TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: What've You Found Little Fly. 5 July 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Taffer View Post
    Oh! No wonder I couldn't figure it out. I thought the one who gave him the note was Stephanus.
    Yeah, i did the same thing. haha.

P.S. Any hints on how to unlock that little box in the basement and open the metal panel on the wall next to it?
    IIRC, have you gotten into the other end of the mansion yet? you know, the other part with the bedrooms. I remember finding more keys there, which helped me unlock those things.

thank you,i figured that part out

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post

IIRC, have you gotten into the other end of the mansion yet? you know, the other part with the bedrooms. I remember finding more keys there, which helped me unlock those things.
    Yes, but I haven't found any keys that will open those.

Also, I still can't figure out the code. I assume you have to take whatever number's ascribed to each letter of Dinarde's name and add the numbers written on the papyrus to them, but I just got "furnbde." . . .I assume that was supposed to be "Furnace," though, so I went down to the basement to check the furnace, but still no key. This is so goddamn frustrating! Could somebody just give me a spoiler, please?

I've got:

Stobb's key, Crust's key, basement key and a key with a skull on it.
    The demon trapped in an insect shell
    An ornate dagger.

I've been pretty much everywhere I possibly could go that isn't locked so I'm not sure what to do now.

Yes, but I haven't found any keys that will open those.

Also, I still can't figure out the code. I assume you have to take whatever number's ascribed to each letter of Dinarde's name and add the numbers written on the papyrus to them, but I just got "furnbde." . . .I assume that was supposed to be "Furnace," though, so I went down to the basement to check the furnace, but still no key. This is so goddamn frustrating! Could somebody just give me a spoiler, please?
    I assume you checked the correct 'Furnace'. It does spell Furnace and the key is in there, but 'hidden'. IIRC, i used Dinarde's key to open the lockbox on the wall next to the furnace and flipped the switch, this causes the fire to go out and the 'key' to appear.

I need some help too please.
    OK, i re-read the readables and finally worked out the wisp thing, but that didn't get me any further, except into the upper tower. I know i need to free the demon's soul from it's head, which is in the robot child's body, but i can't find anything to do it with. I can't find anything to free the trapped mage behind the forcefield either, i can't make any more of that potion to break magical barriers. In other words, i can't find anything to help me do those things. The only thing thing that may help is the skull key i have, but can't find anywhere to use it. Will keep searching, though
    Last edited by shadows; 7th Jul 2012 at 04:55.

Please tell me where it is!! I've scoured that room from top to bottom and my patience is at about -10 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcrawler View Post
    I like animals, just not sure what to do with the crayman upstairs from the lift/dumbwaiter window.[/SPOIL]
    Seems like you question was forgotten to answer.
    Doesn't the elevator appear a bit strange when you look at it?
    Read the note near by and pay a visit to the burricks.

Please tell me where it is!! I've scoured that room from top to bottom and my patience is at about -10 right now.
    In Dinarde's room you should have found a scroll under a tumbled chair. On top of the scroll there should have been Dinarde's key, which can be used on the lock near the metal plate on the wall in the workshop in the basement that you mentioned.

I assume you checked the correct 'Furnace'. It does spell Furnace and the key is in there, but 'hidden'. IIRC, i used Dinarde's key to open the lockbox on the wall next to the furnace and flipped the switch, this causes the fire to go out and the 'key' to appear.
    Sorry, I completely misread that. I see now what I'm missing to get it: Dinarde's key. Where do I find that one? Does this elusive Dinarde have a room? I wandered all around the mansion and couldn't find any room belonging to him or anything else to indicate that anyone named Dinarde lived there.

So yeah, where is Dinarde's room?

@Lady Taffer:

Dinarde's room is in the West Wing. You get into the West Wing from the skull garden.

I just found that now. Man, I am dumb

I somehow managed to continually overlook the double doors in the main hall while wandering through the mansion.

a bit more help please i got demonsoul in a lifeless head=monkey head,i made a spongy fragrant blue cheese,i got a empty vial,the sleeping burric,and i got the ring with a shimmering blood stone,i used key in that round room but the vase thing was protected by a force field also the guy is still traped,i was able to take the spider thing and cut it with the ornate dagger to fill 1/3 vase things,also still need a way to open the lock box where i got the chess key,whats do i do next? also old man by start not sure what to put on his plate of frob with him,also placed the metal mold but not sure what to put in it?

please help if you can i tryed to give as much detail as possible

Thanks, Xorak! Though crashes are frustrating, the numerous puzzles you invented made this mission interesting. Great work!

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    a bit more help please i got demonsoul in a lifeless head=monkey head,i made a spongy fragrant blue cheese,i got a empty vial,the sleeping burric,and i got the ring with a shimmering blood stone,i used key in that round room but the vase thing was protected by a force field also the guy is still traped,i was able to take the spider thing and cut it with the ornate dagger to fill 1/3 vase things,also still need a way to open the lock box where i got the chess key,whats do i do next? also old man by start not sure what to put on his plate of frob with him,also placed the metal mold but not sure what to put in it?

Let's start with the first one: have you found a demon face on a wall? It's very close to the round room with the portal in the ceiling. The face will tell you what to do with that lifeless demon/monkey head. . and as a further hint, check Familius Pox's room. .

I've finished all of the main objectives, however, I want to do the sidequests! I've found out where to place the metal mold. . but then what do I do with it from there? I've also got the spongy fragrant blue cheese.. what do I do with it? I also want to find the bone key I heard about here that supposedly frees the sleeping guy. And finally. . How the HELL do I open up that little lockbox in the boiler room?!
    Can anyone help? Thanks!

@downwinder:

You need to fill the other vase things with 2 more types of blood to produce the scalding blood.

Monkey head: The demon mask in the InnerTunnels offered you to guide you to another sample of blood, if you can help it and make it 'walk again'
    There is some text about some horrible experiments involving cherubs/mechanical chields

spongy fragrant blue cheese : Do you recall the ape playing the piano ?
    There is some text indicating that this is not an ape at all.
    Read the book in the cave and revisit Stobbs in his cell in the basement near the workshop.
    It is an enchanted rat.

Empty vial : you can collect some blood with it from a bucket full of blood
    Visit the place where you found Shardangh

Sleeping Burrick : there is no use for this anymore for you.
    It should have been used on the elevator in the basement in order to get access to the 2. floor.

The rest of the questions should become clear once you did follow my spoilers above.

I've finished all of the main objectives, however, I want to do the sidequests! I've found out where to place the metal mold. . but then what do I do with it from there? I've also got the spongy fragrant blue cheese.. what do I do with it? I also want to find the bone key I heard about here that supposedly frees the sleeping guy. And finally. . How the HELL do I open up that little lockbox in the boiler room?!
    Can anyone help? Thanks!
    This is basicly one big puzzle, one part leading to the other.
    See my last post on the spongy fragrant blue cheese.
    Are you sure the cheese in your inventory reads "Spongy Fragrant Blue Cheese" and not simply "Fragrant Blue Cheese" ?
    If the second is true, then you missed to prepare the cheese

Just the sleeping guy is a separate puzzle.
    Search carefully the corridor on the highest floor near Mortus' rooms. It is more then obvious.
    Last edited by gnartsch; 7th Jul 2012 at 06:54.

OK, i re-read the readables and finally worked out the wisp thing, but that didn't get me any further, except into the upper tower. I know i need to free the demon's soul from it's head, which is in the robot child's body, but i can't find anything to do it with. I can't find anything to free the trapped mage behind the forcefield either, i can't make any more of that potion to break magical barriers. In other words, i can't find anything to help me do those things. The only thing thing that may help is the skull key i have, but can't find anywhere to use it. Will keep searching, though

You have used the Skull-key already. Otherwise you could not have the ring. --> you are done
    You can produce only one potion that can break magical walls. --> you are done
    I think you still miss some blood.
    Robot child: The demons soul is not inside the robot. You got the idea right, but you must find it somewhere else.
    Do you recall the little altar - room in the Inner Tunnels before you pass near the Demon Mask ?
    Go back and look up
    Last edited by gnartsch; 7th Jul 2012 at 06:45.

Quote Originally Posted by gnartsch View Post
    This is basicly one big puzzle, one part leading to the other.
    See my last post on the spongy fragrant blue cheese.
    Are you sure the cheese in your inventory reads "Spongy Fragrant Blue Cheese" and not simply "Fragrant Blue Cheese" ?
    If the second is true, then you missed to prepare the cheese

Just the sleeping guy is a separate puzzle.
    Search carefully the ant-hall on the highest floor near Mortus' rooms. It is more then obvious.
    I have already prepared the cheese, so now it is definitely spongy fragrant blue cheese. Also, your last post on said cheese doesn't help me much since I never found an ape playing a piano. . .never even found a piano. Also, what do you mean by "ant-hall?"

I have already prepared the cheese, so now it is definitely spongy fragrant blue cheese. Also, your last post on said cheese doesn't help me much since I never found an ape playing a piano. . .never even found a piano. Also, what do you mean by "ant-hall?"
    Look around in the area with the skull & lava pool.
    There is a little cave waiting for your visit.

I meant ante-hall/vestibul/corridor before Mortus' rooms. Sorry.

this is what happened once i got hammer with tiny key and used it in the mold and the door opened once i went in door the game crashed and erased my game,lost both my saved games,also had staff anyone else have this happen and how close was i to the end?

Please could someone tell me where to place the metal mold?

this is what happened once i got hammer with tiny key and used it in the mold and the door opened once i went in door the game crashed and erased my game,lost both my saved games,also had staff anyone else have this happen and how close was i to the end?
    Sad to hear that the game crashed and you lost your savegames.
    On the german forum fibanocci mentioned that his savegames get corrupted all the time and some crashes would even reboot his system.

Since you had the staff already, you are pretty close to the end.
    Last edited by gnartsch; 7th Jul 2012 at 07:11.

Quote Originally Posted by The Elusive One View Post
    Please could someone tell me where to place the metal mold?
    Check the place thoroughly, where you found the strobelight

Quote Originally Posted by gnartsch View Post
    Check the place thoroughly, where you found the strobelight
    Brilliant, thank you!

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast