TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: T2 fm. Darkstone Gem chapter one: The Conflict. (Released 4-28-12)

This one, and a similar one in the same area. I can't pick them and none of my keys work.

Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    This one, and a similar one in the same area. I can't pick them and none of my keys work.
    Mmm, there is a similar door in the same area that can be picked, that door you show can be opened from inside only.

Thanks a lot

Ok, I completed everything, but I can't find a way out

Clearinghouse
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMax View Post
    Clearing, did you read all the books in the Keeper Hideout?
    Hm, I think I have read all the books in the Keeper Hideout.

Azaran - do you have the tunnel key ?

Quote Originally Posted by clearing View Post
    Hm, I think I have read all the books in the Keeper Hideout.
    Then you must return to your apartment, Artemus left the key, a letter and a copy of the Builder's Sword in your room.

Do you remember the house area? Where you find Mortimer's lock key, if you remember it, you must get out through the front doors...

I'm playing the first part of this campaign. The city is fantastic! very nice work there. I'm stuck on the last objective.

Where do you find the Builders sword? I feel like I've been everywhere and don't know where else to search.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Taffsalot View Post
    I'm playing the first part of this campaign. The city is fantastic! very nice work there. I'm stuck on the last objective.

Where do you find the Builders sword? I feel like I've been everywhere and don't know where else to search.
    spoiler:
    I am not sure, where you've been. But if you've been in the Thieves Hideout, there's another area leading from their hideout, further underground, the sword is down there.

Do you remember the house area? Where you find Mortimer's lock key, if you remember it, you must get out through the front doors...
    Thanks, I completely forgot about that one

OK, I finally finished all the missions! I just wanna say i really enjoyed them.

(Don't read if you haven't finished mssion 2)(Spoilers!)BTW i am really glad you made the Fire Guards on the lower level defeatable, i would have hated to tackle them!

In mission 3, I've been all over the cathedral but I can't find where the vault is. Also, where's the key to the priest's office?

In mission 3, I've been all over the cathedral but I can't find where the vault is. Also, where's the key to the priest's office?
    The key is in the novice's quarters, look carefully behind a bed...

Clearinghouse

Mission 3

I found 2155 from 2200 of loot (expert). Anyone give me pointers to find loot, please?
    Last edited by clearing; 6th May 2012 at 00:59.

The key is in the novice's quarters, look carefully behind a bed...
    Thanks

Now I need help with the code in mission 3. I counted 2 hammer symbols in the catacombs, 9 graves in the priest's graveyard, 4 chandeliers in the cathedral, and 9 names in the book - however, code 2949 won't work

Mission 3

I need help with the 3rd glyph.

Found the first near Garrett's home, the second in the Inn, missing the third.

Clearinghouse
    Thanks

Now I need help with the code in mission 3. I counted 2 hammer symbols in the catacombs, 9 graves in the priest's graveyard, 4 chandeliers in the cathedral, and 9 names in the book - however, code 2949 won't work
    the code is 2869

Thank you Shadows.

I had already been down that tunnel but I didn't go deep enough.

Quote Originally Posted by R_G View Post
    I need help with the 3rd glyph.

Found the first near Garrett's home, the second in the Inn, missing the third.
    spoiler:
    I'll describe the location best i can. When you started the mission, there are two guards talking, they go their seperate ways. The guard that went right and through two archways, around that place there's a straight street. At the head of that street on the left a ouble doorway and next to the door, a glyph

This campaign looks really good so far! Unfortunately I'm stuck on the first mission. I still need to find out information on the darkstone gem, but I've been all over the city and I can't find anything more! There must be something really obvious I'm missing, but I think I've searched everything I could get to. There are a few areas that are closed off with gates that are not frobbable. I looked around for a switch or something, but there weren't any.
    There was one locked door in the. . I don't even know what part of the city it's in, since there's no map. It's a white door in a brightly lit area and neither my lockpicks nor the collector's key will open it.

I'll do another pass of the city later, but I'm pretty sure I got everywhere so I'm really stumped.

still short on loot, i need to find out where the thieves are hiding,i keep trying to get over the pub balcony to where the fires on that roof are,is this possible

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Taffer View Post
    This campaign looks really good so far! Unfortunately I'm stuck on the first mission. I still need to find out information on the darkstone gem, but I've been all over the city and I can't find anything more! There must be something really obvious I'm missing, but I think I've searched everything I could get to. There are a few areas that are closed off with gates that are not frobbable. I looked around for a switch or something, but there weren't any.
    There was one locked door in the. . I don't even know what part of the city it's in, since there's no map. It's a white door in a brightly lit area and neither my lockpicks nor the collector's key will open it.

I'll do another pass of the city later, but I'm pretty sure I got everywhere so I'm really stumped.
    Got the same problem. Can't find information on the darkstone gem

Quote Originally Posted by Kin View Post
    Got the same problem. Can't find information on the darkstone gem
    I you both have the "Mechanist Key", you'll need to south for a screen I believe which there will be a silver soor that also uses this key. In this area, will be a hidden grate to access the thief tunnels (partI) and you can find informtation about the darkstone gem there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Taffer View Post

spoiler:
    To complete the Darkstone Info obj, you need to get into the Thieves Hideout. To get into that, you need to find the key to open the white door, the one that has 3 crates and one of those electric transformer coil thingies

To get that key:
    spoiler:
    There's a guy walking around, with a Machinists key, this will open that door. Once inside look around closely

Remember that the Machinist will only appear when you read the Armorer's diary. The machinist lives near the clock tower, his key opens both his house and his workshop. Once in the workshop, look for a frobable grate.