TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: THIEF - DEADLY SHADOWS * ^The Garden Of The Wizard ^* RE-UPDATED Gold 1.10 12/05/12

IronEagle

THIEF - DEADLY SHADOWS * ^The Garden Of The Wizard ^* RE-UPDATED Gold 1.10 12/05/12

Thief Deadly Shadows - ***New Mission*** ^ *The Garden Of The Wizard ^*Gold 1.10

Hi All
    Finally after almost 3 years
    This is a mission that I did just for fun, I worked on other game engines like the Dark Engine,QRadiant , Quake 2 - I maded some maps there,expecially for DM. and Capture the Flag :. Is the first time I am finishing a whole mission for Single Player
    thanks to those who encouraged me

Briefing (sorry for my english )

I actually intended. The Garden Of The Wizard like a journey into the subconscious, where the protagonist finds himself face to face with her ​​anguish and his dreams.and more than anything else is a mission that I did for myself anmd my Friend, for fun, experiencing the effects of this magnificent graphics engine. some hidden effects. surely. I hope you like it, best regards

Hello
    I opened this new thread because the map is changed, I had to correct several anomalies, and I changed the position of the spoilers (key ,trap ). Past events had 2 maps and I linked to this. I thank those who helped me, I added the correct translation into English ( by Nomad) and Polish (Keeper m.)she was really very kind. I hope you like it
    Thanks to all fans of Thief.
    and then I would like a thread without wars. .

Download

http://www.ttlg.de/de/download/downl...izard_1.10.zip

http://www.shadowdarkkeep.com/missio...d,The_1.10.zip

http://darkfate.org/view/details/fil...rden_of_wizard

problems solved from the previous release. I was told by some players, (not all) that the door of a safe and the door of the east gate Tower, did not open. now these are opened.

Video

Prologue : Story of an Hammerite : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C23qx1HKn5M

in-Game : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBs37trE5Ak

UPDATED .

Thanks ,
    Last edited by IronEagle; 19th Aug 2012 at 01:31. Reason: some news

Once again gamefront gives me nothing but errors. Can someone give me a mirror or something?
    Thanks a bunch!

No offense but can we get a link that actually works? The mirrir stops working at 60 to 70 percent. I tried several times! Thanks for any help!

the ttlg.de link works fine here.

Well I guess I will never get to play this level. The link is still dropping out after 160 to 190 megs. It is impossible to download and I have no problems like this anywhere else. Thanks for trying anyway!

The ttlg.de link is also stopping for me at 103 MB. I'll have a go with gamefront.

Edit. Gamefront downloaded OK but is apparently an invalid zip.
    Last edited by nickie; 24th Apr 2012 at 04:21.

I have no problem at all with the download from gamefront.
    I got all the 227MB and it is a valid ZIP.
    Maybe one should try again at a different (less busy) time.

Thanks for the link, clearing. I was trying to download and upload somewhere for Stingm so hopefully that one will work.

Thanks a bunch guys! The darkfate link worked. I got all 226 megs. I hope its a good zip as gnartsch said his was 227megs. Any difference?

Clearinghouse
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingm View Post
    Thanks a bunch guys! The darkfate link worked. I got all 226 megs. I hope its a good zip as gnartsch said his was 227megs. Any difference?
    226,9 Mb

Okay guess that explains my 226megs...glad I finaly got it! Thanks again guys. You all realy are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by IronEagle View Post
    I thank those who helped me, I added the correct translation into English ( by Nomad) and Polish (Keeper M.) - she was really very kind.
    Dear IronEagle, I would like to admit the pleasure is surely mine . Everybody should know that the author is a wonderful person and really devotes himself to the mission. As a translator, I had the pleasure to work with him and I hope that it's only the beginning of a longer collaboration . Previously, I worked with other members of our translating group, The 5 Elements of Darkness, but it was for T2X. It's my first time of translating a FM fr T3 and I do not know even the basics of T3Ed, so I'm aware that something may be tricky. Please contact me if you see any errors in the Polish part or want to tell what would change in it if you were me. I'll take it under consideration.

About the download links: I downloaded the FM from TTLG's server and received it correctly. May I suggest checking out your Internet options? Anyway, I am probably going to establish another mirror. If I have the working link, I will post it here.

Best regards,
    Keeper M.

IronEagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper M. View Post
    Dear IronEagle, I would like to admit the pleasure is surely mine . Everybody should know that the author is a wonderful person and really devotes himself to the mission. As a translator, I had the pleasure to work with him and I hope that it's only the beginning of a longer collaboration . Previously, I worked with other members of our translating group, The 5 Elements of Darkness, but it was for T2X. It's my first time of translating a FM fr T3 and I do not know even the basics of T3Ed, so I'm aware that something may be tricky. Please contact me if you see any errors in the Polish part or want to tell what would change in it if you were me. I'll take it under consideration.

About the download links: I downloaded the FM from TTLG's server and received it correctly. May I suggest checking out your Internet options? Anyway, I am probably going to establish another mirror. If I have the working link, I will post it here.

Best regards,
    Keeper M.

you are also a nice and pleasant person.
    thanks for your collaboration regarding the translation. I'm sure that they will appreciate the effort. basically we did it for them. the Thief fans.
    Last edited by IronEagle; 27th Apr 2012 at 09:32.

IronEagle

someone is stuck somewhere?

IronEagle
    I'm sure of it too well hidden. the key to the Wizard 's house. is in the helmet of the Statue , in the SQuARE

The mission begins from there .

IronEagle

Need a better host site. I have a T1 connection but am only getting 80-120 kb per second (dial-up modem speed). (It's probably being filtered through through some government server.)

IronEagle
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtoJJNMe5BM

this is how I imagined .... a castle by a lake .. with a cool night breeze,

this is the channel where you can watch all the videos earlier

http://www.youtube.com/user/hawkfly3?feature=mhee

stuck I have the key from outside the garden gates,where the floaty things are,but it doesnt open anything
    I need to get in the library.I also need to get in Elijajas house,and the safe in the perverts house.and the two arch doors in the church?,where I found a holy water.
    this is a very illogical fm for finding keys and their placements..lol

help appreciated by direct spoiler... as the fun has waned a little to this point in the FM,resulting in everyones death

IronEagle
    Quote Originally Posted by JonesCrusher View Post
    stuck I have the key from outside the garden gates,where the floaty things are,but it doesnt open anything
    I need to get in the library.I also need to get in Elijajas house,and the safe in the perverts house.and the two arch doors in the church?,where I found a holy water.
    this is a very illogical fm for finding keys and their placements..lol

help appreciated by direct spoiler... as the fun has waned a little to this point in the FM,resulting in everyones death
    it is not illogical except some things, that ... fantasy.

ok I realize that you are at the beginning of the mission, most things are easier later, only difficulties stealth, without too many keys, although you'll see more later something illogical . I hate that the keys.

ok to the spolier :

So the key to the safe, look behind the flag. (which also is special loot) with that open the safe. is the home of " De rose ", and "De rose" is also the owner of the library. then find the jewels in the safe and the key to the library. (up to here I went with the classic, no? when you enter the house of the magician will find everything (apparently) illogical. but has its own poetic logic ok , after taking the objective in the library, there is a statue in the center of the square. jump near her. and take the key in 'helmet, that's the key of the house of the magician.

the doors in the chapel , the house with gate ,and the elijana house will not open until the end, do not try to open them is useless. (they are the only ones that will open at the end)

tell me if u stuck again .

Ages I decide to write a walkthrough.

IronEagle

IronEagle