéiben.

Sok sikert továbbra is!

Clearinghouse
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Cat View Post
    Ahogy tudod, Being Thief fordítása nem nagyon tetszett Darkfate taffereknek, amiatt állandóan írnak mindenféle csúnyát rólam. Sőt betiltottak engem a fórumukon. Valamikor kellemes volt az, de most már ilyen.
    What?

Clearing
    Don't worry, brother, nothing offensive written, while from your pals is most probably already tonne of bad words on me. For my translations, which I was forbidden to do, they all are hating me as the greatest shame for The Order of The Darkfate, from which I was exorcised, successfully.

I am playing this FM on normal difficulty.

I am just about done and already have most keys (I think) and most of the pale beasty critters have fallen, but I do have one question.

Where is the letter that states how much the engineer charged for making the coded lock in the treasury?

I already know the code because of having read it in an outright spoiler earlier in this thread. I just want to know where that letter is.

Quote Originally Posted by OldMeat View Post
    I am playing this FM on normal difficulty.

I am just about done and already have most keys (I think) and most of the pale beasty critters have fallen, but I do have one question.

Where is the letter that states how much the engineer charged for making the coded lock in the treasury?

I already know the code because of having read it in an outright spoiler earlier in this thread. I just want to know where that letter is.

The instructions about the code lock is in the treasury, and the code is in the scribe's journal part 1, in the scribe's office (Temple).

Thanks Sensut, I appreciate it.

Currently, I am dealing with Victoria which I figured it was her from the letters in the Maw meeting room. I went up to her and she did not want to strike a deal yet, so I guess that comes at a later time. If I get stuck anywhere I will ask about it in the other thread.

I have played the Bathory Campaigns a couple years back and really enjoyed them, but have yet to try the Dracula FMs.

This castle mission is really nice looking and I had alot of fun with the first part of this overall FM.

Once again, thanks.

Great mission, Sensut!!!

Holy crap!!! This mission was excellent!!! It's even better than Being Thief, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I must admit that I haven't always been a fan of some of your previous missions, but your last two efforts have been superb. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to play Part 2.

Hi, I wanted to report this problem. I installed this FM and it seems that l'I.A. is disabled, all the characters are with open arms to the cross,the original game has the same problem, but what is happening, you know answer to this question?
    Here is a screenshot of evidence

You have Motion database problem. Try to update / change "motiondb.bin" in your Thief2 directory from the CD.

EDIT: look for "motiondb.bin" on CD2 /THIEF2 directory, and copy/overwrite.
    Last edited by Sensut; 20th Feb 2012 at 04:25. Reason: details

WoW! Sensut great, I solved the problem, I missed that file in your Thief directory, so I took the cd2 Thief, like you said you and I copied the directory Thief.
    The FM now works, and also the original Thief.
    Thanks again Sensut
    Last edited by bluclint; 20th Feb 2012 at 05:46.

Yes. This is good work. Sensut is like romanian Zontik. The last one also is master in making enjoyable missions with nice plot, pretty architecture and interesting puzzles. His last work Upside Down is really great with original gameplay idea.
    I wait for more fan-mission from Sensut and Zontik. Hmmm... I wonder maybe two of most respectable taffers should combine their efforts and build common fan-mission!!! It would be surely great!!!

Just wanted to drop in and say that this was a great two-mission pack! These days I find my patience runs out with all but the most exceptional FMs, and this one kept me hooked til the end!

Just finished Part 1 and have to say Wow!. Wonderful job. I absolutely loved it.
    I had high hopes that the Raven knights upon resurrection would kick some serious undead butt but they calmly walked by them without doing anything. They just disappeared after a few seconds in a puff of smoke. I was expecting a real melee!

On to Part 2!
    Last edited by bobber; 20th Feb 2012 at 17:52. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by nicked View Post
    Just wanted to drop in and say that this was a great two-mission pack! These days I find my patience runs out with all but the most exceptional FMs, and this one kept me hooked til the end!
    I feel the exact same way nicked. I get burned out sometimes. This one had me going until the very end too, thoroughly enjoyed it!

Quote Originally Posted by bobber View Post
    I had high hopes that the Raven knights upon resurrection would kick some serious undead butt but they calmly walked by them without doing anything. They just disappeared after a few seconds in a puff of smoke. I was expecting a real melee!
    These zombies are friendly and are useful against the enemy (mechanists or other zombies later), but you need to time well their resurrection. Of course it's just a little extra in the level, nothing serious .

Just wanted to pop in and say thank you to Sensut for yet another fantastic set of missions. I haven't finished the first one yet but as per the usual your missions are built for great gameplay and they always look really amazing.

Your work is always incredible stuff and thank you for all the time you put into it and the updates you do to them after they are initially released.

Hello Stranger! Spend more time here!

Good to see you SJ, thanks! You are away these days.

Sensut,

absolutely fabulous mission!
    Thank you!

Possible bug. Where to go now/1st??

So I got the master key from the Dead priest in the temple. Hate all these haunts! Are they killable? Tried mines, but that didn't work. I tried running up behind the one who has its' rounds around the priest in the temple with an "over-head" drawn sword, but the frame-rate slowed down too much so I could't catch up to it
    Anyways, now that I got the masterkey, where do I go from here?

-edit-
    Awesome mission, but I just hate when AI's are unkillable/nonKOable in any sense...argh

Oh yeah, the (optional) things to do, should I have done those before waking up the dead with the clock gear?
    Last edited by Acolyte6; 28th Feb 2012 at 21:17.

The master key allows you into all those locked rooms you haven't been in yet. Hope this helps!

Edit: Whoops missed the edit. Sorry!

Are the iron sights for the bow meant to be all warped and kind of triangular / rhomboid shaped ??

That particular aiming sight is a relative aiming device for framing at different distances and keeping you more center accurate.

I believe you frame on body frames at the shoulder with it, but someone else had a description on how to use it properly.

Still, it depends on your style of play on whether this sight is useful or not, if you are going to be aiming at zombies and the like, I could see where it would be more useful.

If dealing with just human AIs then to me it would have less use, since I do not like to play in a style where killing of a human AI is required, I judge for other targets like torches just fine with both styles of iron sights.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast