TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: THIEF - DEADLY SHADOWS * ^The Garden Of The Wizard ^* RE-UPDATED Gold 1.10 12/05/12

IronEagle
    probably if I had made ​​a simple cube. with a chair and a table, you would enter them all this is what they want.
    It was a pleasure meeting you. thank you and bye

Quote Originally Posted by IronEagle View Post
    it is not illogical except some things, that ... fantasy.

ok to the spolier :

So the key to the safe, look behind the flag. (which also is special loot) with that open the safe. is the home of " De rose ", and "De rose" is also the owner of the library. then find the jewels in the safe and the key to the library. (up to here I went with the classic, no? when you enter the house of the magician will find everything (apparently) illogical. but has its own poetic logic ok , after taking the objective in the library, there is a statue in the center of the square. jump near her. and take the key in 'helmet, that's the key of the house of the magician.

the doors in the chapel , the house with gate ,and the elijana house will not open until the end, do not try to open them is useless. (they are the only ones that will open at the end)

tell me if u stuck again .

Ages I decide to write a walkthrough.
    Ok..I have already key from helmet.I have already been to the magicians house,got behind wall,read book, taken key..that is how I opened the gate.. with the switch on column.I have already taken the key for safe behind flag,but it does NOT open the safe,...I have 7 keys in my gear...but none that I can "Use" I think they are all automatic...but safe only makes the frob sound and doesn't open

I will have to give in on this one as,safe wont open,so cannot proceed....nice mission tho (so far as I went)

IronEagle
    Quote Originally Posted by JonesCrusher View Post
    Ok..I have already key from helmet.I have already been to the magicians house,got behind wall,read book, taken key..that is how I opened the gate.. with the switch on column.I have already taken the key for safe behind flag,but it does NOT open the safe,...I have 7 keys in my gear...but none that I can "Use" I think they are all automatic...but safe only makes the frob sound and doesn't open

I will have to give in on this one as,safe wont open,so cannot proceed....nice mission tho (so far as I went)
    you're the first one with this problem. you can still proceed if you want, because the mission did not see anything. that's just the beginning I did.
    in the library there 'only one book, with a goal .After you reach a goal, however,the gola is " take the Helemt of Justice "
    the map has been tested by experts. Now to continue. you have to go in the garden with the statue hammer. and you can proceed safely.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/337/t3ed2012042919142950.jpg/

the rest you know. Once you enter into that trap ... you'll see things really illogical .. and tell me if the first was not logical

Last edited by IronEagle; 1st May 2012 at 19:50.

IronEagle

Any idea when you will release the written walkthru?

IronEagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingm View Post
    Any idea when you will release the written walkthru?
    you 're playing my map, are you crazy?

P. S. There are screenshots at # 24 and # 25 this thread. which clearly indicate the salient points of this mission. I played many missions for T2 where the keys were in the places most hallucinatory possible. mine is in the canon

you do first to tell me where you're stuck, so I can help

I was asking because you posted that you had written one. I take it you haven't?

IronEagle

Quote Originally Posted by Stingm View Post
    I was asking because you posted that you had written one. I take it you haven't?
    oh ,my friend
    There are different types of walktrough, this video was made ​​for players. who prefer to see some pictures. if it is not clear to you ... video seems very clear ... or do you want me to come play me from you in texas?

Last edited by IronEagle; 5th May 2012 at 11:42.

How do I get out of the underground area where you open the trap door in garden?? I got the key from the big head and tried to go out the way I came in but can not jump that high! I have found the stairs but the way is blocked? I Will look around some more and thank you for the walkthru!!

EDIT: Found it had to move around to get hatch to open!!
    Last edited by pwl; 6th May 2012 at 21:48.

Well, I've tried downloading this thing about a dozen times on different days and at various times, but it hangs up halfway through. I've tried ttlg.de and the Russian site with the same result.

