TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 244

Thread: T2 fm-Cathedral of St.Vincent-6/18/2012

  1. #201
    Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Registered: Sep 2003
    Location: PacificNorthWest...Near Forks
    We are glad you enjoyed it fey*grenzgang and Taffy Mug. The maps were very necessary because of the size.
    Very helpful tool to the player. Saves hours of just running around trying to find something.

  2. #202
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: California
    Recently reinstalled Thief and was able to complete the mission without crashing at any point. I'm guessing it was the texture enhancement pack that was crashing it before, or maybe one of the many script packs I had.

    Anyway, great mission!

  3. #203
    Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Registered: Sep 2003
    Location: PacificNorthWest...Near Forks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyrano View Post
    Recently reinstalled Thief and was able to complete the mission without crashing at any point. I'm guessing it was the texture enhancement pack that was crashing it before, or maybe one of the many script packs I had.

    Anyway, great mission!
    We thankyou Spyrano, and glad it worked out for you this time.

  4. #204
    Member
    Registered: Nov 2009
    Location: finland
    Hey, where can I find the Vault key number 3, I've been looking for it forever.

  5. #205
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2008
    Location: UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper_Miguel View Post
    Hey, where can I find the Vault key number 3, I've been looking for it forever.

    You need to find Jasmine IIRC - if you've got the other keys you probably saw her at the Mayor's house already - worth checkingdown in the basement at the mayor's place

  6. #206
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2003
    Location: Nampa, Idaho
    Before I go to the trouble of writing one, does anyone have a loot list?

  7. #207
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2001
    Location: Alabama
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricebug View Post
    Before I go to the trouble of writing one, does anyone have a loot list?
    I was hoping there was one as well - I'm about 20 short of 5000, and this is my second play-through!

  8. #208
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2003
    Location: Nampa, Idaho
    I ended up writing a list of hard-to-see stuff, since 90% of the loot is out in the open.

    Hope this helps:

    Gold Ring Mayor’s house, upstairs bedroom on nightstand. (There’s a painting of sheep) 100
    Spice On floor between two barrels, room left of archery practice in mayor’s house 40
    Gold Ring On dresser in Priest Michael’s room 50
    Gem Ring Window sill near bed in Priestess Marianne’s room 100
    Prized Fire Poker Near unlit fireplace in house unlocked by Multilock Key 200
    Gas Ball Mayor’s house, top shelf near archer practice room, where other powerups are 50
    Gold Nugget Between crates, SW corner of cathedral warehouse 55
    Gold in/Out basket Apartment at top of ladder where worker left ladder on lamp post 100
    Purse SE corner, upstairs hall in mayor’s house, on floor near chair 100
    Purse SW corner of west yard, outside of mayor’s house, near bench 100
    Gold Hammer Lowest shelf in room at top of stairs in mayor’s house 75

  9. #209
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2001
    Location: Alabama
    Thanks, Ricebug.

    I'll go back in and check. In cases like this, after the AI are all KO'ed, I try to think of every trick in the book that FM authors use, and retrace my steps slashing banners, re-frobbing objects that are traditionally worthless, zig-zag grid search in sewers and canals, and so forth...

  10. #210
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2012
    Location: Portugal
    I noticed that through the videos/walkthroughs, in my game there is no birdcall on the table in the sewers with the thieves. Have I done something wrong or missing some file...do not understand. Have installed v1.3; help please

  11. #211
    Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Registered: Sep 2003
    Location: PacificNorthWest...Near Forks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empyrium View Post
    I noticed that through the videos/walkthroughs, in my game there is no birdcall on the table in the sewers with the thieves. Have I done something wrong or missing some file...do not understand. Have installed v1.3; help please
    It has been awhile, but it may not be available on all difficulties.

  12. #212
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2006
    Location: France (Saint-Gobain)
    Quote Originally Posted by Empyrium View Post
    I noticed that through the videos/walkthroughs, in my game there is no birdcall on the table in the sewers with the thieves. Have I done something wrong or missing some file...do not understand. Have installed v1.3; help please
    Olá Empyrium, o birdcall (apito de pássaros ) só está disponivel no modo de dificuldade "Normal".

  13. #213
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2012
    Location: Portugal
    Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    Olá Empyrium, o birdcall (apito de pássaros ) só está disponivel no modo de dificuldade "Normal".
    Ah, ok!

  14. #214
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2001
    Location: Alabama
    Quote Originally Posted by darthsLair View Post
    It has been awhile, but it may not be available on all difficulties.
    I'm replaying it on Expert, and yes, there was no birdcall!

  15. #215
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2006
    Location: France (Saint-Gobain)
    NOTE BEFORE PLAYING!!!: YOU need to disable the EP, simply rename it epbak.crf, then remove the bak bit afterwards.

  16. #216
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2005
    Location: Tasmania
    Very much enjoying this mission, but I seem to have a problem. I've put all the evidence (jar with watch, prints, ledger, conspiracy recording) on the little wooden table in the morgue, but the Examiner's table Objective doesn't tick. I don't know what else I can do to make the Objective ping.

  17. #217
    Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Registered: Sep 2003
    Location: PacificNorthWest...Near Forks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Rat View Post
    Very much enjoying this mission, but I seem to have a problem. I've put all the evidence (jar with watch, prints, ledger, conspiracy recording) on the little wooden table in the morgue, but the Examiner's table Objective doesn't tick. I don't know what else I can do to make the Objective ping.
    It has been awhile, but the" Examiner's table" is marked with a plaque. Place all of the items on that table. I don't recall a small wooden table.

  18. #218
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2005
    Location: Tasmania
    Thanks darthsLair, I didn't see the plaque on that. I did actually try putting the stuff on that first but it didn't work - maybe because I hadn't stopped the machine or something. Anyway that made me assume that table was just another autopsy slab, so I tried the little wooden table (where they eventually put the pardon scroll) which also didn't work. But it's all worked properly now, cheers

  19. #219
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2006
    Location: France (Saint-Gobain)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Rat View Post
    Thanks darthsLair, I didn't see the plaque on that. I did actually try putting the stuff on that first but it didn't work - maybe because I hadn't stopped the machine or something. Anyway that made me assume that table was just another autopsy slab, so I tried the little wooden table (where they eventually put the pardon scroll) which also didn't work. But it's all worked properly now, cheers
    Hi dead rat the evidence table can be found next to the cells where Garrett was first imprisoned

  20. #220
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2005
    Location: Tasmania
    Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    Hi dead rat the evidence table can be found next to the cells where Garrett was first imprisoned
    Thanks cardia, I had the right room, just the wrong table

  21. #221
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2005
    Location: Tasmania
    Thoroughly enjoying this mission. If I have one criticism of the cathedral, it's that the simple bluish lights in the big vertical windows behind the pulpit don't really do justice to the interior. A more impressive effect would be some moving , swirling light of warm reddish hue, perhaps a lava lamp effect, slowly ascending to draw attention to the great height of the chamber.

  22. #222
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2006
    Location: France (Saint-Gobain)
    Thanks dead rat, i Will update soon this mission to new dark, and ill see how can i add that warm light to the altar or main nave.

  23. #223
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2013
    Location: Smyrna, TN
    I played the mission to the end. I got the 8 keys and got into the safe but mission would not end. Everything else is checked off. Anyway I finished mission.

  24. #224
    Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Registered: Sep 2003
    Location: PacificNorthWest...Near Forks
    Quote Originally Posted by K-corlew View Post
    I played the mission to the end. I got the 8 keys and got into the safe but mission would not end. Everything else is checked off. Anyway I finished mission.
    Where did you go to end the mission?

  25. #225
    Member
    Registered: May 2002
    Location: Pacific Northwest
    darthslair and cardia1, thank you so much for making a delightful, fun, frustrating FM! It's huge and easy to get lost in the Cathedral. At least there were no un-dead!!!
    About Gutsy's watch in the canal: How do I pick it up? I remember when I first found it something was said, but I was on my way to the cathedral...and that was yesterday and I didn't write it down or remember what to do. Other than that, and putting all the evidence on the table, I will be finished. sniff....hate to see it end. Great job!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •