TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: SCIENCE: It's a GIRL THING

SCIENCE: It's a GIRL THING

Either a very, very successful troll that is going to get someone in deep trouble for using the official logo of the EU commission, or an actual real thing (amazingly, this looks likely) that is possibly the furthest anyone has ever missed any points by, ever. I mean, this is literally missing the target by so wide a margin you actually shot yourself straight through the foot via your balls and then had the bullet richochet off the floor and slot itself neatly up your bum. Anyways, girls, I hope you were considering become a girl scientist, because if not, the EU commission has this quite astonishing message of encouragement for you.

Science: It's a girl thing!

I can't decide whether or not this is worse than the Hitman: Absolution teaser trailer with the BDSM nun assassins.

It was a bit hard to tell what that was about as my internet is hiccuping today but really, it must depend on the age of the 'girl'. High heels for a young girl are an absolute no-no unless you want to end up with bunchy calves and a displaced spine.

A cursory Google-facilitated investigation turns up evidence that this is, apparently, real.

What

the

fuck?

One thing's for sure, if this campaign is successful you crazy Euros will have the world's hawtestest scientistists.

Taking a break
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
    I mean, this is literally missing the target by so wide a margin you actually shot yourself straight through the foot via your balls and then had the bullet richochet off the floor and slot itself neatly up your bum.
    Sounds like EU allright

Quote Originally Posted by YouTube
    This video is private.
    Sorry about that.
    Hmm...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g032MPrSjFA

It's almost like The Fantanas do science!

Don't ya wanta, wanta quanta