TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: T2 FM - Better Off Dead - Mission 1 The Citadel (v.2 - 11/02/2012)

Finally got around to playing this gem (been busy with my entry for the second reloaded contest). Just finished the first mission and really enjoyed it. Thanks Sensut!

Tell me, did you start from the seminary in Eavesdropping and build around it? I used Eavesdropping for the first reloaded contest and know it very well!

In fact the Citadel map is based on 2 drafts from my early years. Anno I wanted a mission with the reconstruction of that mechanist church in hammerite form, but I stopped finishing it. Now it is the temple part. The castle part was a variation of the 2nd Dracula mission that I dropped then. Now just I merged and improved them thereby saving them from the total lost. The Maw is also an old mission of mine on which I did not change almost anything .

I don't often replay FMs. If I do I usually wait a year before replaying them. So this a first for me. I finished both of your FM's yesterday and replayed them today. There was lots of secrets I missed so a second playthrough was very rewarding. Excellent work! These might even get a third playthrough at some point.

Just a quick note:

The link to TTLG.DE in the first post of the thread has a formatting error so that one cannot download the file. The other mirrors are fine.

Corrected it, thanks!

TTLG.DE

-

I have found 9/10 of the scattered sheets, is there a list of their locations? All the other objectives are finished just need one more sheet, I've been searching everywhere - it's probably somewhere in plain view.

P.S. A very enjoyable mission!

Quote Originally Posted by Garga View Post
    I have found 9/10 of the scattered sheets, is there a list of their locations? All the other objectives are finished just need one more sheet, I've been searching everywhere - it's probably somewhere in plain view.
    SCATTERED NOTES

Quote Originally Posted by Sensut View Post
    Thanks - it was the latrine roof one that I had missed.
    Last edited by nickie; 15th Oct 2012 at 02:55. Reason: Added spoiler cover

Can anyone Help?

Hi, I am at the end of part one of this fabulous fan mission but I have a problem. When I pass through the portal and into the maw, the game crashes to the desktop. I can't play part two!! I would really like to complete this excellent fan mission. Can anyone help?

Update:

Whoops, I forgot to install the patches. The fan mission works fine now.
    Sensut, this is great fun Can't wait to visit the maw...
    Last edited by Black Columbine; 30th Oct 2012 at 22:12. Reason: fixed the problem

replaying on expert

i need help, where can find Crowley’s crypt? i need to acquire the Book of the Old Ones. i have come across some several tombs from the crowley´s family but i find not plaque to use the hammer key.

Nevermind...found it
    Last edited by Cardia; 30th Apr 2015 at 11:37.

Playing on expert: amazing mission, the story, citadel design, secrets, everything. Great work Sensut !!!
    I especially like well balanced secrets - I was able to find all of them without help.

Is somewhere list of Olaus scattered pages ?

Playing the 1st mission on expert and enjoying it immensely. I'm short a bit of loot and the lootlist link in the first post doesn't work for me. Can anyone link me to a lootlist please?

edt - found a lootlist in Ricebug's excellent collection of walkthroughs; thankyou.

edt2 - embarrassing... missed a fire poker
    Last edited by BlackJack16; 18th Feb 2017 at 23:17.

i need a updated link to find scattered pages,also is there is link to all 10 secrets?

i got 9/10 pages and 9/10 secrets
    Last edited by downwinder; 8th Apr 2017 at 00:47.

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    i need a updated link to find scattered pages,also is there is link to all 10 secrets?

i got 9/10 pages and 9/10 secrets
    Start / download Ricebug's walkthrough from HERE, and check page 8.

ok ty,i hope to see a mission from you soon,you are another amazing fan mission author

OK I am stuck at the beginning! HOW Do you call down the elevator? NEVERMIND: The up\down buttons blend in so well with the elevator metal, they are very hard to see!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567