TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Black Frog - mission 5 - The Black Frog

found that and gave it a frob, thought it opened the place with the plate just past Gerivalus's room. but I couldnt work out what to do there either.

Quote Originally Posted by xaussienanny View Post
    found that and gave it a frob, thought it opened the place with the plate just past Gerivalus's room. but I couldnt work out what to do there either.
    It actually opens another area upstairs that leads to another eye looking thing. Te white plate is the last place you'll need to go while in the black frog world. This will give you a start....

thanks dbrilliant

But I have searched everywhere up and down and nothing has opened for me bar the area I said. could i have a bug? or maybe im getting a little dense.

It turns out that I am, in all reality denser than a black hole. I will go now to my corner and write a hundred times, "thou must search properly you taffin mug".
    Last edited by xaussienanny; 18th Mar 2012 at 11:42. Reason: Because I am a daft taffer

xaussienanny The stairs that lead up to the second floor from the kitchen branch at the landing. Turn right and go up those stairs. They used to be blocked by bars until you frobbed the eye. Explore that area. You won't need to deal with the frobbable plate past Gervasius' room for awhile.

Hi Nightwalker, thanks for the info

I worked that out after my last post but forgot to mention so when I edited my last post. I was truely kicking myself as it was the one place I had totally forgotten about but had seen.

I am safely back in the real world now (well Garret is back in his) and all is as it should be.

Thankyou for all the help

I've returned from the Black Frog World, and gotten Gerivaldi's key and the red crystal. How do I get into the tunnels?

- prjames

EDIT: Never mind, found it. Search carefully the scene of a battle elsewhere in the temple.

Thanks Gaetane, for making the last 3 or 4 days have a little less sleep in them.

The textures in the Black Frog world were awesome.

Killing the Charaka was nerve racking because I had to keep jumping the corners of that lava pool over and over again in the glyph containment area.

Great story, I enjoyed thoroughly.

Thanks for the help.
    I need some more.
    Where do I find Gerivaldi's bedroom key???

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    Thanks for the help.
    I need some more.
    Where do I find Gerivaldi's bedroom key???

A priest has it hidden in his room, he took charge of it after Gerivaldi's demise.

I only found a broken key in the priest's room.

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

That's the wrong room. You need to get into the room next door. Have you been to the Black Frog's world yet? If not, you need to go there first.

Okay I made it to blackfrog land and have part 2 of the doll. I have found another part but cant get to it. I found the switch near the cage but there must be another. Is there any way to kill the floating eyes? and where is the other switch? Its impossible for me to make it without getting killed. Need help thanks!
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 20th Mar 2012 at 14:20.

Stingm, Climb the ladder, the other switch is at the top.

Thanks...I found it right after posting...lol But is there a way to kill the eyes??

I did not manage to take out the floaty smokey moon faces at all, but they did seem to react to water arrows, but then I just wasted all my water arrows.

It would probably be best to outrun them, that is what I did.

Use a skip jumping run and avoid them as best you can.

have both halves of the doll, what now O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Stingm View Post
    But is there a way to kill the eyes??
    No. But they can be avoided with a little patience.

Quote Originally Posted by firoso View Post
    have both halves of the doll, what now O_O
    Have you been reading the Keeper notes that have been appearing? One of them tells you what to do. Find a place to destroy them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    No. But they can be avoided with a little patience.

Have you been reading the Keeper notes that have been appearing? One of them tells you what to do. Find a place to destroy them.
    been there, can't seem to destroy them, they're not usable.

edit: right... drop...

Can not brain, has the dumb.

killed the reaper finally, but NOW i'm stuck in the tunnels, and don't even remotely have the proper crystals to get the glyph

Quote Originally Posted by firoso View Post
    killed the reaper finally, but NOW i'm stuck in the tunnels, and don't even remotely have the proper crystals to get the glyph
    In the area above the lava pool, have you read the readable and pushed all the levers? there's a ladder to get out there.

Well, I'm finally in Garivaldi's room, but there is absolutely nothing to frob in here. I assume I was supposed to find a red crystal or something, but nothing is frobable except for two empty chests. Could it be a bug or am I just not looking hard enough?
    (But I seriously scoured every inch of that damn room! )

Look for near the bed, in an alcove.

Found the weapons, but I have no sword. Where is it?
    Thank you for help...

Edit:
    Already I found ...
    Last edited by Krystyna; 20th Mar 2012 at 11:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Found the weapons, but I have no sword. Where is it?
    Thank you for help...

Edit:
    Already I found ...
    As soon as you get down to the kitchen, get to the main hallway and make a left. There are two rooms, it's in one of them on the wall.

???

Found a switch in emilies apartments, what does it do ???.

Not able to get into the underground tunnels or the tower or into the priest room at the moment, thats all i have not done i think.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast