TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Black Frog - mission 5 - The Black Frog

I can maybe to help you about food. There are some fruits there and here in the BF world.
    Look for toward the guards' quarter, ground floor. There are two squelettons on the floor and a fruit near them.

Need a little bit of help:
    Have done almost everything at this point, the only room I've yet to enter is Gerivaldi's (which I'm assuming is where I'll find the red crystal I need). Can anyone point me in the right direction I need to be headed in to find the key?

EDIT: NM, figured it out. Awesome FM/campaign! Seriously amazing all the way through!
    Unfortunately the intro movie crashed for me, as well as the ending movie. Could anyone give a quick spoilery summary of what the video at the end was about?

Second Edit: And thanks Shadows and gaetane for the help! Your messages weren't there when I made my first edit, I underestimate the speed of this forum (seriously, you guys are like ninjas)
    Last edited by The Mike; 17th Mar 2012 at 14:30.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mike View Post
    Need a little bit of help:
    Have done almost everything at this point, the only room I've yet to enter is Gerivaldi's (which I'm assuming is where I'll find the red crystal I need). Can anyone point me in the right direction I need to be headed in to find the key?
    Go back to the Temple Area, the room with the grey metal door, that couldn't be opened before is now opend, search it

The Mike:
    I guess you come back from the Black Frog world? If yes, come back to the priests temple, you'll access to a room who was closed before.

Any indication of what to do with the doll..... I remember that I may need to get another half of the doll?

dbrilliant, What part of the doll did you get?

None.... Do I have to have it before going into the Black Frog world? I've been everywhere....
    I did manage to activate two portals..

Quote Originally Posted by dbrilliant View Post
    Any indication of what to do with the doll..... I remember that I may need to get another half of the doll?
    A readable that is 'given' to you, by your Keeper friend tells you what to do with it. And yes, you need both halves

Aren't you already in the Black Frog world? you couldn't have known about the doll beforehand... By portals what do you mean?

I found two doors I cannot open and are for the doll parts but there's also another secret lock above the book you first read in the BF world.

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    A readable that is 'given' to you, by your Keeper friend tells you what to do with it. And yes, you need both halves

Aren't you already in the Black Frog world? you couldn't have known about the doll beforehand... By portals what do you mean?
    The portals.. Are the things on the wall that turn red and look like the eye...

Read carrefully the Keeper's messages. The first "eye" you encounter will open to you a new area for to progress in the mission. Explore the rooms around it to find this opened area.

I've only activated two of the eyes, but am stuck walking in circles and hiding from the Charaka.. What must I do to get at least one of those doors to open.

Have you seen the large eyeball? Did you do anything with it or to it? If not, you need to. Then you need to go to the snowy courtyard and look around there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    Have you seen the large eyeball? Did you do anything with it or to it? If not, you need to. Then you need to go to the snowy courtyard and look around there.
    I was wondering what to do with it... I tried a water arrow. Cheated with invisibility potion. i need to figure this out.....

Hit it with your sword.

I found part two of Emilies doll. I already got part 1.
    How do I get back from that spot. I can't jump back over to the other side. I just had one speedpotion.
    ???

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    I found part two of Emilies doll. I already got part 1.
    How do I get back from that spot. I can't jump back over to the other side. I just had one speedpotion.
    ???

you jump and hold down the spacebar the whole time and you will pull and mantle up

so I took care of the doll and now I somehow am missing the obvious: what to do next or how to escape out of the world. My eyes are old...someone please shed some light

Quote Originally Posted by dkessler View Post
    so I took care of the doll and now I somehow am missing the obvious: what to do next or how to escape out of the world. My eyes are old...someone please shed some light
    found it...my eyes ARE old

Thanks Shadow... I was able to take it from there...... I'm in the real world now looking for Gerivalus's key/room to get the red crystal.

Thanks Tannar with the big doh.. hint... I missed that one..

Damn!..... This mission rocks!..... No wonder this mission took forever, as it wsas well worth the wait. I liked Emilie Victor at the end.... Garrett gave her a dose of her own medicine. After completing the last objective, the mission crashed to the desktop.

after playing all 5 missions,i would say mission 5 was the best,amazing job on the set of missions

thanks Tanner, thanks Gaetane

I have run around the black frog world (with charaka running around being all territorial) knocking off potential threats. Found two clues from friend, found several plums, a frobable plate, and a back yard thats been messed up by a very messy child (who gives their kids that many dolls ,realy) plus a few doors I cant open. Am now at stand still and cant see what I am supposed to do next.

Garret dived into lava pit in fustration and is binge eating, again.
    Last edited by xaussienanny; 18th Mar 2012 at 06:47. Reason: because I can, hehehe

xaussienanny, you need some items for exit from the BF world.
    First, back to a room in the upper floor. You'll find a big button (like the eye) on the wall. A new area will open to upstairs, near where you are.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast