TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678131823 ... LastLast

Thread: 1000 clues that you have been Dromeding too much

Sharga

149. You decide to model your life around Dromed.

150. So you wear tap dance shoes to make metal clank under your feet, and tile make a tapping sound. Then you hollow out all the wood you see so that it will make the exact klunk sound as in the game.

151. You only use Dromed textures and objects in your house.

152. You try to make your feet invisible but find it impossible, so you go into Dromed and try to give Garret a pair of legs and feet. This does not work either, so you decide never to look down again.

153. You genetically change every piece of food you eat so it makes the familiar crunch sound.

154. You only use ladders by jumping on them

155. You add lights to your doors so they "highlight" when you get near them.

156. You make all your stairs taller than three feet so that other AIs can't follow you.

157. When you go to work your boss asks what the heck are you doing with that hammer. You say that it's junk so you can only pick it up and throw it down.

158. You still are listening for that "ching" sound every time you pick up a check from the mail.

Sharga

159. You go to netdrive.com then you type in Sharga under visit member, then you go to my public files, then my pictures, then you download Sharga's pictures and your are astounded!

Arcsim

160. You think that every problem, including violence, drugs, etc. could be solved with sources and receptrons(Tot?)
    161. You go to a preschool and yell "Hey! What CAL file did you use for these guys?"
    162. You set on a mad crusade to ressurect the burrick *guilty*
    163. You attempt to market the "Frob-Puffs" brand breakfast cereal
    164. You succeed at #163
    165. On a talk show, you start babbling on about the many uses of questvar traps.
    166. When your garden hose dosen't work you just add a bit more water stim
    167. You panic at the sight of the robots in Deus Ex and try shooting tranquilizer darts into the back, looking for a boiler
    168. You make a movie called "NIGHT OF THE LIVING DROMED"
    169. You think the above title is funny

------------------
    "The burning flesh of our enemies has been trampled into the ground, their bones picked clean by scavengers. All that oppose the horde lie dead, and the new dawn is upon us! Let us go forth to the new age! Let us Discover the treasures that await us! Let us crush all who oppose us like the pitiful insects they are! Remember that it is the horde you serve, not your own petty desires. Heed by this and live, young ones, disobey me and be anihilated."
    +Malimar, High Priest of the Sacred Orc Cult

Sharga

170. You sing "who frobbed the cookies from the cookie jar"

171. You play EverQuest and puke after seeing the pathetic pathing. You then go back to Dromed and let out a sigh of content as the AIs follow you perfectly through each corrdor.

172. You have this forrum at the top of your bookmarks.

173. You remember the first time someone asked you how to burn a new thief CD you almost killed them. then they explained that they ment coppying it, not actually burning it with fire. You then blackjack them while laughing insanely.

174. You are always chanting "I see dead people, I see dead people but with awareofplayer they don't see me!"

175. You made a mission called night of the livind dead.

176. You go into shock after walking outside and actually seeing a moon in the sky.

177. After playing RTC the name Grateful Dead has another meaning to you.

Sharga

178. You aren't paying enough attention and place your patroll points below the ground, out of the actual game. The guards walk all the way back to the starting point. You post here, you then realize your mistake, you feel like a taffer!
    (This never happend to me...NOT!)

You then decide to take a Dromed break, then you change your mind and keep on taffing.

Metalhead

179: You decide to commite suicide by playing RTC... alone... in the dark... at 3 am...with a high-end 5 channel surround sound system...stoned... and die of a massive heart attack.

Sharga

180.You are at an ice cream shop and your friend asks you what your favorite flavor is.
    You take while to decide then you say, "Well I really like AIFleeDest."

------------------
    The new MOC2 (Museum of Chaos) will have you

-Traveling through a large cavern
    -Exploring a mansion
    -Re entering the twisted realm of the woodsie lord
    -Pissing your pants
    -Unable to avoid unpleasant confrontations
    -playing through Dromed1 one more time

Tels

You decide to start a replacement-project in your spare time.

Tels

------------------
    "Why do you go so slowly? Do you think this is some kind of game?"
    Demo missions, DromED FAQ,
    Automaticly create Thief Levels,
    Vote! for your favorite fan mission

Myoldnamebroke

182. You're approached by thugs in the street, and think 'Hah! I'm all right! I've got KOStim: Abort'

183. You discover someone has broken into your house and say, puzzled, 'What! But I'm sure that door had the NonBashy metaprop!'

Z

#184 You are amazed when someone climbs a ladder.

#185 You edit the wav file so that when you start up your computer, you hear the hermit singing "Go, go, go!!! Up, up the rope you go, why do you go so slow? "

Maybe thats just me.

#186 You try to look for a catalogue or website that features a blackjack.

#187 You tell your friends that you are going to the bear pits tomorrow.

#188!!!!!!

WHEN YOU LET YOUR MIND WANDER, IT RETURNS CONSTANTLY TO YOUR UPCOMING PROJECT!!!

Heh

Z

Sharga

189. You make a thread just to check how humerous people can get...Hunter?

190. You find that you keep ending up with a zero at the end of your number.

191.You believe that the Artificial Inteligence (the enemy) in The Matrix started creating the matrix by using Dromed.

------------------
    The new MOC2 (Museum of Chaos) will have you

-Traveling through a large cavern
    -Exploring a mansion
    -Re entering the twisted realm of the woodsie lord
    -Pissing your pants
    -Unable to avoid unpleasant confrontations
    -playing through Dromed1 one more time

Inge

192. You know your new house inside and out, weeks before you buy it (and you had only been there twice).

Inge

Sharga

193. You memorize every single ad that has ever shown up on this forum.

Sarik

194) You spend more time buying new monitors because you destroyed your last one with your fist. (Nearly a true story)

Disturbing thought

194)... #300 and #303 have happened to you at least twice (TRUE!)

cdfbr

(my fist dose hurt sort of)

195) You start dressing up all in black and start carrying around a sowrd and a blackjack

196) during school when the teacher turns around you try to sneack up and steal something out of his/hers desk

197) when talking in public you use an old english acsent (example) taffer

198) during dinner you ask your wife/mom/dad if the food will give you more then 2 life back

199) the only time you move around in public is at night and in the day time you stay in your house locked up with all the blinds closed up

200!!) you have your computer setup so it startsa dromed as soon as you get on

------------------
    my site

Dont be scared of death, death is a part of life,....but when death becomes life then get scared

greypatch3

201) Someone mentions their friend Jorge is coming from Norway, and you scream in terror, "Dear God, no! It was hard enough getting rid of it last time!"

202) You feel sorry for all those astronauts who are going to crash when they hit that deceptively low sky.

203) You visit a prominent architectural site and ask, "So how long was Looking Glass working on this project?"

204) You ask how to do impossibly hard things in DromED even though you've never built anything remotely close to a Thief level in your life (true story; yes, it's sad).

205) You've blackjacked everyone in your local bank and are surprised to find that they wake up before you leave the building.

206) You are also surprised to find that you CAN take objects from fully active people; this invalidates your view of the world and your head explodes.

207) After your head explodes, your friend merely shoots a water arrow at the mess and clears it right up.

[This message has been edited by greypatch3 (edited July 07, 2000).]

greypatch3

208) Suddenly realizing this topic might actually reach 1000 clues after all.

greypatch3

209) Guards all over the world are puzzled by your constant insistence that their arms stick straight out at their sides and your orders to not compile new path databases.

camelhammer

210: Speaksie like this you do, and understands you it.

211: You almost finish a level, only to have it break, only to start over, again. (AARRRRGGGHHHHHHH )

frobber

Sorry for any repeats, I haven't read through this posting in a while.

212. You go for a walk with your son and all you can talk about are his StarCraft level and your Thief FM (Takes him only an hour to build his terrain maps... Arrghh!)

213. You look at the Moon outside (in the real world), and say "Goddamn! somebody finally got it right!!"

214. You're more upset about dead roombrushes than losing $3,000 in the stock market earlier that day.

215. You write endless drivel here.

------------------

Garrett's Choice. Summer 2000 (Winter 2000 for you taffers down under).

[This message has been edited by frobber (edited July 07, 2000).]

Fat Burrick

216. Your dreams consist of the words "Coplaner" and "MAX_ROOMS_IN" (true )

------------------
    Official Burrick and head bodyguard of the SPCB

Watch out for my Thief 2 FM, "Frostbite" ETA July 2000... but before that check out my page http://www.timco.freeserve.co.uk .
    Icq 79208427

greypatch3

217. Not only does Geometry class actually start making sense, it actually contains useful information. Who'd have thought?

218. You begin wishing that when you start the day, all your belongings automatically linked with you.

219. A security guard at your company named "Benny" resigned when you kept asking him if he was going to the bear pits tomorrow.

Metalhead

220: you wake up & start the day at 10pm
    221: You're completely lost on what to do every day unless you made out a list the previous day with lots of "quest_create_mis" commands
    222: You're posting the 222nd clue you've been dromeding too much to this board at 3:50 AM

frobber

223. You for extra words leave out of sentence -- to save room for more important words.

------------------

Garrett's Choice. Summer 2000 (Winter 2000 for you taffers down under).