Great news Savar!!
Night of Trickster" is a sixth part of "The Keeper" campaign.
This mission is made using abandoned missions made by Dark Arrow (Swquarter17) and AsyluM (StmklMnt069). These works were resurrected, i just added some buildings and story line. I was happy to complete your work. Thank you for a good start andinspiration.
- No French language as Russian is instead of it.
- Italian translation is not done yet. Please use english language.
- I would also recommend avoiding quicksaving. This may cause some known glitches. Please use hard save slots instead.
- If the game crashes on loading, add the content of "user_patch.ini" to your "user.ini file":
- Grear thanks to Tiens for her help with the editor.
- SHB for translation into English.
- Beleg for translation into German.
- Models: Massimiliano Goi, Flux, Tiens, Ziemanskye, Chuzhoi, ShadowSneaker, Beleg, str8g8.
- Maps: Dark Arrow (Swquarter17); AsyluM (StmklMnt069).
- Musics: M.Isham, B.Tyler, C.Henson, S.Sneaker, T1, TDM, DOOM 3, Painkiller, Dead Spase, Tiens.
- Textures: games TDM, Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
- Textures&Matlib: authors Flux, Renzatic, Judith, str8g8, S.Sneaker, Chuzhoi, Tiens (ZombieNazi).
- Textures sites:
- Testers: Tiens, Glypher, Clearing, Chuzhoi, Thief Holy Thief, Lolkab.
- FM picture: Andrey "Nalex" Rybalko.
- Thanks to Glypher, Clearing, DJ Riff for getting all the work and information required for this mission.
- Clearing - hor constant P.R. for my missions!
- And thanks to everyone whose works were used while working on my mission, but who I accidentally didn't mention.
Last edited by Savar; 25th Dec 2012 at 11:28.
Great news Savar!!
Great! Can't wait!
The mission is almost complete (95%)
This is indeed great news thanks for the update!! I was a little worried!!
Mission is up, and ready to go here. I hope you'll like this mission.
Congrats on the release
Gratz on the release!
Savar, congratulations on release!
Hey, people! I highly recommend you to play it. I really enjoyed while testing the beta-version. I bet, you'll be impressed. Also I was glad to see, how wisely Savar used all those new skins and custom objects, that I made specially for him. I wasn't sure in a success while creating all the staff for those new characters, but now I'm totally satisfied with the result. Savar did a great job!
A new mission by Savar? Oh boy, time to do some crate-stacking then! :P
Seriously though, thanks for the hard work, Savar. I will definitely give this a try. Good way to spend my sunday afternoon.
Congratulations on your release Savar !
I do recall saying I would never re-install T3, but as it Savar I will of course mac an exception
Thank you for taking the time to make this mista.
Thanks, Savar! And congratulations on the release!
Thank you all for the congratulations!
Ok, I'm already stuck. Where is the key to the library? I found the hint that it was on this guy they caught and brought to the morgue. I've searched the morgue but couldn't find it.
Key to the library: the key is under the table in a pool of blood
Found the thief, but where do I go next, can see any other ways to go or climb..
You have to get inside the Cathedral of St. Mark. Find the lever opens the gate.
Thanks, I've found it. I looked several times there but never clicked around the blood.Originally Posted by Savar
I've finished the mission on normal with 71% of the loot. I will definitely give it another try on a higher difficulty.
I liked the mission and the new skins NaziZombies are cool, what else can I say?
Downloaded! What a fantastic surprise, thanks Savar!
From the location of the thief you can get to a window with closed shutters, open them and climb through.Originally Posted by bikerdude