TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: T2 fm-Cathedral of St.Vincent-6/18/2012

Quote Originally Posted by JoergA View Post
    If Ronaldo can pass through the spanish defense, that's possible. If not, we will have some lucky beers tonight .
    But, if Portugal wins, maybe you're in the right mood to build a new mission for us ?
    Ive got a bad feeling for the game tonight, i think Spain will win, portugal is not very strong this year, and Ronaldo seems always nervous in the games, besides Spain has still some players that won the last mundial and euro , such as Torres...but with some luck Portugal might win...i hope.

In any case im already working on two missions, and im counting releasing one of them this year

The football match is today...Good luck

okay.. trying this now on medium difficulty..
    but seems I cant find the key to the bell tower.... (dont seem to recall where I found it originally..)

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji View Post
    but seems I cant find the key to the bell tower.... (dont seem to recall where I found it originally..)
    Look On the wall of the "Gate Control Room". On your map.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiji View Post
    IIRC, it was located in the Gate Control room - at least on Expert.
    Keep on searching throughly. It shouldn't be that hard

Quote Originally Posted by MrMunkeepants View Post
    I just experienced a crash I was carrying an unconscious Hammerite towards the back of the main floor (just past a blue room with pillars?) and T2 quit. I'll go back in tomorrow evening.
    I'm having the same issue. On version 1.3 and the game crashes whenever I try and pick up an unconscious body.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyrano View Post
    I'm having the same issue. On version 1.3 and the game crashes whenever I try and pick up an unconscious body.
    Thanks for reporting that. Do you mean any unconcious body anywhere? or it might be the same Hammerite. Can you tell us what guard it may have been? I assigned names to some of them, but not all. The area Mr.Munkeepants reported was a high vertice area ,and was known for crash errors early in alpha stage. We had to revamp the underground areas because of it. Thanks again for reporting this.

Any guard in the beginning prison area, or the guard patrolling outside. I haven't ventured any further.

I can not find the coroner. Where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by bluclint View Post
    I can not find the coroner. Where is it?
    IIRC his lying (i think his drunk?) in a dead-end alley way, close to the entrance to the cathedral, check your map for this. sorry i can't describe it any better.

shadows, I looked all around the cathedral but I can not find this man drunk.

He is not drunk:The cororner is located in the city. From the Mayor's house front door, walk past the City Watch Post (2 guards posted at bridge. Continue, then take your first right. Go under the Archway, first right, go straight until you dead end into a small alley, turn right.

Sorry, when I said 'near the Cathedral entrance', what i meant was in the City Section, you can see the entrance to the Cathedral, with a bridge and two guards in guard posts, i remember around about there, that's where i found the coroner, passed out on the ground in an alley.

Ok, found the coroner, thanks to Darkslair and shadows.
    Now I have to find the 4 elements to complete the tests. In my inventory I only have "black bones ledger evidence", where I find the other 3?
    In the mayor's house I looked but could not find anything, a hint would be very useful, thanks.

By the way, congratulations on your beautiful FM, ah ...... sorry, but I understand you correctly? was made by you, Darkslair and Cardia? If so sincere congratulations to you both.

P. S. Cardia, I'm sorry that Portugal is released by the Europeans, would have deserved the title, played very well, better than the Spaniards.
    I highly recommend this evening rooting for Italy, blue FORCE, FORCE ITALY!

Ok, found the coroner, thanks to Darkslair and shadows.
    Now I have to find the 4 elements to complete the tests. In my inventory I only have "black bones ledger evidence", where I find the other 3?
    In the mayor's house I looked but could not find anything, a hint would be very useful, thanks.

By the way, congratulations on your beautiful FM, ah ...... sorry, but I understand you correctly? was made by you, Darkslair and Cardia? If so sincere congratulations to you both.

P. S. Cardia, I'm sorry that Portugal is released by the Europeans, would have deserved the title, played very well, better than the Spaniards.
    I highly recommend this evening rooting for Italy, blue FORCE, FORCE ITALY!
    Thanks for playing and im glad you enjoy it. Ahhh, dont even mention the yesterday game, that was really painfull, it would be too good for Portugal to win the European, maybe someday it will win when i get old. Good luck with the game today.

Ok, I finished this FM, simply amazing. What you're both fervent minds, and Darkslair Cardia, congratulations again.
    But by the way, I have not yet responded, I asked if the FM had been created by both, and so or not?

P.S.
    What a great Italy last night eh! At this point, and who stop us ....

Ok, I finished this FM, simply amazing. What you're both fervent minds, and Darkslair Cardia, congratulations again.
    But by the way, I have not yet responded, I asked if the FM had been created by both, and so or not?

P.S.
    What a great Italy last night eh! At this point, and who stop us ....
    Hi there, i saw the game last night, congratulations, i wonder who will win the final, if Spain or Italy.

Yes this mission was created by me and Darthslair, it is an abandoned map,The mapcontains elements multibrushed in from abandoned work by Dark Assassin, Glen, R Soul and Independent Thief, Continued-Teamwork mission by me and Darthslair. Most of the work was mainly done by me and Darthslair, it was the first time i worked with an abandoned mission. But im working on a project only on my own...and im also working on another team project with RavenHook.

Good luck with the final football match

vault key number one

Where can I find vault key nr. 1? All the other I have and it has worked in the locks behind that picture.
    Also - I can't follow in the walkthrough video these quick movements over the code keys. The digit sequence did not work for me as I stroked it in. Also the code which is seen in the video did not work. Only a metallic noise is to hera but the door did'nt open.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Sahnebacke View Post
    Where can I find vault key nr. 1? All the other I have and it has worked in the locks behind that picture.
    Also - I can't follow in the walkthrough video these quick movements over the code keys. The digit sequence did not work for me as I stroked it in. Also the code which is seen in the video did not work. Only a metallic noise is to hera but the door did'nt open.
    Check you inbox, ad I sent you a pm. I didn't want to spoil the key info.

I'm enjoying this mission very much, especially this INCREDIBLE cathedral. But I'm having trouble finding a key. I have all the vault keys except for Vault Key 2. I looked all over town, in the mayor's house, in the sewer, and then in the cathedral. Still, no key 2. If anyone remembers where they got it please let me know.

Thanks you darthsLair and everyone else involved in this mission creation. Nice mission without nasty frutrations. I played on expert and it had some good challenges. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by glwhalen View Post
    I'm enjoying this mission very much, especially this INCREDIBLE cathedral. But I'm having trouble finding a key. I have all the vault keys except for Vault Key 2. I looked all over town, in the mayor's house, in the sewer, and then in the cathedral. Still, no key 2. If anyone remembers where they got it please let me know.
    There are6 thieves in the city, and 2 in the sewer. If you still cant locate key 2 then pm me, and I will send you the thieves locations.

Thankyou bjack, we are glad you enjoyed it.
    Last edited by darthsLair; 4th Jul 2012 at 15:10.

Where exactly and uncryptically is the magic hammer ??

Please, no directions on how to find readables that answer my question, just an unambiguous answer.

Quote Originally Posted by malau View Post
    Where exactly and uncryptically is the magic hammer ??

Please, no directions on how to find readables that answer my question, just an unambiguous answer.
    go to the balcony at the Cathedral nave, rope up to the two the large wooden beam, the top wooden beam has the magical hammer just below the giant gothic rose window, once you have the magic hammer, look for a hole in the wall on the left side to exit

I did'nt kill a hammerite - honest!

when I exit the sewers at the end of the long straight, the skull and crossbones appears after 'new objective' ending the game. It claims I killed a Hammerite. I didn't. Is this a bug? does anyone else have this problem? how do I proceed?

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    go to the balcony at the Cathedral nave, rope up to the two the large wooden beam, the top wooden beam has the magical hammer just below the giant gothic rose window, once you have the magic hammer, look for a hole in the wall on the left side to exit
    Thankyou. I would never have found it in a million years without your help.

Does '.....follow the letter' objective not tick off until the mission is over ?
    Ditto the 'do not set off the alarm' and 'find out who framed you' ?

As I have the special hammer you have to steal from the vault, I was expecting the first 2 to tick off as soon as I stole it ?

I have the conspiracy evidence and the black bones ledger - I was hoping this would tick off the 'find out who framed you' objective ?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast