TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Strife Campaign Released 17 June 2012 (Updated to V1c)

Stuck on mission 11 Hideout

I am stuck on Mission 11 Hideout in the room after using the red and blue keys. The walkthrough says we have to press six buttons and levers in order. The only problem is I can only see one red button right in the middle of the room. There are lots of coloured things that look like buttons. I Have checked all along the catwalks but cannot see any buttons or levers.

Please help thanks

Your map shows the location of all buttons in this area.

Strife Campaign - Temple Ruins

Is anybody still playing this campaign? I'm stuck in the mission called "Temple Ruins". Need to find the blackjack to be able to finish it. I know exactly where to look after it (in the walled-off section, close to two fountains), but I'm unable to find how to open the wall. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Shoot a water arrow at a torch near the two fountains.
    Last edited by Ricebug; 3rd Feb 2014 at 20:24. Reason: Gave wrong answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricebug View Post
    Shoot a water arrow at a torch near the two fountains.
    Didn't seem to work. I doused all 4 torches in the fountain area, but the door is still closed. I'm out of water arrows now and cannot proceed any further. Am I missing something here?

Post a screenie of where you are so I can better help.

OK. If it's where I think you are, there's one torch you have to light in order for the door to open. This stomach flu has me head all foggy.

OK. If it's where I think you are, there's one torch you have to light in order for the door to open. This stomach flu has me head all foggy.
    I'm sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Hopefully you'll get better soon.

Here is the area I spoke about. The screenshots are pretty dark, so hopefully you will recognize something on the screenshots. As you can see all 4 torches here have been extinguished, but every other single one (torch) in this mission is still lit. I don't know which torch you are referring to which I have to light to be able to proceed.

https://imageshack.com/i/j6b2rrp

https://imageshack.com/i/mr20wap

On the second screenshot you can see the door which I have to open. It's the second one from the left. I can hear some spiders from inside, that's how I was able to determine where to look after blackjack

Here's the (brighter) screenshot. The circled torch must be lit for the center door to open. (The door between the torches.)

Here's the (brighter) screenshot. The circled torch must be lit for the center door to open. (The door between the torches.)

Thanks Ricebug! But I don't have any fire arrows left, that means I have to replay the whole mission. Luckily it's pretty small.

Flares can also be used to light torches but I do not know if there are any in the mission.

StrifeC v1c

This mission will not play with Garrettloader. I am told there are duplicate files in the directory and that one of them needs to be deleted. I don't know what to do about this. Could someone tell me what to do to get this mission to play.

Thanks.

There are no duplicate files. You have to run it via FMSel or DarkLoader.

Ok thanks. I'll just skip this one.

You'll be skipping a whole lot of them if you stick with GarrettLoader.

I wrote a fresh walkthrough for the campaign. You grab it HERE.
    hey was just wondering if theres a walkthrough text file you could post as the site isnt up it looks like. just started strife campaign and its pretty fun i cant deny. A couple spots im stuck like how to get into sanctuary on first mission and a couple locked doors. thanks man great work on the campaign.

Ricebug has a new site, it's listed in the FM Links sticky if you need to find it again - Strife Campaign here.

Quote Originally Posted by kingfitz View Post
    hey was just wondering if theres a walkthrough text file you could post as the site isnt up it looks like. just started strife campaign and its pretty fun i cant deny. A couple spots im stuck like how to get into sanctuary on first mission and a couple locked doors. thanks man great work on the campaign.
    Shoot me the link on that so I can fix it. Looks like I missed one when I changed ISPs.

Hey Ricebug, is there still a walkthrough for this campaign anywhere? The old link no longer works.
    Last edited by gregsoleman; 4th Mar 2018 at 14:40. Reason: typo

Ah thanks Nightwalker, found it under 2012. I'm clearly not much of a taffer, very poor hunting skills...

He changed his site awhile back. Now that you've pointed out the broken link, I've updated it.

ZylonBane
    Speaking of which, the download link in the first post is also broken.

Thanks. I'll go fix it.

In the town mission I can't find a way in to the sanctuary I'm guessing I have to shoot the flat switch through the portcullis to open it, no arrow seems to work though & I can't find a key for the other door

On the Borderland mission on expert

Do Not take the arrows off the two archers guarding the path, there's an issue with the arrows and you won't be able to fire a broadhead if you take them
    Last edited by Esme; 19th Mar 2018 at 09:20.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast