TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM - Shadow Plans (17-03-2012)

T2 FM - Shadow Plans (17-03-2012)

Shadow Plans is a two-part mission that can be D/L'd here. It's in both English and German, thanks to zappenduster.

Ddfix was used for the skies, but for those who haven't had the courage to install ddfix, you'll find vanilla versions in the Xtras folder. A loot list is also included.

Part 2 was based on an abandoned mission, which came with its own gamesys. We found out late in beta that it had a lot of bugs. Replacing it with a clean gamesys would have been a ton of work, and would have probably caused more bugs. Although the testers were quite thorough in tearing this thing apart, no doubt there will be other problems. I'll fix those in a later version.

The beta team was quite unforgiving, but they are the ones who deserve the credit for providing tons of feedback, some harsh language, and even some hugs when I needed them. Thanks, Gloria.

Enjoy.

Terry DeLaney
    Last edited by Ricebug; 29th Jan 2016 at 18:23. Reason: Updated link for newer version.

Awesome! Thank you and congratulations on the release!

Congratulations, Terry. I will play it as soon as I can get DarkLoader on my side. :-)

Congratulations on the release! I'm a bit swamped with testing at the moment but as soon as I have a bit of free time, I'll dive into this!

Clearinghouse
    Congratulations on the release!

Just downloaded! Thanks a bunch Ricebug! I will play right after I finish Black Frog.

Wow, a new mission so soon after the other one, you're spoiling us, haha. Congrats on the release.

I know the readme says the gamesys may cause a few problems, i am not sure if this is one of them. The Normal, Hard and Expert difficulties, all lead to Expert difficulty.
    Last edited by shadows; 18th Mar 2012 at 05:57.

this was a great 2 part mission,i enjoyed both parts a lot,i hope to see a lot more missions from this author,very fun i think around 2 hours for both missions,if you hunt around a bit,last mission was how a thief mission should be,wasent expecting so much ,but was so happy when i found it.

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    The Normal, Hard and Expert difficulties, all lead to Expert difficulty.
    I'll fix this on a future version (probably after the FM's been out in public for 2 weeks). The loot amount and some extra AI is all that's changed; the goals are the same for all difficulties.

For those who are technically inclined, open up miss21.mis in Dromed and type quest_delete difficulty and hit Enter. Re-save and you're good to go.

Omg Downloading now! Congrats on releasing this

bikerdude
    Congrats on getting this one out the door tez.

Great week FM wise...thank you !

Ohem....I am stuck already

spoiler:

I've shut the valve in the well, and also have enough loot, but how do I get to the city?
    I've walked the path back and forth two times already...

Congratulations on the release, Terry. I had a blast beta testing this one!

TJ

@Chiron: climb the rockface north of the well

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Congrats on another fm release Terry !

Thanks for the new release Ricebug.

Any hints on how to open the door to the city after the climb? Do I need to reach my loot objective first? Tried detonating my one frogbeast egg but no luck .

Quote Originally Posted by ffox View Post
    @Chiron: climb the rockface north of the well
    Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Sagittal View Post
    Thanks for the new release Ricebug.

Any hints on how to open the door to the city after the climb? Do I need to reach my loot objective first? Tried detonating my one frogbeast egg but no luck .
    You need to finish the other objectives first. There is a lot of gold lying around on the path to the village.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiron View Post

You need to finish the other objectives first. There is a lot of gold lying around on the path to the village.
    Thanks Chiron - I restarted and realised I'd answered my own question!

Thanks

Ricebug you and gaetane rule!! Thanks for this gem!! I love any missions that include a vast thieves highway like this one!

When I saw that Gaetane had released Black Frog, I decided to wait a few days. Didn't want the Internet to crash with the sudden surge in activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricebug View Post
    When I saw that Gaetane had released Black Frog, I decided to wait a few days. Didn't want the Internet to crash with the sudden surge in activity.
    Looks like its time for me to stop playing Gothic 2 (yet again!).

Well done to both you and Gaetane.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricebug View Post
    lol!.... It's FM season 3 arrived and at least two more noted on the way, late b-day and early christmas gifts.... sweet.

Just finished it Great! At the second mission i was confused a bit at first,didn't really knew where to go and then: Rooftops

Thank you Terry for your kind words!

Lots of success on the release and enjoy all the positive comments, 'cause you deserve them

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

question on this fm, part 2

Can I get a hint for the missing pagan?

nvm, found it.
    Last edited by Shadowcrawler; 19th Mar 2012 at 02:29.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast