TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Bad Hangover, April 15th, 2012 - an entry for the Reloaded Contest #2

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kittykat View Post
    KittyKat go thru the fire barricade as long as you have satisfied all goals except basso If you have then proceed.
    I need more food, some money and the nautical things the sextant and the compass[/QUOTE]

If you are still in the BunkHouse area (Docks) continue to search thoroughly in that whole area before heading to the barricade.

okay, You canproceed thru the fire barricade, and in the ships moored area, you will find a tavern. Read all you can there, and it will clue you. Then once you have fullfilled all goals except for the Bring Basso onto the ship-Goal, you can go get him.

Thank you Darthslair.

I was not sure about the letter designation. I thought it had something to do with either using the 3rd lockpick, if it was to be disregarded, or if it was to be converted to a number, because in the manual it said to only use the last 3 numbers it did not really say anything about letters.

Now I just need the compass, where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat View Post
    Now I just need the compass, where is it?
    The Captains log refers to throwing it out the window. Look in the water, the little section close to the building, and down in between a crevice. Get as close to the crevice as possible.

is anyone else having trouble with the storage shed light?
    I turned it off via the switch in the guard's shed, but I still am highly visible when standing next to it.
    I picked the lock anyway, and have gotten into the bookstore and the electrical station - not sure what to so with the electrical info, though
    Last edited by MrMunkeepants; 18th Apr 2012 at 02:46.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMunkeepants View Post
    is anyone else having trouble with the storage shed light?
    I turned it off via the switch in the guard's shed, but I still am highly visible when standing next to it.
    Wall hug by the side of the steps as best you can while picking the lock. When you get in there, a few items will need to be removed before the amount of light will go down a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMunkeepants View Post
    not sure what to so with the electrical info, though
    You have to work out the code from the info. Get the numbers from the coils and read the notes about the coils as to what sums are involved.

Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    You have to work out the code from the info. Get the numbers from the coils and read the notes about the coils as to what sums are involved.
    yeah, that's what I'm having trouble with. I should set the regulator(?) to the total voltage (which is A+B@110%+C (87+132+141) - but not D because it is separate )and activate it... but then what?

If you've been in City Watch storage you should have a cylinder which you need to place before using the code. The code is correct. Don't place the cylinder after the code or you'll blow yourself up.

Quote Originally Posted by FireMage View Post
    Intruder: let me explain how works a flashbomb, when it fall on the floor, it will be broke. it's corpse are a Flash render, and a stimulis of LightBright. Then, you can imune undead to LightBrightStim, or Do a flashbomb which won't emit lightbrightstim.
    You didn't get my point. Anyway, Brethren already stated that this also happened before he introduced the lightning to the mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Brethren View Post
    in what way are the objectives familiar? Starting to wonder if I did something unconsciously.
    They just remind me on the objectives of the mission you took the ship from:

* get a course to navigate
    * find food and water
    * learn how to control a ship

My comment wasn't meant negative at all, so please don't get me wrong
    It's rather a nice coincidence.

Well I'm stuck! I can't find the alternate entrance to the bookstore near Garretts. I have searched high and low and nothing. Thanks for any help!

Try a bit lower then, very close to the fountain.

Wow I cannot find that chrono thing. Thats the only thing left for me to find There is a diary that mention selling it to some wide eyed traveler who was going to Southquarter but somehow that doesnt help. Weird.

And The Eye has spoken to me

Expect the wide eyed traveller was drunk when he rolled out of the bunkhouse and fell in the water nearby.

Oh my! I knew it was something obvious... thanks

Setting the shielded charge onto the barrel makes mission fail. What's wrong with that?

Caught me out too first time. When the barrels and the charge are properly in place, they'll no longer be frobable and then it won't fail. Perhaps you didn't set the explosive barrels as well?

Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    Caught me out too first time. When the barrels and the charge are properly in place, they'll no longer be frobable and then it won't fail. Perhaps you didn't set the explosive barrels as well?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by intruder View Post
    They just remind me on the objectives of the mission you took the ship from:

* get a course to navigate
    * find food and water
    * learn how to control a ship

My comment wasn't meant negative at all, so please don't get me wrong
    Not, not at all. Funny though, because obviously I borrowed your ship, but I haven't actually played through the mission since it was first released. The mind works in strange ways I guess.

@Winter Cat - as nickie mentioned, there's a specific configuration you need for the barrels and explosive. You can read up on this in the bookstore.

I got third lockpick, but still can't figure out when to use it. I tried using it instead of both square and triangle ones, but with no luck.

It's explained in the lockpick book in the bookstore, but on the orange lock, you need to use the third lockpick in position 3 and 5 of the lockpick sequence.

Outright solution: The orange lock should go square-triangle-hooked-square-hooked-triangle.

Thanks again. But how can one guess that namely in the mentioned positions to use third one? The book doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Cat View Post
    Thanks again. But how can one guess that namely in the mentioned positions to use third one? The book doesn't help.
    The book says: "For Orange locks, the third and fifth picks in the final sequence will always use the thin lockpick".

@Winter Cat - I had to check the lockpick book because I haven't read it in a while, here's the text from the last page:

"For orange locks, the third and fifth picks in the final sequence will always use the thin lockpick."

Partway through creating the level, I changed the shape of the third lockpick, so thin maybe isn't the best description, it should probably say "thin & hooked" or even just "hooked." I'll change it in an upcoming version so it's a bit more clear. Thanks for pointing that out.

Well, thanks for your work, Brethren! Though I had to "skip" because of objective not to kill Basso. Nice mission anyway.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast