TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Bad Hangover, April 15th, 2012 - an entry for the Reloaded Contest #2

Clearinghouse
    Quote Originally Posted by Brethren View Post
    @Clearing - There's a shopping list in the Inventor's house that will give you a big hint on the location of the Trigger Core.
    I know where the Trigger Core. In Jordan's tower. But I can't find the key for that lock box.

Clearing - There's a crate in the storage tower that mentions Norrington Court in Stonemarket. Go there, there's a street sign that identifies it. It's between the pub and Terces Courtyard. Then, get a rope arrow ready.

Clearinghouse
    Thanks, Brethren!

How do I get into the storage tower and what do I do next. I have the tnt, the detonator and some food but not much else. I am just running around in circles here.

Kittycat, look at Brethren's reaction three posts ago.
    If you do that, you'll find a key for that tower and some stuff to use in the inventor's workshop.

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

@kittykat -

There's a couple of things to read in the Inventor's house - have you been there? They should lay out what you need to do next with the items you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    Kittycat, look at Brethren's reaction three posts ago.
    If you do that, you'll find a key for that tower and some stuff to use in the inventor's workshop.

I can't see anything there to do other than what I have already done????? And where is that inventors tower??

The Inventor's house is across the street from where you got the TNT gel. Only way to get in is by roping up to the balcony.

Speaking of, did you ever get the objective to locate the Inventor?

I just started playing your mission Brethren and I like it very much
    Some of the objectives sound very familiar to me

Also, I've run into floating undeads in every corner of the city after knocking them out with my sword. Could it be related to the flash of the thunder? They get blinded and trip around after being flashed, maybe those who got knocked out are also reactive to the flash, thus forcing them to stand up?

In case there are no flashbombs in the mission: you could try adding a receptron (i.e. ignore the flash) to the ZombiePossum metaproperty to get rid of those floating undeads? Could be worth a try...

Intruder: let me explain how works a flashbomb, when it fall on the floor, it will be broke. it's corpse are a Flash render, and a stimulis of LightBright. Then, you can imune undead to LightBrightStim, or Do a flashbomb which won't emit lightbrightstim. A dromeder will say, what he say? Because, I explain this stuff fastly.
    But Brethren, I think that it is not your wish, to get blind zombie because of the storm. You know, in "Dark Gamesystem" on properties, there is a propertie named "FlashInvuln", you have just to tick it, and the ennemy cannot be blind.

They are very special magical zombies - you really don't want to mess with them you know, they don't like it.

The zombies were floating long before we added the thunder & lightning, I'm afraid.

@intruder - in what way are the objectives familiar? Starting to wonder if I did something unconsciously.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsLair View Post
    Read the:Poster next to the pawn shop window
    I still can not find the steel plate I have been going around looking for Cartwright but can not find him??? I am tired of looking can some one help please!

@pwl

Stonemarket Plaza - the wooden balcony you can see from the pub back window. Rotting corpse on bed.....

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pwl View Post
    I still can not find the steel plate I have been going around looking for Cartwright but can not find him??? I am tired of looking can some one help please!
    CartwrightsIn the back allies near Terces Garden, you will find some wooden steps leading to his place. To the right is a plaque with "Cartwright" From the opposite street angle looking up, you would see an upper deck and barrell. Some Zombies will be patrolling that area including Cartwrights.

Thank you so much!!

Think all tasks are finished and now have to deal with the fire before bringing Basso through.

Have the bucket of water but can't seem to do anything with it. Do I need to use the two explosive barrels from the boat?

Quote Originally Posted by Zhickel View Post
    Think all tasks are finished and now have to deal with the fire before bringing Basso through.

Have the bucket of water but can't seem to do anything with it. Do I need to use the two explosive barrels from the boat?
    Use your bucketas you would a key. Bring it up in inventory, get close to the fire and frob it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Brethren View Post
    The Inventor's house is across the street from where you got the TNT gel. Only way to get in is by roping up to the balcony.

Speaking of, did you ever get the objective to locate the Inventor?
    went through the back door by entrance to old clocktower...... Door was wide-open.

Where is the 3 lock pick and where do I discover the location of the rendezvous, I think I have read everything ??

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat View Post
    Where is the 3 lock pick and where do I discover the location of the rendezvous, I think I have read everything ??
    Search the:Bunkhouse at the Docks, not where the ship is docked.

Anyone else have any problems interpeting the lockpick manual in the first area?

I am trying to open the storage area with a red lock and the number sequence of the last 3 numbers on the plaque is 526C which I can't seem to figure out because the lockpick manual only shows 4 sequences among other problems I am having trying to figure this out.

I started with using the only 2 picks I have in this sequence: TTSTSS, T=triangle S=square and it only resets the lock.

Or maybe I might be colorblind aside from being mildly dyslexic and this is an orange lock instead of a red one?

Please help, I have been stuck at this lock for the longest time.

I got the chart and the chronometer where do I get the rest of the things

Quote Originally Posted by OldMeat View Post
    Anyone else have any problems interpeting the lockpick manual in the first area?

I am trying to open the storage area with a red lock and the number sequence of the last 3 numbers on the plaque is 526C which I can't seem to figure out because the lockpick manual only shows 4 sequences among other problems I am having trying to figure this out.

I started with using the only 2 picks I have in this sequence: TTSTSS, T=triangle S=square and it only resets the lock.

Or maybe I might be colorblind aside from being mildly dyslexic and this is an orange lock instead of a red one?

Please help, I have been stuck at this lock for the longest time.
    okay, so you know:5 is forward,2 means triangle,c means follow sequence c in the book If this is the storage in southquarter, then do this: T,T,S,S,S,T Before you do this:Make sure the lever on the lockbox starts on top.

KittyKat go thru the fire barricade as long as you have satisfied all goals except basso If you have then proceed.

KittyKat go thru the fire barricade as long as you have satisfied all goals except basso If you have then proceed.[/QUOTE]

I need more food and the nautical things the sextant and the compass
    Last edited by kittykat; 17th Apr 2012 at 22:26.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast