TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Pestis Cruenta (25-03-12) - Thief Reloaded Contest #2 entry

Hi there! How/Where can I get the wax and the pharmacy key?

I must be overlooking something obvious, but how do I get in to the pharmacy? My lock picks won't work and I haven't found a key.

Quote Originally Posted by itllrun10s View Post
    I must be overlooking something obvious, but how do I get in to the pharmacy? My lock picks won't work and I haven't found a key.
    Look around for some other way. This almost had my stumped too.

kisgempa1
    The wax is in the mayors house. The pharmacy key is inside the pharmacy... get in some other way

Thanks, Shadows. I found the way in and I was missing something pretty obvious, huh?
    Last edited by itllrun10s; 25th Mar 2012 at 13:42.

I like the references to Edge Of Darkness!

Thank you, Shadows!

code

Where do i find the code for the safe in the mayors house is there ment to be wax and the key in there or is the wax mold for the key ??.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Soth View Post
    Where do i find the code for the safe in the mayors house is there ment to be wax and the key in there or is the wax mold for the key ??.
    The document in the Mayor's house tells you where the Safe puzzle is documented: In the Pharmacist's house.

- prjames

nice and i can not get into that house im looking around but nothing is really standing out as the way in to it.

Also why did i have to put the bucket on the stool and bash the pipe, dont seem to have done anything.
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 25th Mar 2012 at 23:37.

nice and i can not get into that house im looking around but nothing is really standing out as the way in to it.

Also why did i have to put the bucket on the stool and bash the pipe, dont seem to have done anything.
    Think vine arrows!

The bucket and pipe are necessary for a wax puzzle (the one I just got the solution to - see a few posts back).

- prjames
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 25th Mar 2012 at 23:37.

been shooting vine arrows about the place but can not see where they would stick to.

There is one easily recognizable place where the vine arrow should be shot. It gave me hard time too.

Found it lol. Very well placed, GIT.

now at the safe in the mayors house and doing what the Note says to do hitting 7 all the tim but nothing happening.

bikerdude
    Just started playing this, its really good. The city needed a little fox though to give it that T3 feel.

now at the safe in the mayors house and doing what the Note says to do hitting 7 all the tim but nothing happening.
    Try again and keep doing it. It should work.
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Gloria's right.... I had to keep pressing it.,... like 15 times to get it....

Haplo, great mission, sound ambients, T3 reloaded.. Very good..

This only works if you have read the book with the puzzles in it. Make sure you have read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marbrien View Post
    I like the references to Edge Of Darkness!
    So someone noticed! There are three, how many did you find?

Quote Originally Posted by Haplo View Post
    So someone noticed! There are three, how many did you find?
    Two, so far (playing on Expert, but I haven't yet finished). The girl's rhyme about ratatouille, and the lawyer's name Godbolt.

Quote Originally Posted by Marbrien View Post
    Two, so far (playing on Expert, but I haven't yet finished). The girl's rhyme about ratatouille, and the lawyer's name Godbolt.
    Good! And the third is the most obvious.

Still can't find a way in...

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    Look around for some other way. This almost had my stumped too.

kisgempa1
    The wax is in the mayors house. The pharmacy key is inside the pharmacy... get in some other way
    Used vine arrows, gloves, lock picks...

Oh and that window where it says the tip of the screwdriver is to thick. what to use there?

need a hint

I am still in the southern part of town, cannot find the handle for north gate, cannot get into boarded up building by docks, cannot find a screwdriver or device to get into the mayor's house.

a hint please.
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcrawler View Post
    I am still in the southern part of town, cannot find the handle for north gate, cannot get into boarded up building by docks, cannot find a screwdriver or device to get into the mayor's house.

a hint please.
    For the boarded up building at the docks: use a vinearrow on a big crate ...

After that you've gotten a hatch key. Look for a place to use it ....

When you used the valve to shut down the steam .... grab the screwdriver and use it to get rid of some screws ..... seek under a porch ...

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Pedestal & Waterpipe...

Thanks Gloria, couldn't remember where I found the screwdriver or gate lever...

In the Play Hall with the kid ghosts I put the sextant on the pedestal which goes down, but can't figure out what I've opened

As for the waterpipe, I'm guessing it's used to take the wax off the mold, the one in the coded safe, after the pharmacy puzzle (code would be awesome)
    Last edited by Acolyte6; 25th Mar 2012 at 20:19.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast