TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: T2 fm-Cathedral of St.Vincent-6/18/2012

Quote Originally Posted by darthsLair View Post
    We are glad you enjoyed it Sticky, and we are taking notes, always trying to improve through hard work. Just a reminder, Pedro will update another version and post the link tomorrow.
    Should be easier to win the mission then.
    On Expert, is the birdcall simply missing from the table in the sewers den, or is it(very well) hidden somewhere else? I had to deactivate the vault alarm by pressing Martello's button in the locked cell up in the bell tower - may this be the reason for the "relieve the 8 keys..." objective NOT ticking off?. My convict.osm has the expected date 3/27/2000, and it has always functioned properly.
    A brilliant mission btw, two or three hours of pure enjoyment. Well, I did not count many additional hours trying to meet the loot threshold, and still desperately struggling at 4956...

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingm View Post
    Wheres is the mayors book I'm supposed to read, I searched the estate up and down and can't find it
    Mayors Room:From the Stairs Parlor, go upstairs, follow the Rail to the left, exit the room, left in the hallway , first door on the right. Look on the window sill, his notebook.

@csamba The whistle signal to Brother Martelo can only be used on "Beginner difficulty. Read the instructions from Gutsy for the job that night. It seems Brother Martelo gets paranoid, and will pull the ladders up behind him. Have you found any secrets yet ? This may help you to locate the 44 loot you need.

We thank you for your compliments Maga and csamba @HauntHunter we are glad you are enjoying this, Thanks for playing !
    Last edited by darthsLair; 24th Jun 2012 at 09:43.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsLair View Post

@csamba The whistle signal to Brother Martelo can only be used on "Beginner difficulty. Read the instructions from Gutsy for the job that night. It seems Brother Martelo gets paranoid, and will pull the ladders up behind him. Have you found any secrets yet ? This may help you to locate the 44 loot you need.

We thank you for your compliments Maga and csamba @HauntHunter we are glad you are enjoying this, Thanks for playing !

Thanks a lot, thus the "8 keys" objective has nothing to do with this
    I have already found all 5 secrets (4 on my own), and in the meantime my loot count has reached 5196 (thank you, Gnartsch!!!:angel. Thus, were in not for that reluctant objective - which I actually completed - I could now blow the fanfares...
    Last edited by nickie; 24th Jun 2012 at 11:52. Reason: Spoiler cover added

Quote Originally Posted by csamba View Post
    Thanks a lot, thus the "8 keys" objective has nothing to do with this
    I have already found all 5 secrets (4 on my own) Thus, were in not for that reluctant objective - which I actually completed - I could now blow the fanfares...
    Sorry about the key objective, it is buggy, being it is on keys, on and off.

We are glad you enjoyed it.

Yeah the mission is definately bugged. I read the book and nothing. It still wants me to find out who framed me. I doubt convict.osm id the problem as this is the only bugged mission I have. This was an excellent mission except for the huge bug on the objectives. Let me know when its fixed as I would love to be able to actually complete it!

Edit: Checked convict.osm anyway and the date matches yours 3/27/2000.

Yeah the mission is definately bugged. I read the book and nothing. It still wants me to find out who framed me. I doubt convict.osm id the problem as this is the only bugged mission I have. This was an excellent mission except for the huge bug on the objectives. Let me know when its fixed as I would love to be able to actually complete it!

Here is a suggestion for trying something different next time:Listen to the entire conversation between the Mayor, Gutsy, and Jasmine, and let them go there way after it ends. The find out who frame you objective will then complete. The other two ways of completing the objective were just backups, since there is a percentage of players who wont waint and listen to the complete conversation for clues.

Edit: Checked convict.osm anyway and the date matches yours 3/27/2000.
    Not a huge bug, it only happens on small percentage of machines. You still won the mission ! Lets just call it a small technical issue. Most of the players will win the mission with no objective problems. Just consider yourself lucky enough to be different.
    Last edited by darthsLair; 24th Jun 2012 at 20:04.

mission updated

This mission has been updated to run on Garrettloader, hereīs a link of "Cathedral os St. Vicentv1.3":

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21895...ncent+v1.3.zip

Changes:
    -added 200 loot
    -Mission zip file weights now 188mb only
    -Book "history of lost treasures" goes now to Garrett Inventory
    -few other changes

We want to thank you all for your kind compliments, it is important and rewarding for us authors to have you players giving us your feedback and support, youīre opinion makes the difference and motivate us authors to contribute more to this amazing community with our productions. Thank you for playing

I wish i could spent more time producing missions, but real life keeps me very busy now, because of my work as interviewer and my sexual instincts that demand me to conquer some girl/woman heart ...thatīs it, its my human condition.

Now iīm going to the cinema to see "Prometheus" by Riddley Scott
    Last edited by Cardia; 24th Jun 2012 at 20:25.

Darthslair........I think your right about that first conversation. I do remember that in the beginning when i got there i walked in not knowing they were there and heard a conversation start and then ended as they saw me. I knocked them all out and took the keys..lol Thats gotta be the problem. Thanks a bunch for the mission!

Darthslair........I think your right about that first conversation. I do remember that in the beginning when i got there i walked in not knowing they were there and heard a conversation start and then ended as they saw me. I knocked them all out and took the keys..lol Thats gotta be the problem. Thanks a bunch for the mission!
    Thanks for playing Stingm ! Some good improvements in version 1.3, thanks to Pedro.

OK, after going back and re-searching all areas, I now have 4896 of loot. I have all secrets too. Could someone give some tips as to where to find the rest of this loot? Thanks!

EDIT: OK, 4996 now..., this is such a tease.
    Last edited by shadows; 25th Jun 2012 at 08:59.

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    OK, after going back and re-searching all areas, I now have 4896 of loot. I have all secrets too. Could someone give some tips as to where to find the rest of this loot? Thanks!

EDIT: OK, 4996 now..., this is such a tease.
    In the Mayor's house ,under the stairway basement, behind the pew, basement, under stairs main floor,Mayor's bathroom. Rooftop in the city where Victrola is. Mayor's garden near bench.
    Last edited by darthsLair; 25th Jun 2012 at 11:51.

I really enjoyed this mission. Great architecture, interesting gameplay, good ambient sound which partly reminds me of portuguese music.

Keep on building, cardia1 and darthsLair and thanks for all the work and time you put in the mission.

Thankyou for playing JoergA, and we are glad you enjoyed it.

This may already have been mentioned and fixed in later versions, but after I had completed all objectives, the mission finished right there and then.

I didn't get a chance to go over to my exit point, as per the objective, which was the intended proper finish. As a result i didn't get to find all the loot.

Early on in the mission, i did go down the tunnel, which was the exit point, though the 'go to exit point' objective, did not tick off then. Obviously i somehow broke the objective.

In any case, this is no biggy, but i thought i'd mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    This may already have been mentioned and fixed in later versions, but after I had completed all objectives, the mission finished right there and then.

I didn't get a chance to go over to my exit point, as per the objective, which was the intended proper finish. As a result i didn't get to find all the loot.

Early on in the mission, i did go down the tunnel, which was the exit point, though the 'go to exit point' objective, did not tick off then. Obviously i somehow broke the objective.

In any case, this is no biggy, but i thought i'd mention it.
    You might consider replaying this mission with the lastest version v1.3, loot now lies with more abundance.

Quote Originally Posted by JoergA View Post
    I really enjoyed this mission. Great architecture, interesting gameplay, good ambient sound which partly reminds me of portuguese music.

Keep on building, cardia1 and darthsLair and thanks for all the work and time you put in the mission.
    Hi Neighbor, thanks for playing and for the compliments. i hope you donīt get angry with me if Portugal wins the Footballmatch against Spain on Wendsday...i think the game will result in Portugal 4- 2 Spain

The Keep for Thief 1 and 2 FMs, Shadowdark for Thief 3 and Dark Mod FMs

Quote Originally Posted by Komag View Post
    Marvellous, many thanks Ben, are you working on some new mission?

I don't have time for much, but I dabble a little with Dark Mod editing projects
    The Keep for Thief 1 and 2 FMs, Shadowdark for Thief 3 and Dark Mod FMs

Southquarter.com/fms
    Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    This mission has been updated to run on Garrettloader, hereīs a link of "Cathedral os St. Vicentv1.3":
    Here's another mirror for ya: Cathedral of St. Vincent 1.3.

I wish i could spent more time producing missions, but real life keeps me very busy now, because of my work as interviewer and my sexual instincts that demand me to conquer some girl/woman heart ...thatīs it, its my human condition.
    Bah, c'mon man, less women, more Thief!
    Last edited by Brethren; 26th Jun 2012 at 01:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Brethren View Post
    Here's another mirror for ya: Cathedral of St. Vincent 1.3.

Lol... i still remember when you asked yourself "is it cardia1 a human?" maybe i was just a machine a few years ago, when i had only in my head thief and quake, but now that iīm growing old my human side is becoming to much intense, get a female and raise a family with her...i know its just another common dream, but i canīt ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brethren View Post
    "You’re right, all sex has is nudity, orgasms and human contact."

Last edited by shadows; 26th Jun 2012 at 07:55.

Lol, "Big bang theory" i saw some episodes from that serie, nice humor...damm somehow i felt like i was similiar to one of those nerds

Lol, "Big bang theory" i saw some episodes from that serie, nice humor...damm somehow i felt like i was similiar to one of those nerds
    Lol! It's funny but the only reason I watch that show is for Kaley C......

Hi Neighbor, thanks for playing and for the compliments. i hope you donīt get angry with me if Portugal wins the Footballmatch against Spain on Wendsday...i think the game will result in Portugal 4- 2 Spain
    If Ronaldo can pass through the spanish defense, that's possible. If not, we will have some lucky beers tonight .
    But, if Portugal wins, maybe you're in the right mood to build a new mission for us ?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast