TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: T2 FM: Pestis Cruenta (25-03-12) - Thief Reloaded Contest #2 entry

Quote Originally Posted by Haplo View Post
    Remember the inn-keeper said: "I had to hide it in the north western corner of the city in front of the baker's shop, high in the niche in the wall where a transformer is installed."
    Go to the baker's door, turn around and look at the opposite wall. You can hear a transformer ticking above your head. Frob the gloves in the inventory and climb the wall.
    There's a purse up there, but it doesn't highlight for me. Anything else? (This seems to be the only objective remaining, except for the loot goal).

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pinback View Post
    There's a purse up there, but it doesn't highlight for me. Anything else? (This seems to be the only objective remaining, except for the loot goal).
    Make sure the gloves are not active when you are trying to pick up the purse.

well..that camvator in the Sleep Chamber was intresting....
    kind of felt I was walking into some kind of boobytrap..

I killed every zombie with the sword and the objective didn't tick off. No black jack or drowning, just the sword.

The RequireAllTrap only calls for a QVAR and an NVRelayTrap. Nothing in the AI params.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricebug View Post
    I killed every zombie with the sword and the objective didn't tick off. No black jack or drowning, just the sword.

The RequireAllTrap only calls for a QVAR and an NVRelayTrap. Nothing in the AI params.
    That is enough for the objective to work. A conversation is used at the beginning to link all the zombies to the RAT.
    Send me your save game and I'll find the missing zombie for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricebug View Post

Ok, you had missed a female zombie who patrols between the starting point and Abarrach Port Inn.

That figures. I went through that first section once and never returned. She must've been a sneaky one.

I cant find my way to the pharmacy balcony... Is it possible to climb on that lamp post?

Edit: Found my way... I can be such an idiot sometimes...

Hello. I'm stuck at banker's house. I have a very important question Where I can find sacred oil?

Quote Originally Posted by bartekb81 View Post
    Hello. I'm stuck at banker's house. I have a very important question Where I can find sacred oil?
    On the ground floor. look up!

Oh, didn't know vine arrow works on such a surface... Thanks, Haplo! Great mission, btw!

ok, I did it! Very nice mission with some great ideas: t3 city mission(without loading screens at last!), interesting puzzles, great atmosphere and music!

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it.

Great FM but..

I know the mayor wrote that he was trying to keep zombies from figuring out the safe code but it looks like you were aiming closer to keeping Steven Hawking out of the safe. Not one question in that book gave me a solid answer to build/start off of. Again, you guys put too much effort into certain aspects of the FMs you make.

You must first read the notes in the pharmacist’s house before the safe will open. The codes are different for each skill level.

Normal: 4321 Hard: 4312 Expert: 34232 (Repeatedly hitting the ‘7’ button also works.)

Remember: it won’t open UNTIL you read the Safe Combination book.

I sort of agree with you. I've seen everything from Sudoku to integral calculus in an attempt to make things interesting.