TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 fm-Cathedral of St.Vincent-6/18/2012

IronEagle
    congratulations boys

downloading now

Thanks to you and to rod for this mission

Last edited by IronEagle; 19th Jun 2012 at 10:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Komag View Post
    Hi Ben, its good to have you back, thanks for releasing our mission, here´s the mission updated :
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/21867...ncent+v1.2.zip

One more thing , could you release my mission "Melancholy in Porto" in your website "the keep of metaland gold" ?

Thanks in advance for your support

Southquarter.com/fms
    Congrats on the release guys, this looks completely awesome, can't wait to dive in.

Quick suggestion though - you might want to pool or save some of those minor updates into a larger update going forward. There's already been two new versions in the first 24 hours after release, and every time you do that, the mirrors needs to update and of course the players will want to also. And not everyone has fast internet.

Speaking of, working on getting this up on Southquarter. I was going to post a link to 1.1, but then I saw there was a 1.2 already. Anyway, it should be up later this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Brethren View Post
    Congrats on the release guys, this looks completely awesome, can't wait to dive in.

Quick suggestion though - you might want to pool or save some of those minor updates into a larger update going forward. There's already been two new versions in the first 24 hours after release, and every time you do that, the mirrors needs to update and of course the players will want to also. And not everyone has fast internet.

Speaking of, working on getting this up on Southquarter. I was going to post a link to 1.1, but then I saw there was a 1.2 already. Anyway, it should be up later this morning.
    There are no more updates in view, unless someone figure out how to run this mission through Garrettloader...anyway thanks for releasing this mission on your website Mike

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    There are no more updates in view, unless someone figure out how to run this mission through Garrettloader...anyway thanks for releasing this mission on your website Mike
    The zip cannot have more than 3800 files in it, and this zip has almost 4825. I ran it though Garrettloader as an experiment after removing 500 textures, and the motions which contained 500 files. Garrettloader and T1/T2 doesn't do well anyway. Garrettloader constantly fouls the directory up. Darkloader is much more refined.

Thankyou IronEagle !
    Last edited by darthsLair; 20th Jun 2012 at 19:38.

Southquarter.com/fms
    Quote Originally Posted by darthsLair View Post
    The zip cannot have more than 3800 files in it, and this zip has almost 4800.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMunkeepants View Post
    I just experienced a crash I was carrying an unconscious Hammerite towards the back of the main floor (just past a blue room with pillars?) and T2 quit. I'll go back in tomorrow evening.

The town is great, though! The only thing I would ask for is more building interiors to explore, but I haven't gotten any secrets yet so maybe I'm just not paying enough attention
    Sorry you are having troubles. Are you by any chance using enhancements like ep, tafferpatcher, ect.? Anyway, no reported crashes from the 15 beta testers.
    The brush limit is already over the allowable limit, so creating more in the city is not possible without sacrificing objects, or other brushes, and pathfinding is near it's limit because of the size. It is dangerous as is, but possibly in the future with scripting that would allow less limitation in creation.

Thanks everyone for your kind words. The main purpose here is to cut loose, and have some funnnnnnnnn!
    Last edited by darthsLair; 19th Jun 2012 at 12:30.

Stuck Again

OK so I have the 'magic hammer' and I'm standing in front of the highlighted stone hammer but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Incidentally I have been up the bell tower and pressed the button. Have I inadvertently reset the alarm?

Help please!

Quote Originally Posted by Draigcoch View Post
    OK so I have the 'magic hammer' and I'm standing in front of the highlighted stone hammer but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Incidentally I have been up the bell tower and pressed the button. Have I inadvertently reset the alarm?

Help please!
    Where you entered the Cathedral through the double doors on your left there is a holy water room,(off the Halls of Silence. Your map . Just drop it in that, then the hammer is blessed. It is in the History book, and in Priest Landers book.

Southquarter.com/fms
    Southquarter Mirror:

Cathedral of St Vincent (1.2)

Great!!! Looking forward to hear my voice!
    Sounds like an awesome mission!

Should I download now or wait a day or so for another two updates?

Quote Originally Posted by Calibrator View Post
    Should I download now or wait a day or so for another two updates?

it adds to the extra play value to have lots of versions

congrats on the release !,it is a super mission

The Keep for Thief 1 and 2 FMs, Shadowdark for Thief 3 and Dark Mod FMs

Congrats on the release!!!! Downloading now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by darthsLair View Post
    Sorry you are having troubles. Are you by any chance using enhancements like ep, tafferpatcher, ect.? Anyway, no reported crashes from the 15 beta testers.
    The brush limit is already over the allowable limit, so creating more in the city is not possible without sacrificing objects, or other brushes, and pathfinding is near it's limit because of the size. It is dangerous as is, but possibly in the future with scripting that would allow less limitation in creation.
    I think it was my computer, as it was running slowly anyway. A full restart fixed all.
    Now that I'm in the cathedral, I can see where the resources went (not that the town isn't great)! I've found two secrets in here, both in the NE corner of the main floor, and will keep my eye out for more.

I keep chuckling about the paintings in the mayor's hall, where the conversation takes place; also, did I notice certain... modifications to the female thief model (besides the mask)?

I generally like this mission but a few odd things did creep up. It felt like the objectives kept completing before I actually received them. If that makes sense.

The other thing is the note in the basement regarding the pocket watch wasn't readable until the mayor was safely in jail. I found the note earlier in the mission and it wouldn't frob.

Thanks for the mission darthsLair

Merci

Quote Originally Posted by MrMunkeepants View Post
    I've found two secrets in here, both in the NE corner of the main floor, and will keep my eye out for more.
    Yeah, that's the two I've found as well. Unfortunately I haven't been able to locate any more. So dear authors, could you please help? PM me if you don't want to spoil it for anyone else.

The Elusive One,
    In a belltower examine all beams.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldi View Post
    The Elusive One,
    In a belltower examine all beams.
    Thanks, found it.

looking for an item for an objective

I now have the holy hammer after getting the magic hammer blessed. a new objective mentioned a history book. I cannot find this in the library. Am it in the wrong place for this history book?

any hints are appreciated.
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcrawler View Post
    I now have the holy hammer after getting the magic hammer blessed. a new objective mentioned a history book. I cannot find this in the library. Am it in the wrong place for this history book?

any hints are appreciated.
    check seamus archive

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenus1 View Post
    Thanks for the mission darthsLair
    ...and cardia1
    Last edited by Cardia; 20th Jun 2012 at 08:10.

Thanks darthslair and cardia1! Great work!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast