TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: thief 4 story board sketches and sounds

thief 4 story board sketches and sounds

i hope you all enjoy this as much as i did, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7gL0hvPf9c

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    i hope you all enjoy this as much as i did, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7gL0hvPf9c
    This is like painting a turd yellow to try to fool everyone into thinking its a banana. Thief 4 will hardly be like the original two thief games.

Still interesting that the scene at 0:21 appeared that way in the leaked 26 seconds of trailer material.

wow, finally something new

So Garrett has to sneak through a pet shop and not wake the sleeping birds? Brilliant!

As an aside, I won't mind if they keep a lot of the original music and sounds from the first games. Worked for Star Wars.

I'm glad to hear some of the classic music/sound elements.
    Not a fan of the Ninja get up or what seems like black nail polish on Garrett's hands.
    The latter may just be a fluke of these story boards, but the mask seems to occur consistently.

i guess the main question is what age will game take place in?

thief 1 dark age

thief 2 metal age

thief 3 loading age

thief 4 please don't disappoint me age

music modified from other thief games=i like that

the last shot with that steam room was very nice,i have hope for thief 4

also game seems like they are gong in the past to maybe tell story of how thieving started,noticed the foot shot in the video,as like leather stitched=maybe no sounds on tile floors? like 51 seconds in the video top panel

also according to the panels notice none of the eyes are fake like garret would have,leading me to think its not garrett,and if marlon did drawning he would have known if it was garrett and never would have forgotten the mech eye at 101 seconds in video
    Last edited by downwinder; 19th Jul 2012 at 09:33.

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    also according to the panels notice none of the eyes are fake like garret would have,leading me to think its not garrett,and if marlon did drawning he would have known if it was garrett and never would have forgotten the mech eye at 101 seconds in video
    I wouldn't assume anything from that. The leaked trailer video clearly had a scar under the character's eye.

looked more like a mole to me