TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: FM data-mining endeavor

FM data-mining endeavor

Hey guys,

I'm a long-time thief fan (started in '98 with TDP as a 9 year old) and have always wanted to find a meaningful way to contribute to the community.

I'm awful with dromEd, and don't know the first thing about modeling, so I never quite knew what I had to offer here: until now!

I just graduated with a degree in statistics, and have many-month break before starting a econometric-heavy PhD program: long story short: I'm good with data.

With all the amazing FMs out there, and our wide-variety of tastes, how great would it be to have a system to accurately recommend FMs based on other FMs you've enjoyed/not enjoyed, and even (potentially) your *reasons* for enjoying/not enjoying a partciular FM?!

To pull this off would require a good bit of community help, however. Is there interest in such an endeavor?

I would be interested and would definitely give my two cents on the missions I've completed. Stay motivated and we might have a great thing going here!
    Klatremus' Supreme Thief Site - Walkthroughs, Loot Lists & Ghost Reports
    Let's Supreme Ghost Thief - YouTube Channel with Thief Let's Plays

You can count on me too
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

There is the Dark Wiki and it's Fan Mission pages which use tags:
    The Dark Wiki - Fan Missions

Might be a good starting point.