I've also used a D/L manager that allows me to "resume" a D/L, but it launches at 0 bytes per sec and stays there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricebug View Post
    Well, I've tried downloading this thing about a dozen times on different days and at various times, but it hangs up halfway through. I've tried ttlg.de and the Russian site with the same result.

I've also used a D/L manager that allows me to "resume" a D/L, but it launches at 0 bytes per sec and stays there.
    That is a shame Ricebug I downloaded both versions with no problems once you get past the first frustrating part it becomes an amazing and huge mission!! Keep tying to download it is worth it!!

Clearinghouse
    and the Russian site with the same result.
    Very strange It works fine for me.

Maybe there's something wrong with you internet connection?

Quote Originally Posted by PsymH View Post
    Maybe there's something wrong with you internet connection?
    I send and download large files all the time and never have problems.

IronEagle
    this is an idea .
    Story of An Hammerite...
    is a abandoned fortress on an island.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JBMvjZ_MV0

IronEagle
    I send and download large files all the time and never have problems.

definitely is a connection problem or browser

try this :
    http://www.southquarter.com/download...Wizard1.08.zip
    Last edited by IronEagle; 7th May 2012 at 12:33.

I finally got it. I was trying to D/L it to an external HD. Once I changed it to my local drive, it D/L'd just fine. Power supply is probably getting wonky.

IronEagle
    is a curiosity, someone came to the castle?

Stuck: I just picked up the helmet and read the scroll about the dagger. But I don't know where to go now?? The only door I can find is in the East tower and I don't have the key?? Please don't tell me it was on on of the guards that I knocked out because I don't remember where I knocked them out at!!

Edit: I fond a key that was held by the guard with torch but I don't know what it opens?? Before I picked up this key I looked in the inventory screen and it said I had 11 keys then I went back to the inventory after I picked it up and I still have 11 keys???
    Last edited by pwl; 7th May 2012 at 21:06.

IronEagle
    Quote Originally Posted by pwl View Post
    Stuck: I just picked up the helmet and read the scroll about the dagger. But I don't know where to go now?? The only door I can find is in the East tower and I don't have the key?? Please don't tell me it was on on of the guards that I knocked out because I don't remember where I knocked them out at!!

I'm glad you have come to the Castle. you have to walk on a beam for the return. looks at the landscape, and say for to me (nice view)

when you're in the Helmet room . there are two guardians of Harten. tHEY are Hammerites ghosts , EX high priest, one of them has the Blue head and another turquoise. that Blue is the servant of the Harten and holds the key in his he belt. ( i know is Hard to steal from a Ghost ,who shot fire ..but that is the key Keeper ) u can kill him with also with a simple arrow, or by the Dagger ,take a look on the key ...) that is the Key of the garden of the magician. (the one with those strange things floating) you will go with that key to open*

the key of the east tower, is in the rooms of the 'helmet, which is the book. looks at the two lovers, one of them has the key in his hand.

Last edited by IronEagle; 7th May 2012 at 22:23.

IronEagle: I got the keys fromThe ghost and the hand of the lover and several more keys from this area
    But the East tower door will not open and the number of keys in the inventory screen goes no higher than 11

Is it possible to go back to begining the way I came and not through the tower?

IronEagle
    IronEagle: I got the keys fromThe ghost and the hand of the lover and several more keys from this area
    But the East tower door will not open and the number of keys in the inventory screen goes no higher than 11

Is it possible to go back to begining the way I came and not through the tower?
    u readed my PM ?
    Last edited by IronEagle; 8th May 2012 at 23:21.

Quote Originally Posted by IronEagle View Post
    u readed my PM ?
    or ma Email ?
    I have tried what you suggested but no luck, but thank you for all of your help!! And I look forward to the next mission!!!

IronEagle
    I have tried what you suggested but no luck, but thank you for all of your help!! And I look forward to the next mission!!!
    if anyone else encounter this problem, I'll update the map.

thank you.

OK
    Last edited by IronEagle; 10th May 2012 at 00:24.

IronEagle
    Hi ,
    I think you're one of the few who arrived at the Castle