TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: The Black Frog - mission 2 - The Portrait

Z Puzzle

I have all the objectives completed except the Z Puzzle. I think it is in the workshop but I can't seem to locate it. Can anyone tell me exactly where this puzzle is? I only need the portrait to complete this level.

Kczul

Have you seen the room with the portrait? On the second floor, above that room, there is a panel of buttons behind an iron gate. You need to press those buttons in a Z pattern.

Thanks Tannar,

I must have gone in that area a dozen times without seeing that door.I can now go on to the next level.

Am finding it difficult to find any of the dark frog download links. I have mission 1 only so far, anybody have a link to the other four?

Since this is a single big campaign, there is only one download link.

T2 campaign - The Black Frog (13-03-2012)

Do you have troubles getting mission 2 started after you complete mission 1 ?

How do i turn off the electric floor? the potrait is my last thing to do.
    great mission btw

never mind,found it.of to mission 3
    Last edited by griswold; 8th Jul 2012 at 11:43.

Call me stupid, but i cannot find that lords key and also i cannot find the cells key. Other then that, i do have the optional task done and find the buttons. Aldo i killed/k.o. ed ALL guards inside, like i hate sneaking around all the time...lol

Jeridon, i don't understand, what are you calling the "lords key" ?
    By "cells key", do you mean the key for access to the closed area in the cellar?

Maybe a glitch:
    I managed to get the painting without opening the bars (I didn't even find a way to rise those bars). If you mantle up to the painting you actually remain somehow in the bars, and still be able to get the painting, and than I just dropped down after.

where is download link for this mission?

Link for the campaign.

How do you disable the electric floor ?

Look in Garivaldi's apartment for a metal hatch in the ceiling. To open it, check the arch nearby.

How did you manage that?

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    Hmm, almost cracked this, but I need some help:

spoiler:
    I've checked Garbaldi's apartment and noticed a metal plate in the ceiling, yet I can't find a switch to open it. Could someone give me a big clue?

Also how do i solve the 'puzzle' the one with the buttons to deactivate the electric floor?

Thanks!

BTW, i really liked the floating eyes that guard the place, l am afraid i had to put them out of commission.
    How did you put them out of commission? Fire Arrow? If so, where are they? Sure'd like to do that

Quote Originally Posted by Acolyte6 View Post
    How did you put them out of commission? Fire Arrow? If so, where are they? Sure'd like to do that
    Water arrow, suprisingly enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Mylyc View Post
    What an amazing mission! Every aspect of it is just great.
    except the werewolfs and undead - they deserve to die

I didn't notice any such things. Was there a special trigger for them?

There aren't any in this mission but, of course, there are in some of the other missions. But Mylyc was not talking about this mission. The full quote makes that clear:

Quote Originally Posted by Mylyc View Post
    Otherwise I ghosted all the other missions, well, except the werewolfs and undead - they deserve to die

Hi guys, I'm stuck! I can't find keys for Garivaldi's appartment nor the Muses garden. Where are these keys please ?

You won't find the key to the apartment. There is another way in there. Go to the second floor library and look at the books in the left-hand bookcase. That should get you going.

When using the newest EP, the vault portrait texture changes to an ordinary painting of some food items. Is there a way to restore the intended portrait texture while still keep using EP? Thanks
    Klatremus' Supreme Thief Site - Walkthroughs, Loot Lists & Ghost Reports
    Let's Supreme Ghost Thief - YouTube Channel with Thief Let's Plays

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Try deleting the files \obj\paint8.bin and \obj\txt16\ripoff1.gif from the EP2 archive. You should be able to start T2 and load an old save and have it work. Naturally, you'll want to back the full EP2 up somewhere first and restore it when you're done playing this mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    Try deleting the files \obj\paint8.bin and \obj\txt16\ripoff1.gif from the EP2 archive.
    Thanks Yandros! Worked like a charm

Excellent mission, thank you gaetane!

I also enjoyed klatremus video report, up the point where he started smuggling those 8 crates to avoid that last first alert in the garten I mean, it's a admirable solution, but I wonder whether anyone else ever considered applying it. I happily took the bust...

It's actually possible to ghost the garden with no alerts without using any crates; I did it several times during testing, and I'm sure Peter Smith did as well. But it takes a lot of patience and exquisite timing. And maybe just a tad of luck.

It's possible to ghost it, but not possible to Supreme ghost it without those crates. Not if you want the loot. Of course, you can avoid that part of the garden altogether and skip the coins if you took my approach on the vault.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast