TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: T3 FM: Night of Trickster (09.11.2015) Update: v3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Tiens View Post
    Everything, that you have mentioned, is in the lowest part of the Cathedral's basement. The morgue room is rather large and its decoration is individual, so you will recognize it from the first sight.
    thanks!!! I was missing a key and as I was pissed off yesterday I went upstairs and killed someone I had left alive since....and that was.... rewarding....
    Last edited by nightchild; 23rd Dec 2012 at 12:38.

I can't seem to find the thiefs window? help please, really like to move on

Quote Originally Posted by griswold View Post
    I can't seem to find the thiefs window? help please, really like to move on
    Make your way to the end of the walkway, where the closed gates are to the cathedral. Turn around and go a little way down that street. See that sign on your right? You gotta mantle up that. Crates to help with that are at the corner at the end of the street. Mantle up the sign, go along the ledge, and the thief's window is at the end of the street. The next place after you deal with that thief is a shuttered window you jump to from the first window.

- prjames

Bonus Video №2: Tricks in Mission http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHe3Gekp6G0

Quote Originally Posted by prjames View Post
    Make your way to the end of the walkway, where the closed gates are to the cathedral. Turn around and go a little way down that street. See that sign on your right? You gotta mantle up that. Crates to help with that are at the corner at the end of the street. Mantle up the sign, go along the ledge, and the thief's window is at the end of the street. The next place after you deal with that thief is a shuttered window you jump to from the first window.

- prjames
    Thanx that helped a lot also the vid from Savar,awesome fm b.t.w.

where's the morgue? perhaps a vid? please,running in circles

griswold,
    the answer to your question is here. As for a video, then this place is not something that is too hard to find. One more hint: the morgue is located on the same level, where the Pump Room is.

Thanx Tiens, i finaly found the clocktower and dropped the big bell on that poor guyon my way to the the basement merry xmass

Thanx Tiens, i finaly... on my way to the the basement
    Good! Glad for you.

merry xmass
    Russian Christmas is on the 7th January, so it's a bit early for me to receive any greetings. However, merry Christmas to you and all the people, who celebrates it now!

How can you get into the bedroom of the high priest? The door is just halfway open and not frobable - Also the pool with blood was a death trap as you can't climb out anymore. Was really glad that I didn't save after I had jumped...

Quote Originally Posted by gnartsch View Post
    No. Haven't found the Armory Key yet.
    And since the author does not seem to be willing to give away its location, it will remain a secret.
    Found 98% loot (7250) and I would have liked to check if the rest might be there.

Anyway, thanks a bunch for the mission, Savar.
    And I am curious how the campaign will be continued.

I found 99% loot (7300 - in the stats screen at the end I have 5775 of 5800) and I would really like to know where I could have missed the final 25 gold. If anyone knows of some hard to find coin stacks or else, please tell me

@Gnartsch: (compared to my stats, you probably missed a 50 gold copper nugget down in the blood pool, as this one was hidden invisibly behind the grate - I found it only by a frobbing chance)

Quote Originally Posted by Florian
    I found 99% loot (7300 - in the stats screen at the end I have 5775 of 5800) and I would really like to know where I could have missed the final 25 gold. If anyone knows of some hard to find coin stacks or else, please tell me
    @Florian: thanks to Savar's video, I got as far as 99% as well with the same stats as yours, but thanks for the hint.
    I assume I miss the very same last 25 loot as you do and I wonder which devil might have hidden it - and where.

Quote Originally Posted by Inky View Post
    How can you get into the bedroom of the high priest? The door is just halfway open and not frobable...
    You should destroy it with your dagger.

Quote Originally Posted by Inky View Post
    ...Also the pool with blood was a death trap as you can't climb out anymore. Was really glad that I didn't save after I had jumped...
    It's easy to climb out: simply jump when you are in front of the grating. If it's too hard for you, then throw a body into the pool before jumping down and later use this body as a prop for climbing out. Anyway, use the grating to climb out, but not a wall.

Congratulations on your release Savar

@Florian: thanks to Savar's video, I got as far as 99% as well with the same stats as yours, but thanks for the hint.
    I assume I miss the very same last 25 loot as you do and I wonder which devil might have hidden it - and where.
    Savar, can you help here please? Where might this last bit of loot be? Thank you for a hint.

Florian
    Complex loot: illuminated crystals, banner from the Nazis in the room, the gold in the pool of blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Savar View Post
    Florian
    Complex loot: illuminated crystals, banner from the Nazis in the room, the gold in the pool of blood.
    Thank you, I have all those and all count more than 25 so these can´t be the missing loot - but probably there´s a small loot bug, which happens often in T3 (Gnartsch didn´t find it too), so don´t mind about it

Quote Originally Posted by Florian View Post
    Thank you, I have all those and all count more than 25 so these can´t be the missing loot - but probably there´s a small loot bug, which happens often in T3 (Gnartsch didn´t find it too), so don´t mind about it
    Thanks to Savars last post I ended up with 100%.
    Last edited by gnartsch; 3rd Jan 2013 at 12:19.

Thanks to Savars last post I ended up with 100% (7350)
    Ok, cool! But according to the stats there should only be missing 25 gold. What was it that you were missing? Is there another banner (I found the one in the cellar) or maybe its one of those crystals i am missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Savar View Post
    Bonus Video №2: Tricks in Mission http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHe3Gekp6G0
    Without having watched the video until now, yesterday I did the staircase trick with an oil flask. Worked as well.

When translating only the readables I thought this was Diablo 1 on steroids. Now I know that it's Diablo 1 plus Iron Sky. Looks like a massive increase in style and skill, Savar, compared to your first missions. Congrats on that!

Great job Savar.

I finish all objective except one who does not appear in dialog. After i was return to the machine in basement Garret says to desrtoy the portal to give to hammers a fighting chance. So, how to destroy that portal?

Where do I find Wolfram Sievers?

Quote Originally Posted by Florian View Post
    Ok, cool! But according to the stats there should only be missing 25 gold. What was it that you were missing? Is there another banner (I found the one in the cellar) or maybe its one of those crystals i am missing?
    Hope there will be a lootlist some day, as I am still mising this last piece of gold

mosterhouse
    You can find him in the morgue

green stone
    Beleg Cúthalion
    Looks like a massive increase in style and skill, Savar, compared to your first missions. Congrats on that!
    Thank you friends

Where is the key to the high priest's room?

I found it.
    Last edited by mosterhouse; 10th Feb 2013 at 08:14.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast